Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My Questions and Answers on Rosaries.

Big Dipper

First with the questions. When it comes to beads, such as rose quartz, does it need to be real quartz and real Rose quartz or can it be dyed and still work well with the rune, in this case WUNJO? Also when making rosaries I copied the way the image shows on the JOS site EXACTLY and my rosaries go: 9, affirmation, and so on for 4 times, then it's 12, affirmation, then back to 4 sets of nine (it equals to be 108 total and 103 on the rosary ring part) is that the correct way?

Now with tips. I bought Lapis, amethyst, and rose quartz from BeeBeeCraft.com and my Moss agate and smoky quartz from NationalBeadSupply.com ( they look and feel real so hopefully they are), and finally I bought my Sigil Of Baphomet from Lucifarian Apothica.com and that little bastard charged me 15$ plus 5$ for shipping (it was the only sigil of Baphomet I could find that didn't look like total crap and have any Xian words on it).

Also if you buy something for the first time from that occult shop you will get a 5$ off next purchase coupon.

Altogether it cost me around $143.53 and I still need 2 pendants, then I will be done....for now.

Big Dipper said:
First with the questions. When it comes to beads, such as rose quartz, does it need to be real quartz and real Rose quartz or can it be dyed and still work well with the rune, in this case WUNJO? Also when making rosaries I copied the way the image shows on the JOS site EXACTLY and my rosaries go: 9, affirmation, and so on for 4 times, then it's 12, affirmation, then back to 4 sets of nine (it equals to be 108 total and 103 on the rosary ring part) is that the correct way?

Now with tips. I bought Lapis, amethyst, and rose quartz from BeeBeeCraft.com and my Moss agate and smoky quartz from NationalBeadSupply.com ( they look and feel real so hopefully they are), and finally I bought my Sigil Of Baphomet from Lucifarian Apothica.com and that little bastard charged me 15$ plus 5$ for shipping (it was the only sigil of Baphomet I could find that didn't look like total crap and have any Xian words on it).

Also if you buy something for the first time from that occult shop you will get a 5$ off next purchase coupon.

Altogether it cost me around $143.53 and I still need 2 pendants, then I will be done....for now.

It should be 111, not 108. 108 ties into the planet Saturn

Ramier108666 said:
108 is completely safe to use and not dangerous or negative in any way. Both work perfectly fine. The only thing with 108 is that the working must be done for atleast 40 days to have any sizeable effect.

Shael said:
Ramier108666 said:
108 is completely safe to use and not dangerous or negative in any way. Both work perfectly fine. The only thing with 108 is that the working must be done for atleast 40 days to have any sizeable effect.

I didn't say it was dangerous. I just said it tied into Saturn. But I do understand that you can use 108. I use 111 for money working, as it's a solar number.

Shael said:
Ramier108666 said:

So, how many beads would be the ideal amount in total that could be used for everything, 111? I used 108 becuase the site said it was the original tibetan numbber on a rosary ( or something). Also how many variations can there be, i only know of 111 and 108?

First of all, this is the health forum, not the general questions forum.

Regarding your questions, your rosary needs a minimum of 108 beads. You can put stopper/affirmation beads (usually slightly larger in diametre) every 9, if you want to. This makes for 12 extra beads. The original use of the rosary 216 reps. When you get to the last, you just turn it back and resume counting.

108 is for everything related to Saturn. It can be used as a general purpose number, but it's better to use more specific numbers. 100 is a better, more complete all-purpose number. 111 is related to Sun. 216 is related to the Sun as well and it's the best all-purpose number too, after 666.

Newbies - I don't know your level, so I'm making a general statement - are better off starting with less, like anything between 30 and 40, depending on the working. If you can't master a minumum of 30, less than 30 reps will still be effective. You can work your way up over time but, once you start a working with a number, you should keep that number until the working is accomplished.

Regarding beads... only real beads have power. Lab-engineered beads and plastic beads are powerless. You can use both wood and gemstones, depending on how you like your rosary to be. If you dye smokey quartz, clear quartz or whatever other quartz that is not rose quartz, you CANNOT expect it to have the same quirks as rose quartz. Each gemstone has their own properties. Painting won't change the crystalline structure of your stone.

Shael said:
Ramier108666 said:

Actually, if i were to use a rosary for the Ansuz rune would it be 4 beads of lapis then affirmation bead? If i were to do that how many beads should i have in total? The rosaries i have made are 108 which is 9 times 12, so if i went with 4 would that be 48 and if so why is 12 special?

Stormblood said:

Regarding your questions, your rosary needs a minimum of 108 beads. You can put stopper/affirmation beads (usually slightly larger in diametre) every 9, if you want to. This makes for 12 extra beads. The original use of the rosary 216 reps. When you get to the last, you just turn it back and resume counting.

108 is for everything related to Saturn. It can be used as a general purpose number, but it's better to use more specific numbers. 100 is a better, more complete all-purpose number. 111 is related to Sun. 216 is related to the Sun as well and it's the best all-purpose number too, after 666.

Newbies - I don't know your level, so I'm making a general statement - are better off starting with less, like anything between 30 and 40, depending on the working. If you can't master a minumum of 30, less than 30 reps will still be effective. You can work your way up over time but, once you start a working with a number, you should keep that number until the working is accomplished.

Regarding beads... only real beads have power. Lab-engineered beads and plastic beads are powerless. You can use both wood and gemstones, depending on how you like your rosary to be. If you dye smokey quartz, clear quartz or whatever other quartz that is not rose quartz, you CANNOT expect it to have the same quirks as rose quartz. Each gemstone has their own properties. Painting won't change the crystalline structure of your stone.

Okay, so for Anzus , which the number is 4, i would put 4 vibration beads and 1 affirmation bead for 11 times equaling 44 total vibration beads and 11 aff beads, 55 beads in total, (5 sets of 4 on each side of ring and 1 set next to pendant)? And i did not see the general questions forum, but when i find it i will post my general questions there from now on. Thank you

Big Dipper said:
Stormblood said:

Okay, so for Anzus , which the number is 4, i would put 4 vibration beads and 1 affirmation bead for 11 times equaling 44 total vibration beads and 11 aff beads, 55 beads in total, (5 sets of 4 on each side of ring and 1 set next to pendant)? And i did not see the general questions forum, but when i find it i will post my general questions there from now on. Thank you

Rosaries are of the same dimension. I've never read of rosaries built specifically for a certain type of rune or number. Traditionally, we know only of the full (108-beads) mala and of the wrist (27-beads) mala.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back