difficult hard to deal with insomnia.

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.
serpentwalker666
Posts: 230

difficult hard to deal with insomnia.

Postby serpentwalker666 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:23 pm

Hello. First off id like to say i feel i make to many topics. I truly do not mean to. But. Lately ive had insomnia that has spanned for months. Ill sleep good for a week or so. Then im hit with crippling iinsomnia that keeps me up until 6 in the morning for a day or two... im unsure if its kundalini related as i have a strict meditation schedule twice a day.. or just heart disturbance, with the blood deficiency. But it has a major grip on my life at times. Walking around like a zombie. With my entire body aching and trying to do my energy work is troublesome. Im going to switch up my meditations today to see if that makes any difference. But this impacts my life greatly and im unable to do much of anything.

Jonathon
Posts: 36

Re: difficult hard to deal with insomnia.

Postby Jonathon » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:44 am

Some things that work for me:

1. Avoiding chocolate at night.
2. Doing workings at night that drain me of energy, e.g. filling my shower with white light.
3. Doing kabala in a certain way. Instead of just doing RAUM, doing AUM SHREE RAUM YAH-EE RAUM YAH-EE YAH-EE RAUM. I'm not 100% sure why RAUM alone equals powerful insomnia, I think it's because it has more electric fluid to it, whereas the longer one is more balanced?
4. Listening to an informational mp3 when trying to sleep. This distracts my mind. I listen to Sun Tzu's Art of War from LibreVox.
5. Sleeping up side down. I mean I put my head where my feet otherwise would be and have a fan blowing cool air onto my face.
6. Fasting. Not eating anything the whole day, makes me tired at night.
7. Opening the chakras: I just use an affirmation: In a positive and healthy manner for me, my chakras and nadis are opening. Be careful with this as you can get side effects.
8. And lastly sleep medication. I don't like Promethazine, feel like shit the next day. Zopiclone's okay.

If it got worse, I'd start paying the appropriate God in gold energy or workings or whatever.

Aquarius
Posts: 5151

Re: difficult hard to deal with insomnia.

Postby Aquarius » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:11 pm

Jonathon wrote:Some things that work for me:

1. Avoiding chocolate at night.
2. Doing workings at night that drain me of energy, e.g. filling my shower with white light.
3. Doing kabala in a certain way. Instead of just doing RAUM, doing AUM SHREE RAUM YAH-EE RAUM YAH-EE YAH-EE RAUM. I'm not 100% sure why RAUM alone equals powerful insomnia, I think it's because it has more electric fluid to it, whereas the longer one is more balanced?
4. Listening to an informational mp3 when trying to sleep. This distracts my mind. I listen to Sun Tzu's Art of War from LibreVox.
5. Sleeping up side down. I mean I put my head where my feet otherwise would be and have a fan blowing cool air onto my face.
6. Fasting. Not eating anything the whole day, makes me tired at night.
7. Opening the chakras: I just use an affirmation: In a positive and healthy manner for me, my chakras and nadis are opening. Be careful with this as you can get side effects.
8. And lastly sleep medication. I don't like Promethazine, feel like shit the next day. Zopiclone's okay.

If it got worse, I'd start paying the appropriate God in gold energy or workings or whatever.
what does filling your shower with white light have to do with doing workings that exhaust you?
what does the kabalah have to do with the raum mantra?
fasting is harmful for the body.
8 i wont even say it.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Centralforce666
Posts: 352

Re: difficult hard to deal with insomnia.

Postby Centralforce666 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:41 pm

serpentwalker666 wrote:Hello. First off id like to say i feel i make to many topics. I truly do not mean to. But. Lately ive had insomnia that has spanned for months. Ill sleep good for a week or so. Then im hit with crippling iinsomnia that keeps me up until 6 in the morning for a day or two... im unsure if its kundalini related as i have a strict meditation schedule twice a day.. or just heart disturbance, with the blood deficiency. But it has a major grip on my life at times. Walking around like a zombie. With my entire body aching and trying to do my energy work is troublesome. Im going to switch up my meditations today to see if that makes any difference. But this impacts my life greatly and im unable to do much of anything.


Did I recommend any herbs for Blood Deficiency?

If so, have you tried them?

They may be the sleep medication you are looking for, along with helping to resolve the root problem.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

serpentwalker666
Posts: 230

Re: difficult hard to deal with insomnia.

Postby serpentwalker666 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:50 pm

Thank you very much. ive found lately my ideal solution. Is deep trance, with 3 second inhale and 3 second exhale breathing to slow heart rate. and staring with my eyes open at the ceiling. As it is hard to keep them open. And as you fight to keep them open the time gets shorter you can keep them open with effort.

Jonathon
Posts: 36

Re: difficult hard to deal with insomnia.

Postby Jonathon » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:32 am

Forgot void meditation too. I do one-point focus. It does help.

Jonathon
Posts: 36

Re: difficult hard to deal with insomnia.

Postby Jonathon » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:48 am

Aquarius wrote:
Jonathon wrote:what does filling your shower with white light have to do with doing workings that exhaust you?
what does the kabalah have to do with the raum mantra?
fasting is harmful for the body.
8 i wont even say it.


It takes energy to move other energy around. Using up one's own energy makes one tired.
Mantras are Kabala.
I don't agree. You can look at the science of it.
Go on....

Centralforce666
Posts: 352

Re: difficult hard to deal with insomnia.

Postby Centralforce666 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:56 pm

Given that most causes of insomnia are due to deficiency conditions..

In the long term fasting is likely to make it worse as it deprives the body of additional energy to rebuild those deficient energies and thus calls upon reserves just to function. These reserves, once gone contribute further to the deficiency.

And, were these techniques useful, then the person using them would not need to resort to sleep medication which does nothing but prevent wakefulness in an artificial way that does nothing to help to root cause.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

Jonathon
Posts: 36

Re: difficult hard to deal with insomnia.

Postby Jonathon » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:47 am

Centralforce666 wrote:Given that most causes of insomnia are due to deficiency conditions..

In the long term fasting is likely to make it worse as it deprives the body of additional energy to rebuild those deficient energies and thus calls upon reserves just to function. These reserves, once gone contribute further to the deficiency.

And, were these techniques useful, then the person using them would not need to resort to sleep medication which does nothing but prevent wakefulness in an artificial way that does nothing to help to root cause.


Not sure about that. At least in my case, my insomnia is caused by energy.

When I say fasting for stuff like this, I mean in my own experience, fasting during the day, makes me very tired at night and my sleep meditation about twice as effective. I wouldn't fast more than 3 days or so at this point, scientist think that 72 hours is good for an immune system overhaul. One day is fine. Human body has evolved for this sort of stuff: intermittent fasting over millions of years.

My goal is to survive, this requires maximum productivity. I do meditations that have side effects, some of which I can manage thru other meditations, some I can't. If it ain't important to pull back on the meditations I will just keep going. I use medications to make myself a more productive occultist. Think of me ask like the 80hrs of work a week kind of guy. Yes the meditations cause insomnia, but I won't stop because of that, the enemy would get to me if I did. So instead sleep medication.

The techniques help. But there may be a time when even they (and the medication) won't work, and will need ever better techniques, that's just life you know, grow or die. I suspect that if my kundalini awakens in this life I will need some serious one-to-conversations with a God about how to manage everything.

Centralforce666
Posts: 352

Re: difficult hard to deal with insomnia.

Postby Centralforce666 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:26 pm

The "energy" which is keeping you awake is unchecked energy.

It appears excessive because of the failure of yin and/or blood to keep the Yang in its rightful place during the night hours.

You would feel this as "extra" energy but in fact it is based in deficiency.

Fasting means that no yin substance is being taken in, thus this worsens the deficiency. You feel tired because your yang is collapsing also. This is not a good habit, nor a sustainable one.

In order to be productive over a much longer period, not just for the next six months (after which it is likely you will start to suffer serious burnout symptoms including chronic fatigue, unregulated blood sugar levels and burning fever like symptoms) then you need to start looking after your yin energies.

Yin meditations are those such as void meditation, Yin yoga wherein you hold postures very still for extended periods of time (5-10 mins per posture I a relaxed manner).

Sleep is a Yin practice and food is essential to nourish yin. You cannot nourish or uphold or even maintain yin without food and every time you fast you are burning more yin to keep you going.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

User avatar
Nick Vabzircnila
Posts: 233
Contact:

Re: difficult hard to deal with insomnia.

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:26 am

If the insomnia is caused by stress or nervousness, valerian root can help. This can be drunk as tea before bedtime and is better than pharmaceutical drugs.

serpentwalker666
Posts: 230

Re: difficult hard to deal with insomnia.

Postby serpentwalker666 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:53 pm

Umm Centralforce. I was kinda curious. Does Qi gong help nourish the yin energy.? As i have starting to do much more void meditation. And been much more relaxed and take life somewhat slower and restful.
Also. Can meditating on the pineal gland more help with yin energy? like yin and yang, related to the soma and agni energies? Or are they distinctly different?

Centralforce666
Posts: 352

Re: difficult hard to deal with insomnia.

Postby Centralforce666 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:41 pm

Qi Gong nourishes qi predominantly but the slower moves and quieter mind are conducive to yin energies.

The pineal is almost directly related to yin and the sacral to yang.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests