Advice on Spine Problems

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.

Moderator: HPS Shannon

kitten.666

Advice on Spine Problems

Postby kitten.666 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:16 am

Starting in August of last year, I started having intense pain in my back and down my legs (sciatic nerve pain due to two bulging discs). Around that time I stopped meditating often, partly because the pain kept me from being able to concentrate and at some point I couldn't really walk. Since then, a combo of epidurals and physical therapy have helped a lot but I still have significant pain sometimes. At the end of last month, I finally started up my meditation routine again. I find that after meditation, especially on the chakras(the last two aren't open yet), the pain is almost completely gone but only for a short time after. I'm working on opening my chakras again. Would this help relieve the pain permanently and should I try satanic healing as well? The doctors are pretty against surgery because of my age (18). Accidentally posted on the teen group at first because I was not aware there was a health group.
Hail Satan

Centralforce666

Re: Advice on Spine Problems

Postby Centralforce666 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:18 pm

Surgery at your age may be devastating for the remainder of your life, when talking about the spine.

Did this injury come about through trauma or was it a general deficit which eventually lead to injury?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

kitten.666

Postby kitten.666 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:38 pm

Centralforce666 wrote:Surgery at your age may be devastating for the remainder of your life, when talking about the spine.

Did this injury come about through trauma or was it a general deficit which eventually lead to injury?

I'm pretty sure it was from trauma, especially since it started so suddenly and got worse so quickly, but I honestly can't remember how it happened.
Hail Satan

Jonathon

Postby Jonathon » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:31 am

For pain by itself, I use free positive gold energy from the sun. I've held off having to get a root canal in the past, even with pus coming out of my gums, thru just breathing the energy into the area. This was for weeks.

Healing on the other hand, requires more energy. The Sun is in Aries right now, so good time to start.

Centralforce666

Postby Centralforce666 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:39 pm

Is the pain relieved or worsened by movement?

kitten.666

Postby kitten.666 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:30 pm

Centralforce666 wrote:Is the pain relieved or worsened by movement?

If I do a lot of movement or walk for too long the pain gets worse. Lately there are times when it feels a little better after I keep my back straight for long periods of time and stretch a little, but it becomes more difficult to fix my posture later.
Hail Satan

Centralforce666

Postby Centralforce666 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:26 am

kitten.666 wrote:If I do a lot of movement or walk for too long the pain gets worse. Lately there are times when it feels a little better after I keep my back straight for long periods of time and stretch a little, but it becomes more difficult to fix my posture later.

Have you tried gentle movement?

And not for too long?

There is a complex situation of excess and deficiency going at present, wherein the pain is caused by excess particularly when it is bad but this excess can only accumulate in the deficient area.

The deficiency could be related to many things, as could the excess.

Are there any other major symptoms of anything that you notice (not necessarily related to your back or to the problem at all) that are unpleasant or bother you?

kitten.666

Postby kitten.666 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:12 am

Centralforce666 wrote:Are there any other major symptoms of anything that you notice (not necessarily related to your back or to the problem at all) that are unpleasant or bother you?

Some restlessness in my back, legs, and arms (kind of how I imagine restless leg syndrome to feel but definitely not as bad and not that often). Also lately been having moments of feeling very hot or very cold and getting chills a lot but I'm not sick in any way. Those are the only symptoms that happen consistently but I'm not sure what symptoms would be relevant :|
Hail Satan

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:07 pm

Lyengar yoga could help you

Centralforce666

Postby Centralforce666 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:05 pm

Anything which is consistent is relevant...

Pains, aches, digestive upsets, bowel movements, urinary frequency or lack thereof, unusual sweating patterns, headaches, disturbed sleep, visual, hearing or other sensory deficits and disturbances, heart palpitations, bloating or itchiness of the skin..

Basically anything that bothers you and has lasted more than a few weeks (and is current now).

Family history of back weakness and pain is also relevant.

kitten.666

Postby kitten.666 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:09 am

Centralforce666 wrote:Anything which is consistent is relevant...

What I mentioned are the only consistent symptoms besides being itchy often. There's no history of back problems in my family either.
Hail Satan

Centralforce666

Postby Centralforce666 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:46 pm

When this first started, was the weather where you live particularly humid? Or otherwise inclined?

kitten.666

Postby kitten.666 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:34 am

Centralforce666 wrote:When this first started, was the weather where you live particularly humid? Or otherwise inclined?

It was hot but I don't recall it being very humid.
Hail Satan

Centralforce666

Postby Centralforce666 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:45 am

Have you ever had glandular fever? Epsteinn-Barr virus?

Malaria?

kitten.666

Postby kitten.666 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:44 pm

Centralforce666 wrote:Have you ever had glandular fever? Epsteinn-Barr virus?

Malaria?

I haven't had any of those.
Hail Satan

Centralforce666

Postby Centralforce666 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 am

Do you get a sore throat?

Also, is it spring where you live?

kitten.666

Postby kitten.666 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:30 am

Centralforce666 wrote:Do you get a sore throat?

No sore throat but it is spring.
Hail Satan

Immortal

Postby Immortal » Thu May 03, 2018 4:51 pm

kitten.666

Postby kitten.666 » Fri May 04, 2018 10:33 pm

Thanks for everyone who's replied to this. I haven't really had time to update. The pain has decreased dramatically, and I'm pretty happy about that, but it turns out I actually just can't feel parts of my leg anymore (probably nerve damage). Maybe I put so much energy into reducing the pain and instead of the condition improving I just can't feel it anymore? Whatever the case I'm going to get a doctors opinion and see the happens because, if i can still use my legs well and feel very little pain, I suppose it's not the worst situation.
Hail Satan

kitten.666

Postby kitten.666 » Fri May 04, 2018 10:33 pm

Thanks for everyone who's replied to this. I haven't really had time to update. The pain has decreased dramatically, and I'm pretty happy about that, but it turns out I actually just can't feel parts of my leg anymore (probably nerve damage). Maybe I put so much energy into reducing the pain and instead of the condition improving I just can't feel it anymore? Whatever the case I'm going to get a doctors opinion and see the happens because, if i can still use my legs well and feel very little pain, I suppose it's not the worst situation.
Hail Satan

Centralforce666

Postby Centralforce666 » Sat May 05, 2018 10:07 am

kitten.666 wrote:
Centralforce666 wrote:Do you get a sore throat?

No sore throat but it is spring.

You have some symptoms of a Shao Yang disharmony.. This is related to external disease and not deep internal organic disease.

The herbal formula to treat this is called Xiao Chai Hu Tang and this formula harmonises Shao Yang to expel the pathogen.

This should relieve the pain and aggravation around your back and make evident underneath the current Shao Yang pattern what is going on.