Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Eye floaters

PhilArson

To make a long story short. I have high possibility of a mental illness. On that note im not sure if its a psychic attack or just my head. Since a young age i would have uncontrollable unwanted thoughts. Just rush of negativity i dont want to think about. So the connection with eye floaters are and i highly regret for not having a stronger will power. So i would one day during the summer of 2016 when the sun was in leo, would walk to work and use a field as a short cut. As walking the sun was very bright and in my vision as i was walking and would most of the time look more towards the ground. Then i had rush of unwanted thoughts flashing "look quick or loved ones will die" after just quick glimpses resulter floaters. They seem to have fully imprinted noticeable after a week. Now i would see them and they would apear more noticeable during bright day's and has caused unnecessary depression and regret. Example of how back the unwanted thoughts are is at a young age made me constantly knock on wood every bad thought. I can present more information if anyone wishes. Take care

Those thoughts do not have any connection to those floater things in any way.

Those floater things are really a reflection of the white blood cells in the capillaries behind your eye. If the light is bright enough, it goes through your whole eye into the capillaries behind it, then bounce back and reflect back into the back of the eye ball. Those shapes are the outlines of white blood cells in between this reflection.

If you get strange thoughts, that is completely unrelated.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

Those floater things are really a reflection of the white blood cells in the capillaries behind your eye. If the light is bright enough, it goes through your whole eye into the capillaries behind it, then bounce back and reflect back into the back of the eye ball. Those shapes are the outlines of white blood cells in between this reflection.

I can see why you would say its unrelated. This is also hard for me to describe and i know im just going to be looked at with confusion mostly but the relation is the thoughts lead me to look at the sun in glimpses as crazy as it may sound. Thoughts would come like "you better do this or that(look at the sun) or something bad will happen to so so" Doing so i still see faint gray shapes or strings to this day. I should have titled this with / mental difficulties. To me it seems like high anxiety because i care so much blending with these shooting unwanted thoughts causes to me look strange sometimes. and do strange things subconsciously thinking i have to act on this ( in ways like knocking on wood, praying to satan and demons to help) one time matter of fact i was praying to Satan and i heard a laughing voice in head. Also had dark strange sleep paralysis moments, waking up hearing someone go "pst pst" look back and see a man hanging from apartment window glaring at me. As Satanist for a while now i felt like finally speaking about this with people who would understand then just the ordinary public. Dont mean to burden I just value all your opinions.

Eye floaters are a sign of liver disharmony.

As the liver houses the ethereal soul, a dysfunction can lead to some psychological disturbances.

Do you experience low energy, dizziness, poor sleep and poor memory?

xudomode said:
PhilArson said:

I can see why you would say its unrelated. This is also hard for me to describe and i know im just going to be looked at with confusion mostly but the relation is the thoughts lead me to look at the sun in glimpses as crazy as it may sound. Thoughts would come like "you better do this or that(look at the sun) or something bad will happen to so so" Doing so i still see faint gray shapes or strings to this day. I should have titled this with / mental difficulties. To me it seems like high anxiety because i care so much blending with these shooting unwanted thoughts causes to me look strange sometimes. and do strange things subconsciously thinking i have to act on this ( in ways like knocking on wood, praying to satan and demons to help) one time matter of fact i was praying to Satan and i heard a laughing voice in head. Also had dark strange sleep paralysis moments, waking up hearing someone go "pst pst" look back and see a man hanging from apartment window glaring at me. As Satanist for a while now i felt like finally speaking about this with people who would understand then just the ordinary public. Dont mean to burden I just value all your opinions.
just to add further advice when 1 is more New to satanism and you pray to satan thought forms of what satan is actually to be believed can come to you as in how christians believe satan to be, this along with some grey weakling would feed off of that. But again ask satan for help. Tune into yourself and know that satan is Good. Take everything slow and calm, never get nervous or jittery that'll make things harder.

Yes but I am not new i dedicated at 2010. The mental bs im getting happen since i was 9 or so ( back when i didnt know better was too young to deeply think about religions nore did i know much about others so i was raised christian but left and become agnostic / athiest in 2008/2009) It causes self harm i noticed and no not cutting wrists or anything. I had times where i keept getting blasphemy intrusions as well and when i got these thoughts and the ones against loved ones like " i will kill so and so if you dont leave satan" and shit like that. All i had to do was step feeding it with anxiety/ fear because i would punch my self in the face when it got bad. Going back as i said before i really wish i just had the will power to ignore em and not look at the sun. As of right now i have the same shapes i saw that day and all for what? my pure stupidity and it depresses me (or lack of will to tell the thoughts no fuck off i wont do that) They really i noticed occur the most when I am doing something that is important to me. I am a musician and when working on music while recording or im about to go on stage. Hey man thank you for reaching out and taking the time to talk to me. I have went to doctors in the past and they did not help. (mentally for with the eyes) I just get depressed sometimes thinking i might have a permanent floaters now all because my mind had the better of me to do something as foolish as listen to these thoughts. I have not personally seen any demons or Satan in person. Had dreams of them possibly but other years in the 2010 decade has been very rough to fully focus and do workings with meditations and spells (opend my chakras maybe not all fully) and now this burden makes it harder but i still believe there is light on the other side of the tunnel and stayed a Satanist since. Respect and thank you

xudomode said:
PhilArson said:
xudomode said:
just to add further advice when 1 is more New to satanism and you pray to satan thought forms of what satan is actually to be believed can come to you as in how christians believe satan to be, this along with some grey weakling would feed off of that. But again ask satan for help. Tune into yourself and know that satan is Good. Take everything slow and calm, never get nervous or jittery that'll make things harder.

Yes but I am not new i dedicated at 2010. The mental bs im getting happen since i was 9 or so ( back when i didnt know better was too young to deeply think about religions nore did i know much about others so i was raised christian but left and become agnostic / athiest in 2008/2009) It causes self harm i noticed and no not cutting wrists or anything. I had times where i keept getting blasphemy intrusions as well and when i got these thoughts and the ones against loved ones like " i will kill so and so if you dont leave satan" and shit like that. All i had to do was step feeding it with anxiety/ fear because i would punch my self in the face when it got bad. Going back as i said before i really wish i just had the will power to ignore em and not look at the sun. As of right now i have the same shapes i saw that day and all for what? my pure stupidity and it depresses me (or lack of will to tell the thoughts no fuck off i wont do that) They really i noticed occur the most when I am doing something that is important to me. I am a musician and when working on music while recording or im about to go on stage. Hey man thank you for reaching out and taking the time to talk to me. I have went to doctors in the past and they did not help. (mentally for with the eyes) I just get depressed sometimes thinking i might have a permanent floaters now all because my mind had the better of me to do something as foolish as listen to these thoughts. I have not personally seen any demons or Satan in person. Had dreams of them possibly but other years in the 2010 decade has been very rough to fully focus and do workings with meditations and spells (opend my chakras maybe not all fully) and now this burden makes it harder but i still believe there is light on the other side of the tunnel and stayed a Satanist since. Respect and thank you
idk if this is just a coincidence but I would punch myself in the face too when faced with such things, I also find it hard to meditate because of all the things that happened to me. And yes Christianity is a big part of my depression as well. Just record yourself saying "Gloria jesus" in spanish which means glory to Jesus and play it backwards and when you do gloria jesus literally says suicidal when you put it backwards. Right now I'm meditating more but like I said we can learn from each other, thank you for telling me more about what you went thru but don't blame yourself the way you do. Because self doubt makes it harder for meditation and any workings. Have no regrets in life. That's the main thing about being a Satanist or one of em. Thank you for your time.

Glad we spoke. This is definitely psychic attacks was just confused if its maybe the possibility of a mental thing because it has been happening to me long before dedicating to Satan. It also is harder now deeper into it to have a legit full on screw everything meditation. I still clean my aura and do workings here and there and my main focus in life is music and never stopped. After a while i think it is like what you said the greys trying ster us away from the right path. I wish the best for you and anyone reading this Hail Satan!

Have you ever done any drugs?

I have tried some younger but never got into em. Being the naive teen i was at the time but I am fully against them especially the harder chemicals. Hardly ever have a drink. I do drink coffee and vape nicotine and vape weed. With weed it just open me to be more spiritual and i would be more creative and write 99% of the music with it.

Have you ever done any drugs?

Quick question as well do you think healing meditations or certain workings can help destroy the floaters?

PhilArson said:
I do drink coffee and vape nicotine and vape weed. With weed it just open me to be more spiritual and i would be more creative and write 99% of the music with it.

Consider dropping the vapes, they will only hinder you in the long run. I get what you mean about the weed, I used to smoke to and enjoyed meditating and being in my head with it. Unfortunately, it will hurt you, hence why it has been pushed so much in popular culture.

Please read this thread by HP HoodedCobra on it:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=23870

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back