Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trouble having an orgasm. (Female)

MissMeow

To be blunt in the past I was never able to have an orgasm during sex with a partner. As I have aged it is a bit easier for me but I only have an orgasm with clitoral stimulation. Not only does this frustrate me it also makes my current loving partner feel bad.

Is this just a curse I have to live with or is there any other women in the forum that have had this problem (no vaginal orgasms) and overcame it? It seems to be a huge problem with so many women I know who rarely or never get off with their partners..

Thanks in advance!

This is very normal.

Before you read my post it is intended for someone over the legal age of sexual consent.

If you are not of that age, please do not read my post.

I have found many female lovers to be in the same position.

I have overcome it with them by either:

- getting them to the point of orgasm by clitoral stimulation before intercourse and then going onto penetration immediately at or after the point of their orgasm and/or,

- stimulating their clitoris whilst penetration is occurring either with my fingers or theirs.

This eventually creates a bridge between the two areas and vagina orgasm can *sometimes* occur in some individuals (dependent upon sensitivity, how long and how many times the above practices are performed and individual tolerances etc.).

I want to add here that, if your partner is also spiritually active, what makes orgasms occur much more easily and pleasantly is to have a strong connection. This can be a very intricate and deep thing, especially on its higher levels. From the SS females that I know, many of them have orgasms through astral sex and visualization. This can be either all on its own, or in conjunction with physical stimulation.

I dont have a vagina so I unfortunately can't bring personal experience to the table here, but rather just what females that I am close to have told me. What I also do know, is that advanced beings like our Gods can easily climax through having this deep connection to their partner. Which to me shows that with enough advancement, this should easily be attainable. It's about establishing a deep connection with your partner, that causes you to feel his pleasure, and him to feel yours. Both of the pleasures being shared and increasing exponentially as the act of intercourse continues, orgasm becomes guaranteed and extremely pleasant for both of you.
That is what sex is like on the higher level.

I have the same trouble.But I masturbate.I do have the very short orgasm(maybe).Compared to the first time I had the intense and good-feeling orgasm, it just not feels right.

In addition to what Centralforce wrote, vibrate Uruz rune into your sacral chakra, program your sexuality to be free and enjoyable, or however you want to word it. Make sure to clean this chakra as well, you might have some blockages there (most people do).

Another tip, one from the page of https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Step_3.html, even if this isn't a case of lack of sex-drive, try seeing what a vibrator can help with. Don't push yourself on these matters, since only trying anything for a result without considering the path you take will give you bad results and may leave your sexual health worse than before due to blunt forcing things that sometimes should not be forced, and is an immoral thing to do in general.

I'm not sure if this may help for your case but try the position where the man is on top but the one with open legs, and the woman on bottom close the legs after penetration, then causing more friction externaly. It was the favorite position of a former partner and she'd easily orgasm like this.

Egon said:
I'm not sure if this may help for your case but try the position where the man is on top but the one with open legs, and the woman on bottom close the legs after penetration, then causing more friction externaly. It was the favorite position of a former partner and she'd easily orgasm like this.
This actually sounds interesting. So it's like missionary position but the woman closes the legs after penetration?

Egon said:
Yep.
Shael said:
it's like missionary position but the woman closes the legs after penetration?

There is something better:
Your left leg bound (like v letter inverted) above her left outside hibs the other leg long in the middle between her legs. Your body is 22,5 degree to the right sight of her face. Cock -> vagina. While intercourse you will also stimulate her clit with your body. (of course vise versa is also possible)

Like this but the men is on top and the long leg is not on the outside but inside of the two female legs and v leg on outside:

If this is something new, I call it the GG Allin ;)

Try to see a doctor first - this is normal and can be treated with stimulants or hormone regulation
You can pray for lilith and ask for help from her

thelord said:
Try to see a doctor first - this is normal and can be treated with stimulants or hormone regulation
You can pray for lilith and ask for help from her
Get out of here with that kind of toxic advice. Pharmaceutical "stimulants" and drugs for "hormonal regulation" do not fix shit. They just create even worse problems in the long term.

Without Pineal Secretion and Circulation body degrades. Sex and orgasms become harder. You can have Spiritual Sex while having Sex physically and as your Girl or Guy becomes more empowered and as you continue to have this type of Sex...... When you cum..... SHE CUMS( Vice Versa).

It also helps to change positions and give Reiki Massages during sex to empower and help circulate his or her energy. As well as biting. Rubbing. Squeezing. Smacking and licking and sucking. Also talking dirty helps as well as moaning. Let him or her "take it".

Spiritual to physical Sex is going to cause body reactions as well. Its addicting. Then when you even get near your lover. You automatically Euphoria. A simple kiss turns into...... YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try " Eating" ice cream off her. YYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack said:
Most women do not have vaginal orgasms because of small dick size and incorrect position.The dick must be hitting the g spot.
That do not always work for every woman. Some even feel pain after a while in positions that would normaly hit the g spot, if it continues. Everyone is different and what works for someone may not for other.

Egon said:
Jack said:
Most women do not have vaginal orgasms because of small dick size and incorrect position.The dick must be hitting the g spot.
That do not always work for every woman. Some even feel pain after a while in positions that would normaly hit the g spot, if it continues. Everyone is different and what works for someone may not for other.
That is in fact true. A more important aspect of this is having a partner who understands you.

This is not normal, it has to do with your lower charkras, probably a block or needs to be cleaned. Lydia wrote exactly I was thinking before I even scroll down the page. Do workings on your lower chakras

Ol argedco luciftias said:
So sit on his face.

Not what I asked.
I already know how to have a clitoral orgasm.... I'm trying to figure out why I can't have vaginal orgasms like some other women can.

GG Allin said:
Egon said:
Yep.
Shael said:
it's like missionary position but the woman closes the legs after penetration?

Your left leg bound (like v letter inverted) above her left outside hibs the other leg long in the middle between her legs. Your body is 22,5 degree to the right sight of her face. Cock -> vagina. While intercourse you will also stimulate her clit with your body. (of course vise versa is also possible)

Like this but the men is on top and the long leg is not on the outside but inside of the two female legs and v leg on outside:

I've tried different positions like the ones here but I don't think it's a positioning issue I've tried all kinds of positions but it still does nothing. Even spending lots of time in them. With variations of angles etcetera also this includes my female partners they can't get me off either in a vaginal way I mean. Hell I can't even get myself off in that way believe me I've tried.....

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
This is not normal, it has to do with your lower charkras, probably a block or needs to be cleaned. Lydia wrote exactly I was thinking before I even scroll down the page. Do workings on your lower chakras

Thank you I believe you are correct and this would make sense as nothing I physically do changes the outcome.

MissMeow said:
GG Allin said:
Egon said:

I've tried different positions like the ones here but I don't think it's a positioning issue I've tried all kinds of positions but it still does nothing. Even spending lots of time in them. With variations of angles etcetera also this includes my female partners they can't get me off either in a vaginal way I mean. Hell I can't even get myself off in that way believe me I've tried.....

Do you think during sex about other stuff, like what to do next day or something similar? One of my exgirlfriends had this problem. Had to endure 1-2h before she could climax. Also she wouldn´t tell if something wouldn´t feal right. Always tell if something isn´t good. Do you know the book "The Multi-Orgasmic Woman" from Mantak Chia. Should be worth a read. I only did read the male counterpart.

Jack said:
Tell him to choke you while sex and slap you. Just light BDSM.

Bro what part of "I can't even get myself off in that way (DURING MASTERBATION)" is unclear. I'm not a fucking virgin I've been sexually active for several years and this garbage advice of it's dick size/my partners fault/my fault for overthinking or whatever is incredibly dismissive of the PHYSICAL BLOCK I feel. It's the same shit I read from online/books/magazines for "sex advice" (You'd be surprised how many Jews write sex advice) I've seen the shit before/done it/tried it a hundred times and it's not helping.

Also not every woman likes getting beat on/choked during sex. Don't see how that's gonna help me have a vaginal orgasm for the first time o_O Already tried the shit before, not my favorite. More of a Taurus type lover personally.

GG Allin said:
Do you think during sex about other stuff, like what to do next day or something similar? One of my exgirlfriends had this problem. Had to endure 1-2h before she could climax. Also she wouldn´t tell if something wouldn´t feal right. Always tell if something isn´t good. Do you know the book "The Multi-Orgasmic Woman" from Mantak Chia. Should be worth a read. I only did read the male counterpart.

Oof the book was co written by a Super jew; Rachel Carlton Abrams.
There might be some useful information but I won't be paying for it.

MissMeow said:
Jack said:

Bro what part of "I can't even get myself off in that way (DURING MASTERBATION)" is unclear. I'm not a fucking virgin I've been sexually active for several years and this garbage advice of it's dick size/my partners fault/my fault for overthinking or whatever is incredibly dismissive of the PHYSICAL BLOCK I feel. It's the same shit I read from online/books/magazines for "sex advice" (You'd be surprised how many Jews write sex advice) I've seen the shit before/done it/tried it a hundred times and it's not helping.

Also not every woman likes getting beat on/choked during sex. Don't see how that's gonna help me have a vaginal orgasm for the first time o_O Already tried the shit before, not my favorite. More of a Taurus type lover personally.
Orgasm is more of a psychological thing for women and getting dominated can possibly push you over the edge.Not a lot of women can have Vaginal orgasms so its either asking for something you can't have or you have some physical/hormonal defect. Taking Drugs,Smoking or Taking Birth control pills can also induce hormonal imbalances.
Only 25 percent of women are consistently orgasmic during vaginal intercourse.
https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/all-about-sex/200903/the-most-important-sexual-statistic%3famp

Take MACA and Horny goat weed and see if it helps. That might help with any hormonal problems you might have,if any.

Jack said:

Take MACA and Horny goat weed and see if it helps.
It's a pity that comments like these of yours seem to always conveniently stay under the radar of most people. This kind of shit should be put on display on the front page so people see how fucked up you actually are.

These kinds of garbage comments are what drive most people like MissMeow away from even asking questions like this on here at all. You should have enough decency to realize on your own to keep your mouth shut on these topics, if you are going to give "advice" like this.

Using your brain and reading through the thread properly should make it very clear that "domination" isn't a factor here. But Jack's brain doesn't like reading and waiting, of course. It likes projecting itself onto situations, so when a female asks for advice on orgasms Jack gets horny and writes about his domination and BDSM fetish regardless of the situation.

MissMeow said:
Also @MissMeow you are probably aware already anyways, but stay away from those herbs he mentioned. Only a select few specific conditions actually are treated by those, and in all other cases they can be really harmful. I tried Maca many years ago and it was absolutely awful. Goatweed is said to be even stronger.
I recommend consulting with Shannon or Centralforce if you actually want to try them.

Shael said:
It's a pity that comments like these of yours seem to always conveniently stay under the radar of most people. This kind of shit should be put on display on the front page so people see how fucked up you actually are.

These kinds of garbage comments are what drive most people like MissMeow away from even asking questions like this on here at all. You should have enough decency to realize on your own to keep your mouth shut on these topics, if you are going to give "advice" like this.

This makes me wonder actually because I wasn't expecting anyone to jump in as moral police on a sexual topic where I recommended someone to try light BDSM on a literally SATANIC forum. It's like I'm advising someone to spice up their sex life and a bible thumping Christian comes along claiming BDSM is Of Satan. Oh LORD !!FEAR THE DEVIL. If you spank that girls ass, you will literally be possessed by the Devil.

What exactly is it that I said that was so disturbing and fucked up ? What exactly is indecent ? Are you implying that those who practice BDSM are sick in the head ? Its there is something dirty or unnatural in this all ?

Its just a natural situation of masculine and feminine polarity during sex acts. Domination and submission is simply a single case on a spectrum of lot of sexual situations that COULD happen. If this is related to sex and she didn't say that she had tried this. Obviously she clarified that she did try this and it didn't help so I now know that it couldn't be that. Maybe it's somsthing different and I wouldn't know it if I hadn't asked. So what's the harm in recommending this ? It could help or it couldn't. The only person who would know this is the woman herself. So definitely this is related. Infact all of these things are related starting from hormonal problems to psychological issues to partner compatibility etc.

Using your brain and reading through the thread properly should make it very clear that "domination" isn't a factor here. But Jack's brain doesn't like reading and waiting, of course. It likes projecting itself onto situations, so when a female asks for advice on orgasms Jack gets horny and writes about his domination and BDSM fetish regardless of the situation.
This is the exact opposite of what happened. Infact due to the inner conflict with the things you consider dirty and fetishes your emotions erupted and you couldn't control yourself and you HAD TO accuse me of being all of this whereas all of this is simply you projecting your inner reality outside.

Also @MissMeow you are probably aware already anyways, but stay away from those herbs he mentioned. Only a select few specific conditions actually are treated by those, and in all other cases they can be really harmful. I tried Maca many years ago and it was absolutely awful. Goatweed is said to be even stronger.
Yes it might have been for you because it might be incompatible with your body but it's not harmful in a general sense. I take this and it feels awesome, personally. And no it isn't limited to specific situations. It gives you overall strength, stamina ,vitality and increased sexual libido. It helps in all sex related issues and has many other benefits as well. Maybe you had thyroid problems which interfered with the function or you took the root directly or from a bad supplier ?

Safety and Side Effects

Maca is generally considered safe (38Trusted Source, 39Trusted Source, 40Trusted Source).

However, Peruvian natives believe that consuming fresh maca root may have adverse health effects and recommend boiling it first.

Additionally, if you have thyroid problems, you may want to be careful with maca.

That's because it contains goitrogens, substances that may interfere with the normal function of the thyroid gland. These compounds are more likely to affect you if you already have impaired thyroid function.

Lastly, pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult with their doctors before taking maca.

BOTTOM LINE:
Maca is considered safe for most people, although those with thyroid issues need to be careful.
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/benefits-of-maca-root#section12

I recommend consulting with Shannon or Centralforce if you actually want to try them.
Yeah you should consult these people. I don't deny their knowledge. I would also like to see what they would say.

And understand this, this is a mature adult woman who can take care of herself. If she finds anything offensive or has something to say to me, she has her own mouth and can say it directly to me. I will clarify and apologize if I think I did something wrong or went over the top. But she doesn't need you as her white night mediator. So don't butt in other people's business , especially if you have any moral policing judgment. I don't give a fuck what you believe to be dirty or sick. I believe choking and slapping a woman during sex (with enthusiastic consent ofcourse) is completely fine.

To put this thread back on track for the Ladies who have suffered like me... I found this blog that might be helpful here are some important links:

(Don't let the advertisements fool you she gives tons of free information just be sure to scroll to the bottom of the pages so you don't miss anything.)

https://kimanami.com/5-steps-to-cervical-orgasms/

https://kimanami.com/how-to-have-vaginal-orgasms-g-spot-cervical-and-more/

https://kimanami.com/how-to-have-vaginal-orgasms/

https://kimanami.com/g-spot-orgasms-tips-techniques-stimulate/

https://kimanami.com/g-marks-the-spot/

And if you aquire an interest for yoni eggs you can get high quality ones for a decent price from this site and additional tips for unleashing your female sexuality instead of feeling like a prisoner to your body and normalizing your lack of sexual satisfaction..

https://www.jadeeggsglobal.com

Happy fucking! xoxo

@O.P.

By any chance do you happen to Syntribate(Cross-legged masturbation)?

Many women report unable to experience vaginal orgasms and only clitoral or spot specific. But because they syntribate multiple, many times per day. They rewire their sexual orgasms to only experience through syntribating.

Next time you have sex consider spreading your legs, letting the guy penetrate, then cross your legs and syntribate while he is having sex with you.

There's hardly much information on this on the internet but a good site to check this stuff out and understand other women who experience the same thing.

https://www.syntribate.com/

There are some women who just don't orgasm from regular sex it might be a mental issue or some deeper sign. Usually it might even be requiring of professional assistance i.e. sexologist maybe even traumas from early in life.

Some very useful points stated on this thread...in my experience empowering your chakras is great. Communication is key. Alot of the time partners wont communicate with you. Out of fear of hurting the others feelings. It's important to understand what each other likes. You sound like you just like clittoral stimulation. That's what gives you ultimate pleasure. Everybody is different. My partner loves that as well. In actual fact she enjoys that part more than intercourse. For men the most important part is foreplay. If she enjoys clittoral stimulation this is where it takes a bit of practice. Learning to use your tongue in different motions and speed and rhythm is important. But the most important part is listening with your ears. Take it slow then gradually increase your speed. And try different tongue motions and listen to her voice as she moans. If she enjoys what your doing she will let you know through her moans and her heavy breathing. If the communication is good she will tell you which motions she likes. And honestly most of the oral sex performed by men on porn sites are bullshit. My advice is watch lesbians perform oral sex. You will learn how to do it properly. Because a woman knows exactly where and how to lick. You will notice in those videos the moaning and the woman's breathing is different. In comparison to watching a Male perform oral sex on a woman. Honestly to make a woman orgasm multiple times takes alot longer than 5 minutes. And when you understand this and you understand how to give her multiple orgasms. Your sex life and sexual chemistry will improve significantly. Penis size does not matter. Most woman just want to enjoy the pleasures of orgasms and not how big you are in the sack. I've had partners complain that they had partners who were large in size. But there was no clittoral stimulation, so no orgasm. Then the guy ejaculated in 60 seconds. And it was touted as a horrible experience where the female ended up playing with herself afterwards while he slept because she was not satisfied..intercourse is always enjoyable for men but it doesn't necessarily mean that she enjoyed it too. Because once you ejaculate that's it, that doesn't mean she had an orgasm with you at the same time. Always keep that in mind. Make her orgasm first. Then finish it off with you having an orgasm afterwards. Trust me it is way better when you both get to enjoy orgasms together. You will become better and better at it to the point where she wants to jump right into your soul afterwards.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back