Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I may have brain damage? help pls

Big Dipper

In the dark. With the Pearls and the Sharks.
So back in November I had a seasonal ups job and I had to get in and out of the truck and when I did I would slam my foot down while coming down from the truck and I did that a lot. it wasn't until late December that the shock started to get to my head (tip of spine and base of skull) and I would start to get dizzy and my vision would start bouncing like crazy because my eyes started jerking. it is still happening to this day. When I lean my head back or lay down and move my head a little bit I get dizzy, heart beat picks up and my eyes start jerking. They will jerk left (9 o'clock) or down (like 5:30 o'clock) and sometimes I get a head ache at the tip of my spine and base of skull and it will crawl up my head to the top (I think it gets worse when I pop my neck, and/or eat a lot). I told a doctor and they said that it didn't make sense. it shouldn't be an ear thing, even though they're kinda bad, since my eyes jerk. Also kind of makes it hard to sleep. any help please?

Big Dipper said:
So back in November I had a seasonal ups job and I had to get in and out of the truck and when I did I would slam my foot down while coming down from the truck and I did that a lot. it wasn't until late December that the shock started to get to my head (tip of spine and base of skull) and I would start to get dizzy and my vision would start bouncing like crazy because my eyes started jerking. it is still happening to this day. When I lean my head back or lay down and move my head a little bit I get dizzy, heart beat picks up and my eyes start jerking. They will jerk left (9 o'clock) or down (like 5:30 o'clock) and sometimes I get a head ache at the tip of my spine and base of skull and it will crawl up my head to the top (I think it gets worse when I pop my neck, and/or eat a lot). I told a doctor and they said that it didn't make sense. it shouldn't be an ear thing, even though they're kinda bad, since my eyes jerk. Also kind of makes it hard to sleep. any help please?

I might not know* but with the eyes jerking, I have that since I was a kid, I don't know what it is but it is not a brain problem, it can have many causes of course, I suspect mine is too many nervous impulses in a short time, from relaxed state jumping to alertness when focusing on something. Over 10 years with this, nothing negatively happened, it happens only when very very tired. More like a spike in the system

Because your doctor said that it's nonsense...Do you feel like a void pressure on your sacral bone from time to time? When sleeping, feeling the feet disappear instantly? Things like that...Because from what you wrote you are to awaken to a discovery of something to celebrate :lol:

Centralforce666 said:
Do you sweat when you sleep?

Are you feeling extremely irritable?

I'm never sweaty when I wake up, unless it was an intentional nap. And by irritable do you mean irritated a lot? If so then definitely yes all the time but that because of the people I live with.

nakedhill said:
Big Dipper said:
I might not know* but with the eyes jerking, I have that since I was a kid, I don't know what it is but it is not a brain problem, it can have many causes of course, I suspect mine is too many nervous impulses in a short time, from relaxed state jumping to alertness when focusing on something. Over 10 years with this, nothing negatively happened, it happens only when very very tired. More like a spike in the system

Because your doctor said that it's nonsense...Do you feel like a void pressure on your sacral bone from time to time? When sleeping, feeling the feet disappear instantly? Things like that...Because from what you wrote you are to awaken to a discovery of something to celebrate :lol:

no and no. Also the mighty oak doesn't sprout for me in the morning, but I gotcha =)

Big Dipper said:

Sounds like some sort of nerve damage, but idk. Conventional doctors are retarded. Try some sort of holistic doctor.

As far as workings go, SaTaNaMa can be used for healing. Let me know if you want more info on it.

Do you experience any involuntary muscle movement including twitching or jerking or anything of that nature?

Centralforce666 said:
Do you experience any involuntary muscle movement including twitching or jerking or anything of that nature?

All the time.

Blitzkreig said:
Big Dipper said:

Sounds like some sort of nerve damage, but idk. Conventional doctors are retarded. Try some sort of holistic doctor.

As far as workings go, SaTaNaMa can be used for healing. Let me know if you want more info on it.

I would like some info please and thank you.

Do you get headaches?

How is your appetite? Strong, weak etc.

Do you bloat or feel digestive discomfort after eating?

Do you ever get the feeling of something being stuck under your ribs?

Can you describe your headaches?

Are they achey and all over?

Mainly at the base of the skull?

Top of the head?

In the temporal lobes etc?

Your issue is Liver qi stagnation.

The lack of movement in your life, or repetitious movement you engage in or have engaged in coupled with emotional 'stiffness' however that manifests has caused your vital energy to become jammed.

Gentle exercise working up to something more strenuous is advised and if you feel really stuck, the herbal preparation Xiao Yao Wan can help free your qi herbally.

Eating smaller meals more frequently will help prevent qi jamming in the middle burner where the liver is located and above all stretching and yoga can help free qi up from where it is stuck.

The potential consequences of not following the above advice to free your qi could mean:

- eventual invasion of the digestive organs by stuck qi leading to chronic fatigue and poor digestion,

- eventual (months to years away) stopping of the fluids and blood in the body in accordance with the stuck qi leading to phlegm and blood stasis which are both precursors to serious illness.

The good news is, you don't have brain damage.

But you do need to move your qi to feel better.

Shaking yoga is fantastic for this however I recommend you do this cautiously as you've described some symptoms associated with reckless head movement so if you try this, start small and gentle.

Centralforce666 said:
Your issue is Liver qi stagnation.

The lack of movement in your life, or repetitious movement you engage in or have engaged in coupled with emotional 'stiffness' however that manifests has caused your vital energy to become jammed.

Gentle exercise working up to something more strenuous is advised and if you feel really stuck, the herbal preparation Xiao Yao Wan can help free your qi herbally.

Eating smaller meals more frequently will help prevent qi jamming in the middle burner where the liver is located and above all stretching and yoga can help free qi up from where it is stuck.

The potential consequences of not following the above advice to free your qi could mean:

- eventual invasion of the digestive organs by stuck qi leading to chronic fatigue and poor digestion,

- eventual (months to years away) stopping of the fluids and blood in the body in accordance with the stuck qi leading to phlegm and blood stasis which are both precursors to serious illness.

The good news is, you don't have brain damage.

But you do need to move your qi to feel better.

Shaking yoga is fantastic for this however I recommend you do this cautiously as you've described some symptoms associated with reckless head movement so if you try this, start small and gentle.

Okie dokie thanks for the help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back