Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions about woman's health and menopause.

Voice of Enki [JG]

My mother knows I'm interested in supplements, alternative medicine, etc, so she came to me and asked if I had some recommendations for her about supplements she could take to reduce her menopausal symptoms.

I don't know everything she has trouble with, but apparently it's quite bad. Things like muscle spasms during the night, which are according to her linked to menopause, as well as other symptoms. If needed I can ask her for more details.

I have also considered the possibility these are not menopause related, but other symptoms caused by long term nutrient/vitamin deficiencies, or issues caused by aging, etc, but I cannot be sure of this for now.

I know barely anything about menopause, and have absolutely no idea what to advice her, or if something like multivitamins and other mineral and vitamin supplements can help reduce symptoms.

My mom is in her 50's, she entered menopause quite a few years ago already, in her late 40's.

Any advice you can share which I could give my mom, as well as recommendations about supplements that can be shipped to Europe for general woman's health, and to reduce menopausal symptoms would be very appreciated. (She's not a Satanist btw, so anything spiritual related she won't really catch on to.)

Also another question, if I were to do a working for her to help her with this, do any spiritual SS woman here have some ideas what could be good to do, in terms of words of power, runes, types of energy and affirmation? I have some ideas myself , but any ideas you could share are also very appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Hail Satan!

If you would be so kind as to ask your mother to make a list of every health issue or ailment she has (menopausal and non menopausal) and list them here, that would be a good start plus super helpful.

Her situation needs to be assessed as a whole.

Assume that most people are deficient in specific vitamins and or nutrients.

HPS Shannon said:
If you would be so kind as to ask your mother to make a list of every health issue or ailment she has (menopausal and non menopausal) and list them here, that would be a good start plus super helpful.

Thank you very much for your reply Shannon. I will visit my mother soon and talk with her about it, I think tomorrow I will know more, and post it to this topic.

Any advice you can give me for this is great :)

VoiceofEnki said:
HPS Shannon said:

Thank you very much for your reply Shannon. I will visit my mother soon and talk with her about it, I think tomorrow I will know more, and post it to this topic.

Any advice you can give me for this is great :)

No problem!
If she can be as detailed as possible, that would be appreciated.

I heard that theyd use Soy for the eustrogen with menopausal women.. of course that means the non artificial stuff.. but fermented stuff i.e.

Menopause is overall a sharp decline of kidney yin.

Liver Yin and kidney yin are closely related and the muscle spams indicate the presence of internal wind which implies liver involvement.

There is a kidney yin tonic herbal formula which has a variation for when the liver is involved and it is called Ming Mu Di Huang Wan.

This formula should be taken for up to 6 months on a daily basis.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back