Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My Health is gone for over 5 Years.

HeavyBreathing9999

For over 15 Years i was a Slave to an "Demonic" Entity. Xanity didn't help. Nor God, i think the only think that help me was my Soul manifesting in his Final Form and freeing itself. Yet, at a cost that the Entity done shameful and physical harm to me. I never wanted to be a Slave to it. But it treated me to kill my Family or my Mother.
All what i know that it manifested in my Dreams. Doing harm to me and my Family. Now, this Entity is gone and it will not return.

Even if it tried to return, with the Knowledge that i have right now. I am on an adept level on an Witcher.
I think i have enough Knowledge to protect myself against any Evil Spirit.

Now there is Problem, i been to 5 Doctors and everyone says everything is fine. When it's not, the matter of fact is i can't sleep well because of this Problem. I take Medicine and it helps a little. Yet, it didn't help me to heal my "Wound".
Because of this Problem i stopped to make Sport and Meditations.

I can only say i need a new Body or the other Option is to heal it.

HeavyBreathing9999 said:
I am on an adept level on an Witcher.
Do people realize what means an ADEPT level of witchery? People can move objects and break matter with their mind but will still consider themselves a beginner in these things. You can have all the abilities in the world, but still doesn't mean you are an adept. If you'd see for yourself what witchcraft really means, you'd sit down and mind your business to a more knowledgeable state and then have again your ass put to work and be blown to pieces by others and the reality of things, and that's a way of going upper to the higher powers.

Why? Because knowing the path is different than following the path. This is real life, and these things exist as a reality, not in an ideal world.

Health is one of the most important aspects in acquiring power, as bioelectricity and other forms of energy get leveled up, your body reacts and adapts. And it is not so pretty until you understand and accept the processes in your own way. If you put your finger in the socket, you die, right? Oh well, what would you do if your body produced that in a second? .....because some adepts can..yaknow

Those real adepts worked fearlessly and gradually and I bet they didn't consider themselves adepts and neither when they were really adepts. These grades are to be named by superior individuals, not self naming or those beneath them.

Moving your arm does't make you an adept arm mover. :lol:

nakedhill said:
HeavyBreathing9999 said:
I am on an adept level on an Witcher.
Do people realize what means an ADEPT level of witchery? People can move objects and break matter with their mind but will still consider themselves a beginner in these things. You can have all the abilities in the world, but still doesn't mean you are an adept. If you'd see for yourself what witchcraft really means, you'd sit down and mind your business to a more knowledgeable state and then have again your ass put to work and be blown to pieces by others and the reality of things, and that's a way of going upper to the higher powers.

Why? Because knowing the path is different than following the path. This is real life, and these things exist as a reality, not in an ideal world.

Health is one of the most important aspects in acquiring power, as bioelectricity and other forms of energy get leveled up, your body reacts and adapts. And it is not so pretty until you understand and accept the processes in your own way. If you put your finger in the socket, you die, right? Oh well, what would you do if your body produced that in a second? .....because some adepts can..yaknow

Those real adepts worked fearlessly and gradually and I bet they didn't consider themselves adepts and neither when they were really adepts. These grades are to be named by superior individuals, not self naming or those beneath them.

Moving your arm does't make you an adept arm mover. :lol:

I just said Adapt because i learn a little bit, maybe is should use the Word beginner. Although i have a low Intuition skill to look 1-5 Seconds into the Future. Moving things is not my Thing. It seems not to work, also even if it would, i have Problems with accessing my Subconsciousness and going into Trans in second ( I will never do it because of an Internal Problem, i need to control my Empathy or i will run Crazy).. It requires Years of Training with i don't have. But that's not the Point here. I have a Problem with my Body and that what it is about.

Actually, only because you believe that Kundalini is the only Power Access. My Theory expend that, you need to become aware that your are Energy and your Photons; on the Quantum Level are Quarks. With means you can be anywhere (Multi Astral Projection, Unlimited Power supply). By using special Mediation Techniques and Frequencies you can trigger any Kind of Reaction ( In short Terms Bio Hacking).

Again, i can't practice this Theory because my Body isn't healthy.

You need to study our site more in depth, and also make your body healthy. The first benefit of power meditation is getting healthy, that's why I jumped on the "adept" thing as it is a real grade. :D

If it isn't a language difference, translation error, don't put words into what people didn't even said.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back