genetic changes

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.
demon knight

genetic changes

Postby demon knight » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:15 pm

so hello again, this time i developed my curiosity about genetic changes.
how is it possible and how i can train my mind to control my DNA for changing genes in me?
it's very interesting to me to know more about this

Jonathon

Re: genetic changes

Postby Jonathon » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:53 am

You can just program energy to change what you want changed. The energy can do it in a safer way.

Genetics is complicated, you may turn of a gene for something without having the knowledge that that gene was upstream by 5 steps to another gene that will also deactivate and now you have AIDS.

When you have a more powerful mind, you can rely on your own personal willpower-energy more. Whereas you may have had to program gold energy to get something done, now you could just affirm (and apply your willpower to it): "In a positive manner for me, my skin is getting better".

AncientShadow666

Postby AncientShadow666 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:03 pm

demon knight wrote:so hello again, this time i developed my curiosity about genetic changes.
how is it possible and how i can train my mind to control my DNA for changing genes in me?
it's very interesting to me to know more about this

this subject popped up from time to time, and i will tell you just what the priests and other more powerfull members said: yes the DNA change or body change is possible indeed and its called biokinesis, BUT all of them said that to even be able to do this you firstly need to awaken your kundalini for it because of this things: more energy and more understanding because your kundalini will free many more passages to wisdom you cant even imagine at this moment so be patient and firstly strive towards awakening your kundalini to be able to understand the DNA change RISK FREE before you waste your time on something that you cannot achive as fast as you could after you reach kundalini... im just stating here what i saw months and months ago on this and older forum
dancing little daemons all around
releasing their victory sound
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
can't you see their smile?
dancing little daemons all around
their rythm is shaking the ground
lalala sieg heil, sieg heil
celebrating on the distant blue isle...

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:33 pm

Kundalini yoga and the mantra satanama will increase your telomerase [Telomerase is the enzyme that controls the length of your telomeres, the cap of your DNA. Longer telomeres equal better health. Shorter telomeres equal Alzheimer’s disease, accelerated aging and a shortened life. An increase of 44 percent in telomerase was shown in a study on highly stressed caregivers doing Kirtan Kriya for 12 minutes a day for eight week.]
Raising your kundalini will make your body do many changes, but don't try and rush it as it will come when you will be advanced enough.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN