Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why INDIA?

Play2win1969

:shock: Eh! Why INDIA?
I am new. I am very puzzled about wtf JoS has to do with meditation, yoga, sanskrit etc???
How did this come to be :?: Can someone explain, or send me to a thread that explains :?:

Shiva is Satan.

There's an abundance of information in that statement alone and if you look through the main Joy Of Satan forum you'll find plenty of additional information.

Because power meditation is how you progress spirituality. Satan is a master of yoga and spiritual alchemy.

Sanskrit is the oldest human languages, taken directly from the sounds of the universe. It is the most powerful language, as it has the highest spiritual link, unlike the modern languages which have little to no spiritual links to make them spiritually powerful.

What is it that puzzles you anyway?

Because Satanism isn't about animal sacrifice, dancing naked or all that shit. That's what the xians want you to think, so you dedicate more energy and power to their false god.

Real Satanism is about morality, honor, spiritual advancement, growth and development.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back