Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Correlations & Benefits

Stormblood

Is there a more substantial correlation between colloidal metals/elements and the planets than we are lead to believe? Could gold, silver and copper give all the benefits related to the respective planets?

What about colloidal silica and colloidal zinc?

Interesting theory. One thing this made me think of is herbs and plants in magic. Where Maxine says they have little power but must be infused and their innate properties enhance everything. Could be something similar with these metals, if they’re programmed. Different gods rule different plants and different metals. So made me think of that. Why do they rule a metal? There must be power to it?

I know sometimes these metals are brought up for allegorical reasons. But they’re brought up enough there could be more significance.

But I guess it’s something that needs experimenting with. Safely of course.

Interesting idea. After posting the thread, I also had the thought about the herbal correlation and how could they be enhancing by breathing the corrispondent planetary energy into them. I read that historically colloidal gold was taken daily in Egypt which could be an allegory to solar energy of course, but I think it's also physical, given the immense benefits of colloidal gold that support students, athletes and workers alike.

I've recently read about colloidal platinum, colloidal palladium and colloidal iridium. The interesting thing about platinum, aside from the benefits, it's its alchemical symbol, which is the Moon symbol next to the Sun symbol. So I thought it could be an allegory for the lesser rainbow body (astral immortality.) Of course, you're not going to become immortal by using colloidal platinum. I'm not saying that, I'm shedding light on alchemy. Interestingly enough, the effects of colloidal platinum seem to relate a lot to spiritual skills like lucid dreaming, enhanced ESP and so on.

Now, of course we know mercury and lead are not to be intaken as that leads immediately to disaster, given their toxicity. However, we take iron as a mineral supplement, so I don't see why a colloidal form couldn't be more effective. I don't know anything about tin and whether it's toxic or even exists as a sol.

For those who don't know what a colloid means, it's a term that comes from chemistry. There are different types of colloids. Here's an explanatory picture:

Colloidal_Infographic_grande.png

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back