Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Collodial silver - any good sources?

Lunar Dance 666

Mostly a question.

Does anyone know of a good seller that is located in Europe?

I did check HPS Shannons website suggestion (search function) - purestcolloids.com - but when I looked at the shipping it was over 130 dollars. So thats a no, for me.

Also, how do you use this properly?

I know an Italian one which is very good, not sure if they ship internationally though. The name’s Santenaturels .

When I would get sick I just drank some and I would be good.

Years ago I was having a terrible flu for a week straight, I bought colloidal silver from the local pharmacy but that stuff tasted chemically and I disposed of it(it was cheap too) then I bought from Santenaturel though it’s more expensive and when I got it and tried it it felt like my throat(which hurt like fuck!) and everything in it was melting, as if any bacteria there was going away, and the next day I had no throat ache. I love colloidal silver.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Mostly a question.

I did check HPS Shannons website suggestion (search function) - purestcolloids.com - but when I looked at the shipping it was over 130 dollars. So thats a no, for me.

I'm sure if you do research, you can find a vendor in Europe.

A general rule for taking it for infections and heavier ailments are 1-3 teaspoons a day.

Colloidal silver is best to take at the first sign of an issue and for preventative. However, it is a metal so its not good for daily use.

Don't get the cheapest one, you don't know how they made it. With some forms of silver, you could turn blue like this guy.
Blue_Man_3.png

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Mostly a question.

All you need to do is get some pure silver rods connect them to the positive and negative wires of a 9 or 12 volt adapter and then put it in a jar of distilled water to make it. Cook it for about 3 hours. You can put a laser pointer through the jar and see the colloids after a bit.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Colloidal-...~cAAOSwzJ5XXItm:sc:USPSFirstClass!85306!US!-1

of the true light said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Mostly a question.

All you need to do is get some pure silver rods connect them to the positive and negative wires of a 9 or 12 volt adapter and then put it in a jar of distilled water to make it. Cook it for about 3 hours. You can put a laser pointer through the jar and see the colloids after a bit.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Colloidal-...~cAAOSwzJ5XXItm:sc:USPSFirstClass!85306!US!-1
Don't do that. That is how the guy was doing it that turned him blue. Doing it that way releases Silver ions that chemically bond to every cell in your body. And then they oxidize and turn every cell in your body blue.

Colloidal silver should not contain any sliver ions it should instead be very small particles of silver that do not have any electric charge in the molecule. If it has a charge, it magnetically binds into cells and never leaves.

I do not know how they make it safely in a lab, but I do know that the way you said would definitely make silver ions.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Mostly a question.

Vril in general can heal a lot of ailments.
Breathing exercises greatly amplify vril.
Vril is extremely strong.
What is your problem though ?(My GD wants to know)

Ol argedco luciftias said:
of the true light said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Mostly a question.

Don't do that. That is how the guy was doing it that turned him blue. Doing it that way releases Silver ions that chemically bond to every cell in your body. And then they oxidize and turn every cell in your body blue.

Colloidal silver should not contain any sliver ions it should instead be very small particles of silver that do not have any electric charge in the molecule. If it has a charge, it magnetically binds into cells and never leaves.

I do not know how they make it safely in a lab, but I do know that the way you said would definitely make silver ions.

Reading the information, it is impossible to make colloidal silver solutions without there being some silver ions on there:
https://www.silver-colloids.com/reports/true-colloidal-silver/

By the way, purestcolloids.com redirects through to this website if you read through the information.
They are speaking of true colloids having 50-80% particles. It'd be made using distilled water, of which, of course, all the ions are taken out of.
Which i'd be sure would be done before the process of adding the particles.

Also I want to add here, there is an european website of theirs, purecolloids.co.uk - though I can't check out and it seems that it may be an untrusted store.
As well, that when I did look up the colloidal silver from other sellers that every one of them was more expensive than mesosilver, in comparison.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
of the true light said:

Reading the information, it is impossible to make colloidal silver solutions without there being some silver ions on there:
https://www.silver-colloids.com/reports/true-colloidal-silver/

By the way, purestcolloids.com redirects through to this website if you read through the information.
They are speaking of true colloids having 50-80% particles. It'd be made using distilled water, of which, of course, all the ions are taken out of.
Which i'd be sure would be done before the process of adding the particles.

Also I want to add here, there is an european website of theirs, purecolloids.co.uk - though I can't check out and it seems that it may be an untrusted store.
As well, that when I did look up the colloidal silver from other sellers that every one of them was more expensive than mesosilver, in comparison.

Dont worry if you cant find a good source of it. I will soon come out with some information on herbs and other things that can be just as effective as colloidal silver.

Aquarius said:
I know an Italian one which is very good, not sure if they ship internationally though. The name’s Santenaturels .
On their website it's actually written that they ship in all Europe.

Usthepeople666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Mostly a question.

For the past few years I've been feeling a bit under during winter time. Not like I am having a cold, but I notice changes in my throat which don't go away till it gets warmer again. Its not just all because of the dry air either. (I didn't use to have this a few years ago either)
Issues like these are not uncommon in my family though. Though what is more common to them that I don't have is issues with the nose.

However, over the past few days I had been feeling more under (which has mostly receded now) and it seemed a past inflammation that I had might not have totally cleaned out and started to flare up again (but thats back to normal too, right now).

Aside from this, I'll be having my wisdom teeth removed soon. And with the current situation I am just thinking it'd be better to have something on hand if worst comes to worst.

And for some reason I suspect that somehow I might have caught something some years ago (because of said reason above). Like I said, I have no other symptoms, no fever, headache or anything like that, not even coughing.

Also, yes I have been taking extra vitamin C over the past few days.

of the true light said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Mostly a question.

He turned blue because he wasn't using distilled water.

Lunar dance 666 has explained the rest.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Mostly a question.

For the past few years I've been feeling a bit under during winter time. Not like I am having a cold, but I notice changes in my throat which don't go away till it gets warmer again. Its not just all because of the dry air either. (I didn't use to have this a few years ago either)
Issues like these are not uncommon in my family though. Though what is more common to them that I don't have is issues with the nose.

However, over the past few days I had been feeling more under (which has mostly receded now) and it seemed a past inflammation that I had might not have totally cleaned out and started to flare up again (but thats back to normal too, right now).

Aside from this, I'll be having my wisdom teeth removed soon. And with the current situation I am just thinking it'd be better to have something on hand if worst comes to worst.

And for some reason I suspect that somehow I might have caught something some years ago (because of said reason above). Like I said, I have no other symptoms, no fever, headache or anything like that, not even coughing.

If it is mostly during the winter period it can having many reasons.
Always remember what Thoth said about the importance of breath.
Do you do the gallows breath? It becomes of extreme importance during winters. Plus water is also really important as most of us neglect water as our bodies dont sweat much. Apart from these if you still feel the need of supplements do take some. :)
This is a general question- do you perform the breathing exercises mentioned on the website? increasing your life force is the true essence of Satanism . Never miss the breathing exercises ever.
Special forces with their limited knowledge of breath still are able to survive and live well in extremely cold weather.
Take care :)
Hail Satan

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Mostly a question.

Also breathe in energy from the sun. it produces lots of heat

Usthepeople666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:

I often do not feel any heat when doing said exercises on the website too.
That and Im having a clogged nose every day in the winter time which doesnt make doing breathing exercises pleasant.
Also, gallows breath? Never heard of that one before. And why is it called after people who were hanged to kill?

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

That and Im having a clogged nose every day in the winter time which doesnt make doing breathing exercises pleasant.
Also, gallows breath? Never heard of that one before. And why is it called after people who were hanged to kill?

Sorry . Breath of fire (kapalbhati)
I get cursed a lot while meditating and doing the breathing exercises . I guess that i why i remember this name.
Really sorry.
You dont feel much heat while doing the breath of fire? Make sure that your spine is straight and your are only moving your abdominal region in and out.
Most of its benefit comes from how long you can comfortably hold. So try and hold as long as you comfortably can.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

I get cursed a lot because i keep spamming a lot of rtrs and keep cursing their little greys. I am sorry i got the names mixed

Lunar Dance 666 said:

They probably meant "bellows", not "gallows".

you can make your own with .999 silver bullion a large battery and alligator clips. check it out, way cheaper that way

Usthepeople666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:

Sorry . Breath of fire (kapalbhati)
I get cursed a lot while meditating and doing the breathing exercises . I guess that i why i remember this name.
Really sorry.
You dont feel much heat while doing the breath of fire? Make sure that your spine is straight and your are only moving your abdominal region in and out.
Most of its benefit comes from how long you can comfortably hold. So try and hold as long as you comfortably can.

No. I don't. I get warm from the exercise, and the oxygen feels overwhelming but I do not end up feeling hot or something.

And don't worry, about the mess up.

https://purecolloids.co.uk/index.php/buy-online

I've heard this site referenced multiple times (as a source for good collodial silver) in the talks I've listened to about collodial silver, and I plan on getting a 500ml bottle myself soon too.

This is their site for the UK, so I'm assuming they'll ship to other parts of Europe. But I'm not entirely sure as I don't live in Europe or know how mail works between the countries over there :/

Poweredbythesun said:

I've heard this site referenced multiple times (as a source for good collodial silver) in the talks I've listened to about collodial silver, and I plan on getting a 500ml bottle myself soon too.

This is their site for the UK, so I'm assuming they'll ship to other parts of Europe. But I'm not entirely sure as I don't live in Europe or know how mail works between the countries over there :/

I tried to see if I could order from them but I couldn't even select the country that I wanted to have it ordered to. Thats why I had not quoted it before.

I found an interesting option from De Cruydthof, calling it 'colloidal silverwater hydrosol external' with 30ppm and 80% free silver atoms and 20% silverions.

Though reading the description now, I am not sure if those 'silver atoms' is what is truly in colloidal silver.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Poweredbythesun said:

I tried to see if I could order from them but I couldn't even select the country that I wanted to have it ordered to. Thats why I had not quoted it before.

I found an interesting option from De Cruydthof, calling it 'colloidal silverwater hydrosol external' with 30ppm and 80% free silver atoms and 20% silverions.

Though reading the description now, I am not sure if those 'silver atoms' is what is truly in colloidal silver.

I messaged purestcolloids.co.uk about the bug as their prices are lower than the Italian retailer (on top of also having colloidal platinum which is very beneficial), I noticed that if you try and check out, you can select the country and city but it only shows the shipping fee (£12.50 for my country) and no estimate custom fees. I wonder if there are taxes to pay to import from Little Britain or if no accord has been reached yet since the Brexit. Also why should I pay Little Britain's VAT of 20%, if I'm buying from another country. (Answer: I'm not supposed to, since I don't owe any tax to Little Britain, since I'm not a British citizen.)

What's with De Cruydthof contorted name? There's no reason to put sol and colloidal in the same sentence, as a sol is a type of colloid. By hydrosol, I guess I mean the liquid where the particles are dispersed is water. External should mean for external use, but why since real colloidal silver has no controindication for internal use?

Stormblood said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Poweredbythesun said:

I messaged purestcolloids.co.uk about the bug as their prices are lower than the Italian retailer (on top of also having colloidal platinum which is very beneficial), I noticed that if you try and check out, you can select the country and city but it only shows the shipping fee (£12.50 for my country) and no estimate custom fees. I wonder if there are taxes to pay to import from Little Britain or if no accord has been reached yet since the Brexit. Also why should I pay Little Britain's VAT of 20%, if I'm buying from another country. (Answer: I'm not supposed to, since I don't owe any tax to Little Britain, since I'm not a British citizen.)

What's with De Cruydthof contorted name? There's no reason to put sol and colloidal in the same sentence, as a sol is a type of colloid. By hydrosol, I guess I mean the liquid where the particles are dispersed is water. External should mean for external use, but why since real colloidal silver has no controindication for internal use?

Apparently the health care system does not deem colloidal silver safe for oral treatment, and thus it is outlawed to do so and any practitioner is not allowed to even suggest such a thing.
Thus taking it, is always at your own risk.

The above also makes it impossible to promote or give any decent information on proper use of colloidal silver, if it were to be used internally.

Also there is another law that inhibits 'health products' to have claims on them, in example, a herbal tea that has herbs put together to, lets say, aid the digestion, it is allowed to say 'beneficial for the digestion' or 'cleans the digestive track' (though the latter is probably too specific and won't be allowed, as opposed to saying 'this herbal tea supports the liver, aids in cleaning and can help with constipation, irritatable bowel syndrome, heamorrhoids, etc.' Of course this summing up is not a clear thing to give a diagnose with, nor may it not even be possible to come up with a formulate to treat all said above.
It is just to give an indication.

Stormblood said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Poweredbythesun said:

Interesting, what does colloidal platinum do? Also as for the prices I'm not sure, but $50 for a 500ml bottle isn't too bad I guess. And the shipping to where I am was less than $15.

Poweredbythesun said:
Stormblood said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Interesting, what does colloidal platinum do? Also as for the prices I'm not sure, but $50 for a 500ml bottle isn't too bad I guess. And the shipping to where I am was less than $15.

I received an answer and it seems there are no taxes for my country. I assume it's the same for all EEA countries, probably plus Switzerland, Iceland and Norway as usual, but I will ask.

For colloidal platinum, according to what I read, these are some of the benefits:

• increased mental focus and concentration
• enhanced mental acuity and intuition
• increased creativity and lucid dreaming
• supports healthy tissue regeneration and DNA repair
• promotes increased libido in men and women.
• Supports healthy tissue regeneration of the heart tissue, thymus and the entire endocrine system.
• Promotes improved memory.
• Cancer healing
• Supports eye health
• Supports natural digestion functions
• Increases electrical transmission between synapses
• Aligns vertebrae
• Supports healthy neurological tissue regeneration
• Antidepressant
• Stimulates the pineal gland

Sources:
https://store.secretenergy.com/product/colloidal-platinum/
https://www.purestcolloids.com/colloidalplatinum-info.php
other sources in my native language

Stormblood said:
Poweredbythesun said:
Stormblood said:

I received an answer and it seems there are no taxes for my country. I assume it's the same for all EEA countries, probably plus Switzerland, Iceland and Norway as usual, but I will ask.

For colloidal platinum, according to what I read, these are some of the benefits:

• Supports healthy tissue regeneration of the heart tissue, thymus and the entire endocrine system.
• Cancer healing
• Supports eye health
• Aligns vertebrae
• Antidepressant

Sources:

Nice. I also ordered a bottle of colloidal gold with the silver, and from what I can tell the platinum and gold have close to the same effects. So I'll have to let you know how that goes, lol. Of course after getting a reply from HPS Shannon.

Poweredbythesun said:
Stormblood said:
Poweredbythesun said:

• Cancer healing
• Supports eye health
• Aligns vertebrae
• Antidepressant

Sources:

Nice. I also ordered a bottle of colloidal gold with the silver, and from what I can tell the platinum and gold have close to the same effects. So I'll have to let you know how that goes, lol. Of course after getting a reply from HPS Shannon.

My reply?
Did you direct a question to me? I didnt see it.

And honestly, I'd be careful about just taking colloidal metals, especially daily. Its like its listed as a supplement.

All those benefits you can get from other things. Certain metals balance out others.

HPS Shannon said:
Poweredbythesun said:
Stormblood said:

• Cancer healing
• Supports eye health
• Aligns vertebrae
• Antidepressant

Sources:

My reply?
Did you direct a question to me? I didnt see it.

And honestly, I'd be careful about just taking colloidal metals, especially daily. Its like its listed as a supplement.

All those benefits you can get from other things. Certain metals balance out others.

Sorry for the confusion, and thank you for the quick reply :)

I'll do more research and update you after the bottle gets here and I sample a tablespoon. I also don't plan on using it as a daily supplement, that can only end badly. And be very expensive, lol.

Poweredbythesun said:

They're of course not to be taken as a supplement but as a treatment and thus for short periods of time as an excess can cause problems. An excess of platinum, for example, cause platinosis which is quite nasty. Use it to treat the conditions related to its effect, if you have them. If you just need daily support, then you're better off with specific herbs, vitamins and minerals, of which we're all deficient in anyway. Normal values for fat-soluble vitamins are 4x the RDA and normal values for minerals and water-soluble vitamins is 10x the RDA. If you don't believe the values, look into research papers from Dr. Mercola and Dr. Pierce, who also put aboriginal health as an example. To be clear, that doesn't mean you should supplement that much. Most (if not all) of the nutrient should always come from food. If you can't get there with food, that's where supplementation comes in place.

Stormblood said:
Poweredbythesun said:

They're of course not to be taken as a supplement but as a treatment and thus for short periods of time as an excess can cause problems. An excess of platinum, for example, cause platinosis which is quite nasty. Use it to treat the conditions related to its effect, if you have them. If you just need daily support, then you're better off with specific herbs, vitamins and minerals, of which we're all deficient in anyway. Normal values for fat-soluble vitamins are 4x the RDA and normal values for minerals and water-soluble vitamins is 10x the RDA. If you don't believe the values, look into research papers from Dr. Mercola and Dr. Pierce, who also put aboriginal health as an example. To be clear, that doesn't mean you should supplement that much. Most (if not all) of the nutrient should always come from food. If you can't get there with food, that's where supplementation comes in place.

Of course. I would never dream of becoming an addict to substances, let alone those that are hard to make and can only be supplied by a hand full of vendors.

I'm looking into the other colloidal metals out of curiosity, albeit with caution. Speaking of which, I'll be taking the colloidal gold (one tablespoon a day) for a week and keeping logs. So far though as far as I can tell it acts like a magnifier to psychic powers and specifically pre cognition? Though this may just be me, I've been working on my 3rd eye a lot over the past 2 months and have lately been feeling 'high' constantly for the past 3 days.

The actual test starts tomorrow. And I'll make an entirely separate post on this forum with my results and logs next Saturday evening or Sunday morning.

Planet of Liberty said:
I have ordered through internet, colloidal gold and it should come the courier in a few days.
What difference there is between gold and silver? Which is more convenient?

Last thing, Do I have to take colloidal gold for a week or a month? Thank you.

Sorry for the confusion. Colloidal silver is for treating illness, HPS Shannon just made a post about this that you can find here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=32669

And colloidal Gold is supposed to enhance your nerve cells, improve memory, improve psychic abilities, and help with meditation? There are several lists all over the place with its benefits, but really it is used as a memory and nerve booster. This could be great, but what turns me off of the idea of using this is that you need to take it every day, it's expensive, and you're dealing with a heavy metal.

As well, it is our goal as SS to become powerful enough to not need stimulants and props to do work. Though I could see the benefits of using something like colloidal gold, platinum, and iridium from time to time. Especially as a booster for important workings. I'd consult the HPs on this though, or your guardian demon. :)

Don't get the cheapest one, you don't know how they made it. With some forms of silver, you could turn blue like this guy.
Blue_Man_3.png

:lol: :lol: :lol:

of the true light said:
Blue_Man_3.png
Found this:

https://www.purestcolloids.com/blue-man.php
That website is trying to say that it is wrong, but it's kinda showing my point. If you get real colloidal silver that is good quality, you will be perfectly fine. But if you try to make it yourself and do it wrong, or you get it from some cheap source and they did it wrong, it will make you blue. Have to be careful, and don't trust just anybody to do it right.

of the true light said:
Blue_Man_3.png
Found this:

https://www.purestcolloids.com/blue-man.php
That website is trying to say that it is wrong, but it's kinda showing my point. If you get real colloidal silver that is good quality, you will be perfectly fine. But if you try to make it yourself and do it wrong, or you get it from some cheap source and they did it wrong, it will make you blue. Have to be careful, and don't trust just anybody to do it right.
I disagree with the site where it says that true colloidal silver cannot be made at home.

I make mine with distilled water only and it's always perfect...all you gotta do is respect the chemistry.

of the true light said:
of the true light said:
I disagree with the site where it says that true colloidal silver cannot be made at home.

I make mine with distilled water only and it's always perfect...all you gotta do is respect the chemistry.
Well I'm happy that you are careful enough to be able to do it safely! :D But there's a lot of people who would just watch one video telling how to do it, and copy what the video says, and maybe the video is not telling a safe way. So I guess it is a good idea to try to discourage people from trying if they don't know what they are doing. But if you know what to do and are careful, then no problem. :D

of the true light said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Mostly a question.

Fuck me xD

I got an infection of my elbow and I started to drink collodial silver... 20% silver Ions xDD
Thanks for your post, it got better, but now I need to find another way to cure my elbow

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back