Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question on medication

EternalFlame666

Greetings, my Satanic family!

I have been prescribed one of the SSRI drugs for depression and anxiety. However, I am not a sheep to just swallow these pills without any precaution, because they are known to affect the mind. Should I take it or not? Is it dangerous? I do not want to damage my soul. :(

Thanks in advance.

Hail Satan! Forever!

EternalFlame666 said:
Greetings, my Satanic family!

I have been prescribed one of the SSRI drugs for depression and anxiety. However, I am not a sheep to just swallow these pills without any precaution, because they are known to affect the mind. Should I take it or not? Is it dangerous? I do not want to damage my soul. :(

Thanks in advance.

Hail Satan! Forever!

Good job in being cautious and aware.
As you know, pharmaceutical drugs do more harm than good and they have side effects that cause damage to the mind. The Jew profits off of administering unneccessary drugs that destroy, nullify and subdue the gentile mind.

I dont know the state of your situation but if the anxiety and depression that you have is acute, mild and or not severe, I can assist you in neutralizing the situation.

How severe is the anxiety and depression? How long have you had this situation? How old are you?

Thank you.

Antidepressants are literal evil, it has been proved that they do more harm than good to most people, and yet doctors still prescribe them because they don't know any better.

The interesting thing with SSRI drugs is even in mainstream publications, their safety is disputed.

Especially with mild cases of depression, the side effects outweigh the benefits of using the drugs and this isn’t even considering the spiritual implications.

With depression, it’s been discussed many times, really consistent meditation can be the biggest healer. Years ago, I would get sad and think man I want to a drink or something. Because that’s fast, that will make me feel better fast, but listen, try this. Just meditate. You will feel better. And it’ll be just as fast. But it’ll be clear and focused. It’s very important, especially if you’re depressed, you must consistently clean your soul and chakras and you must empower and protect yourself. You’ll be surprised with what consistency in this regard can do to mend these problems.

Also, if there’s something specific that’s bothering you, then that’s where you should focus with your cleansing and spiritual work. Freeing the soul workings as well.

You are what you repeatedly do, and once you get in the habit, it’s not hard to be happy. Just like it’s not hard to be depressed as you are now. You just are. You’ll learn that’s how it can be with happiness too. It can be just the way you are.

Sometimes things will not be going my way for extending period of time and I should be upset, and maybe I will be upset for short bouts and that’s fine, but then I pull myself together and I find the positive things out of any situation I’m in. It’s essential. You can’t get trapped in the negative
mindsets. It’s just fuel for itself and it goes in circles forever. Only YOU have control over your mind and feelings.

And it can take progress to get to a better place, with meditation and cleansing and that’s all fine and good, but one things for sure is these drugs for sure aren’t going to get you there. Just the way it is. You must work for a better life and mental situation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back