different forms of magnesium (trying this again)

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.

Moderator: HPS Shannon

Truth4ever

different forms of magnesium (trying this again)

Postby Truth4ever » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:10 am

Hello. i'm trying to find the best form of magnesium. i heard a few diff kinds in posts but i want to know for sure which form is the best. if anyone can recommend a good brand that would help.

also hp shannon can u tell me where i put any links in my last try at this post cause i don't remember putting in any links.

Hail Satan

HPS Shannon

Re: different forms of magnesium (trying this again)

Postby HPS Shannon » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:53 pm

I have been offline for some days and not always on. If you tried to post before, I didn't see it.

As for magnesium the best forms I have heard of are the citrate and glycinate form and that's what I take. The oxide form is good too but it can cause some bowel looseness hence the oxide(oxygen) and magnesium is already a muscle relaxant so keep that in mind.

I get my magnesium from Dr.Rons

txg

Postby txg » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:36 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:I have been offline for some days and not always on. If you tried to post before, I didn't see it.

As for magnesium the best forms I have heard of are the citrate and glycinate form and that's what I take. The oxide form is good too but it can cause some bowel looseness hence the oxide(oxygen) and magnesium is already a muscle relaxant so keep that in mind.

this could use a bump thnx hp

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:17 pm

txg wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:I have been offline for some days and not always on. If you tried to post before, I didn't see it.

What exactly are you looking to find out?

txg

Postby txg » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:05 am

HPS Shannon wrote:
txg wrote:

i was looking to find the best magnesium supplement for fixing my brain and apparently they are really effective for keeping your intestines working properly.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:15 am

txg wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
txg wrote:

i was looking to find the best magnesium supplement for fixing my brain and apparently they are really effective for keeping your intestines working properly.

Fixing your brain? What exactly are you having issues with?

txg

Postby txg » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:07 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
txg wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:What exactly are you looking to find out?

the pineal gland in particular

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:50 pm

txg wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
txg wrote:

Please read this-

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1852

Magnesium is also good for that but I already listed the best kinds to use.

You also need to empower your pineal and accompanying chakras daily for best results.

txg

Postby txg » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:53 pm

i dont have a choice i live in California and drink tap water.

i need to counteract it some how.

i do lots of meditation everyday my pineal gland gets attention aswell

but there are still big issues

i appreciate your time

savamsm

Postby savamsm » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:29 am

MgSO4 with iodine and Boron
This the only place where you can offend facking Allah and Jehovah and their followers

You can write to me on [email protected] and xmpp [email protected] but please encrypt it using my gpg key 28AFED7237B83C364E71D30190A16B35953E14D8

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:40 pm

txg wrote:i dont have a choice i live in California and drink tap water.

i appreciate your time

Buy a water distiller and add salt to the water you drink or buy an osmosis filter.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:41 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
txg wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:

Please read this-

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1852

You also need to empower your pineal and accompanying chakras daily for best results.
Hello Hp Shannon, I was wondering if you can recommend me this multivitamin https://www.amazon.it/NATURELO-multivit ... s=naturelo
On the left it has pictures of the vitamins in there and they’re in italian, thanks:)

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:11 pm

txg wrote:i dont have a choice i live in California and drink tap water.

i appreciate your time

Please consider investing in a counter top water distiller. they are under 200 dollars, and many times under 120 dollars. I have one. This way I am drink water without any chlorine, flouride and contaminants.

Its worth the money so you dont have to drink tap water.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:30 pm

Aquarius wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
txg wrote:

Please read this-

Hello Hp Shannon, I was wondering if you can recommend me this multivitamin https://www.amazon.it/NATURELO-multivit ... s=naturelo
On the left it has pictures of the vitamins in there and they’re in italian, thanks:)

Hey Aquarius, I would definitely get that especially if you do not have too many good options.
I see that the supplement is low in calcium and magnesium, so make sure you are getting that from your food. I take a separate magnesium and calcium(since I cut back on my dairy these days). Magnesium is an important mineral.

That multivitamin doesnt have Iron either, which is fine since iron in food is not usually a problem. Only If one is anemic in anyway, iron supplementation with Vitamin C is needed.

Also, in looking at the vitamin portions, If I were you, I'd take 2 a day. One in the morning with breakfast and the other a couple hours before bed. The reason why that is: the DV percentage is just enough to prevent deficiency only and in many cases, people need more than that for optimal functioning.

So if I take a vitamin supplement such as Vitamin C that says on the bottle- 100 percent % DV, or a mineral supplement like Selenium or Zinc that says for example, 70% DV, I am going to take two instead.So that way I'm getting 200 percent of the daily recommended/DV that way i'm over the deficiency line and my body has extra vitamin C for other bodily function and healing.

With the Selenium or Zinc, I'd take two of them so that I have extra Selenium and Zinc for my health and so that my body has extra to use for extra healing and such. Zinc and Selenium are very important and they helped me a lot when I got sick some years. It was my fault, I wasnt paying attention to my eating and sleep, I also didnt have my multivitamins and health supplements..so I was a wreck. Once my supplements came in the mail, I took them instantly! the next 2 days, I felt soooo much better like you wouldn't believe.

Zinc is important for development, especially males.
Selenium is a very strong antioxidant, everyone should be taking it. It protects against environmental toxins, etc. I take 230% of the DV of selenium a day. and I take Zinc in 133% of the DV. They come in higher amounts in my multivitamin.

With that being said, you can take two of those multivitamins a day but spaced out since your body can only absorb certain amounts at a time.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:29 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
Please read this-

Hey Aquarius, I would definitely get that especially if you do not have too many good options.
I see that the supplement is low in calcium and magnesium, so make sure you are getting that from your food. I take a separate magnesium and calcium(since I cut back on my dairy these days). Magnesium is an important mineral.

That multivitamin doesnt have Iron either, which is fine since iron in food is not usually a problem. Only If one is anemic in anyway, iron supplementation with Vitamin C is needed.

Also, in looking at the vitamin portions, If I were you, I'd take 2 a day. One in the morning with breakfast and the other a couple hours before bed. The reason why that is: the DV percentage is just enough to prevent deficiency only and in many cases, people need more than that for optimal functioning.

So if I take a vitamin supplement such as Vitamin C that says on the bottle- 100 percent % DV, or a mineral supplement like Selenium or Zinc that says for example, 70% DV, I am going to take two instead.So that way I'm getting 200 percent of the daily recommended/DV that way i'm over the deficiency line and my body has extra vitamin C for other bodily function and healing.

With the Selenium or Zinc, I'd take two of them so that I have extra Selenium and Zinc for my health and so that my body has extra to use for extra healing and such. Zinc and Selenium are very important and they helped me a lot when I got sick some years. It was my fault, I wasnt paying attention to my eating and sleep, I also didnt have my multivitamins and health supplements..so I was a wreck. Once my supplements came in the mail, I took them instantly! the next 2 days, I felt soooo much better like you wouldn't believe.

Selenium is a very strong antioxidant, everyone should be taking it. It protects against environmental toxins, etc. I take 230% of the DV of selenium a day. and I take Zinc in 133% of the DV. They come in higher amounts in my multivitamin.

With that being said, you can take two of those multivitamins a day but spaced out since your body can only absorb certain amounts at a time.
Thank you a lot:) I take 400 mg of magnesium a day separately with four pills (100mg every pill) and it has different types of magnesium, I’ll see if I will be able to get calcium too as i dont drink much dairy too (only one my gut ‘preferes’ is organic) lol thanks a lot HP:)

luis

Postby luis » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:56 pm

Aquarius wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
Aquarius wrote: Hello Hp Shannon, I was wondering if you can recommend me this multivitamin https://www.amazon.it/NATURELO-multivit ... s=naturelo

Thank you a lot:) I take 400 mg of magnesium a day separately with four pills (100mg every pill) and it has different types of magnesium, I’ll see if I will be able to get calcium too as i dont drink much dairy too (only one my gut ‘preferes’ is organic) lol thanks a lot HP:)

I found this site that it's cheap both the product price and spedition (even for Italy and it takes 4 days to get to you), i don't know if this multivitamin is better so can you give it a look HPS? Here is the english page https://www.bulkpowders.co.uk/complete-multivitamin-complex.html

Aquarius if this is better you could take this. And i will buy it too.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:20 am

From what I see, both items are good quality. The link you posted contain iron in it, something the other one does not.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:27 am

luis wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:

I found this site that it's cheap both the product price and spedition (even for Italy and it takes 4 days to get to you), i don't know if this multivitamin is better so can you give it a look HPS? Here is the english page https://www.bulkpowders.co.uk/complete-multivitamin-complex.html

Aquarius if this is better you could take this. And i will buy it too.
hey thanks! But I already bought the naturelo ones from amazon, in 2 months I am gonna order these and try it and I will let you know:)

luis

Postby luis » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:43 am

HPS Shannon wrote:From what I see, both items are good quality. The link you posted contain iron in it, something the other one does not.

Thanks, i'm going to buy it then :)
I hope it helps with my dermatitis, there are many things that i would like to buy from that site but i don't have enough money nor i know what it's more useful so i'll just buy the multivitamin for now.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:43 pm

luis wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:From what I see, both items are good quality. The link you posted contain iron in it, something the other one does not.

I hope it helps with my dermatitis, there are many things that i would like to buy from that site but i don't have enough money nor i know what it's more useful so i'll just buy the multivitamin for now.

If you want, I can look at that site later to see if there are things for the dermatitis, health tonics, etc.

luis

Postby luis » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:11 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
luis wrote:

If you want, I can look at that site later to see if there are things for the dermatitis, health tonics, etc.

If you can it will help me a lot! Thank you :D
I remember you said that magnesium alone is already good for seborroic dermatitis, am i right?

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:18 pm

I dont remember, I dont think so. Magnesium is needed for optimal functioning of many things and is needed to aid in healing various ailments.

luis

Postby luis » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:05 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:I dont remember, I dont think so. Magnesium is needed for optimal functioning of many things and is needed to aid in healing various ailments.

You said that Vitamin A, Zinc, Vitamin E and magnesium are connected to Seborrheic Dermatitis if i'm not wrong.

I want to buy the multivitamin wich i think it will help overall but if there is something that is cheaper that i could buy for now to help then i would take that and then the multivitamin. I tried one sold in my pharmacy and (of course) it didn't help, it's probabily not the best. Whatever there is something else i should buy the multivitamin in somedays anyway.