Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cure/ treatment for celiac and Herpes???

Lifeforod1n

A good friend is mine who is a new Satanist is now in the beginning stages cancer remission and we’re hoping it doesn’t come back. But the celiac and the herpes are more of an ongoing problem for him and I’ll do anything to help him out. Please advice??? Thanks!!!!

Lifeforod1n said:
A good friend is mine who is a new Satanist is now in the beginning stages cancer remission and we’re hoping it doesn’t come back. But the celiac and the herpes are more of an ongoing problem for him and I’ll do anything to help him out. Please advice??? Thanks!!!!

Sorry for the late response.

First of all, what kind of cancer is it?

I,and others here, can you help your friend out.

Ask your friend is he willing to change his diet around and if he is able to spend some money on inexpensive supplements.

Thank you.

Ask your friend is he willing to change his diet around and if he is able to spend some money on inexpensive supplements.

Thank you

It was a build up of colon cancer that they were able to scrape out during an operation.
But yeah he has changed his diet and now makes sure to keep wheat out of everything he eats but I still hate to see him struggle with it. And he is a brand new Satanist so learning to heal is not of much use at the moment.

Lifeforod1n said:

Thank you

It was a build up of colon cancer that they were able to scrape out during an operation.
But yeah he has changed his diet and now makes sure to keep wheat out of everything he eats but I still hate to see him struggle with it. And he is a brand new Satanist so learning to heal is not of much use at the moment.

Thank you.

But Im also asking you if he is able to afford supplements?

Since he is still having issues with his GI tract,that means he needs more healing and is diet change is not enough. Just cutting our wheat normally is not enough to change the situation and if he had/has colon cancer, that also confirms a longstanding issue with his digestion and GI tract.

Lifeforod1n said:
HPS Shannon said:
Lifeforod1n said:

Yeah he’s very open to trying anything from supplements to diets and understands that it’s a change in costs living gluten free. Price shouldn’t be an issue. Thanks!

Is it possible for him to sign up on this forum, login and join this discussion?

Lifeforod1n said:
If it does come back:

https://eridu666.webs.com/The One Minute Cure.pdf

And for the herpes I'd suggest colloidal silver.

I would also suggest using a pro-biotic in conjunction with the colloidal silver.

HPS Shannon said:
Lifeforod1n said:

Yeah he’s very open to trying anything from supplements to diets and understands that it’s a change in costs living gluten free. Price shouldn’t be an issue. Thanks!

Is it possible for him to sign up on this forum, login and join this discussion?

Hi this is the friend & I am officially on the forum & I read the conversation and I really appreciate your advice and help and I can’t wait to see where my journey takes me . I have so many questions and need guidance thru the issues that I am currently facing . I’m willing to pay and participate in anything that will better my spirituality & healing .

HailHades said:
HPS Shannon said:
Lifeforod1n said:

Is it possible for him to sign up on this forum, login and join this discussion?[/quot

Hi this is the friend & I am officially on the forum & I read the conversation and I really appreciate your advice and help and I can’t wait to see where my journey takes me . I have so many questions and need guidance thru the issues that I am currently facing . I’m willing to pay and participate in anything that will better my spirituality & healing .

Hello, welcome.

I will get back to you soon with a healing protocol.

Thank you.

HailHades said:
HPS Shannon said:
Lifeforod1n said:

Hi, so can you give me a run dowm and information about the health issues you face?

Also, details about it and how long you have had this, diagnosis, how far are you along with the illness, your current diet, ad anything and everything you think I need to know about your health and the health ailments that have befallen you.

Thank you.

I'd also be interested to know:

-your build (slim, heavy etc.)

-do you experience problems such as sinus congestion, excessive phlegm discharge, nausea, acne, oily skin and/or frequent diarrhoea which leaves you feeling afterwards as though there is more to come (also known as tenesmus).

Some ideas about celiac disease. Some references for information, come back with details if you need to.

Atypical Celiac Disease: From Recognizing to Managing-B. Admou, L. Essaadouni, K. Krati, K. Zaher, M. Sbihi, L. Chabaa, B. Belaabidia, and A. Alaoui-Yazidi
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3496881/#B85
https://theconversation.com/a-pill-to-treat-coeliac-disease-not-quite-heres-what-the-science-says-67065
https://temassobresalud.com/enzimas-de-papaya-en-la-digestion/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/07/simple-pill-can-end-symptoms-gluten-intolerance-scientists-say/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back