Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Antivirals

Sunny

Unfortunately, Jews handle almost everything. They use antibiotics against viruses. Antibiotics are antibacterial and have nothing to do with viruses and have no effect. They simply treat the symptoms and not the cause and make money. Larger viruses (Jews) do business with smaller viruses. I have done internet research on influenza, the rhinovirus that is responsible for influenza along with other types of viruses.... Scientists are taking the first steps to fight viruses. We take the first steps forever with the Jews and eventually go back.
I need something effective for my health. Antibiotics are not the best thing you can use. Because it kills not only the problematic bacteria but also the beneficial bacteria. It's about hitting the ones who have problems. Today's doctors can only prescribe antibiotics and analgesics. In case of a virus, antibiotics don't hit anything at all with viruses and analgesics inhibit pain and don't hit the cause at all (the virus) and the body fights the viruses itself and consequently you suffer for weeks, not to mention more serious diseases. I have noticed that vitamin C has an indirect effect and is not very useful. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is used by the blood to absorb the iron... If we do not eat foods containing iron, vitamin C is useless. Perhaps it is better to take colloidal iron and colloidal silver. Metals and minerals help but in my opinion, the best thing is hydrogen peroxide. What do you recommend and what do you use safely and effectively? Does anyone have experience with hydrogen peroxide?

Master said:
Unfortunately, Jews handle almost everything. They use antibiotics against viruses. Antibiotics are antibacterial and have nothing to do with viruses and have no effect. They simply treat the symptoms and not the cause and make money. Larger viruses (Jews) do business with smaller viruses. I have done internet research on influenza, the rhinovirus that is responsible for influenza along with other types of viruses.... Scientists are taking the first steps to fight viruses. We take the first steps forever with the Jews and eventually go back.
I need something effective for my health. Antibiotics are not the best thing you can use. Because it kills not only the problematic bacteria but also the beneficial bacteria. It's about hitting the ones who have problems. Today's doctors can only prescribe antibiotics and analgesics. In case of a virus, antibiotics don't hit anything at all with viruses and analgesics inhibit pain and don't hit the cause at all (the virus) and the body fights the viruses itself and consequently you suffer for weeks, not to mention more serious diseases. I have noticed that vitamin C has an indirect effect and is not very useful. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is used by the blood to absorb the iron... If we do not eat foods containing iron, vitamin C is useless. Perhaps it is better to take colloidal iron and colloidal silver. Metals and minerals help but in my opinion, the best thing is hydrogen peroxide. What do you recommend and what do you use safely and effectively? Does anyone have experience with hydrogen peroxide?
I want to clarify something I said above. Metals and minerals make up our body and we need balanced amounts of them in our body. I have no experience with colloidal silver, not even with hydrogen peroxide. I can't stand viruses and diseases, they suck, I hate them. They are harmful, dangerous and hateful things.

If you eat healthy, stay hydrated, and get all of your micronutrients then your immune system should be strong enough to fight a basic virus off.

I would only recommend antibiotics if you are severely infected. If you have to take them, eat it with probiotics or fermented food

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:
If you eat healthy, stay hydrated, and get all of your micronutrients then your immune system should be strong enough to fight a basic virus off.

I would only recommend antibiotics if you are severely infected. If you have to take them, eat it with probiotics or fermented food
The body fights them but I want to help the body with substances that kill viruses.

There is one herb that has the power to inhibit virusses.. Sambucus nigra.
I think youd need the berries for that.

Just in case, double check. The blossoms are also used.

Master said:
HPS Maxine has denoted a combination of two supplements that in combination may help here.

Two supplements taken together work wonders in strengthening the immune system and preventing viruses, etc, from taking a hold.
Take together:
1,600 mg Echinacea
900 - 1,000 mg Astragalus root

From: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=20255&p=86509&hilit=astragalus#p86509

Master said:

I can recommend sone herbal antivirals and such but may I ask, do you have a health issue or situation that you are experience to where it is called for?

HPS Shannon said:
Master said:

I can recommend sone herbal antivirals and such but may I ask, do you have a health issue or situation that you are experience to where it is called for?
I'm fine, thanks HPS Shannon. I wish I had some antivirals to be prepared for viruses. Safety is my top priority and I'm careful about viruses and other dangers. Because, it is better to prevent than to deal with problems. Flu is very common and very contagious and it cuddles us every year. I am careful, I don't cool down, but most people are not careful and get sick easily and often. Flu is contagious through breathing. And being in contact with sick and contagious people, it is possible to contract the virus. I want to be prepared for possible viruses. Pharmacies have many antibiotics but no antivirals. Antiviral means that it is effective in killing viruses as antibiotics kill bacteria. When it comes to viruses, pharmacies sell things that do not treat viruses but symptoms.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
There is one herb that has the power to inhibit virusses.. Sambucus nigra.
I think youd need the berries for that.

Just in case, double check. The blossoms are also used.
Thanks, it is an excellent plant and has beneficial properties for the immune system. I am looking for something that kills precisely and exactly the viruses.

Shael said:
Master said:
HPS Maxine has denoted a combination of two supplements that in combination may help here.

Two supplements taken together work wonders in strengthening the immune system and preventing viruses, etc, from taking a hold.
Take together:
1,600 mg Echinacea
900 - 1,000 mg Astragalus root

From: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=20255&p=86509&hilit=astragalus#p86509
Thank you so much, Shael. I completely agree with HPS Maxine on viruses...it's very important to prevent them instead of having to deal with them. We must use material and spiritual together for our health and safety. Obviously the spiritual is superior for the simple fact that he directs the material. The material depends on the spiritual...without spiritual power there is no material power.

Master said:
HPS Shannon said:
Master said:

I'm fine, thanks HPS Shannon. I wish I had some antivirals to be prepared for viruses. Safety is my top priority and I'm careful about viruses and other dangers. Because, it is better to prevent than to deal with problems. Flu is very common and very contagious and it cuddles us every year. I am careful, I don't cool down, but most people are not careful and get sick easily and often. Flu is contagious through breathing. And being in contact with sick and contagious people, it is possible to contract the virus. I want to be prepared for possible viruses. Pharmacies have many antibiotics but no antivirals. Antiviral means that it is effective in killing viruses as antibiotics kill bacteria. When it comes to viruses, pharmacies sell things that do not treat viruses but symptoms.

I will get back to you soon.

HPS Shannon said:
Master said:
HPS Shannon said:

I will get back to you soon.
Please don't rush. I don't like things done in a hurry, I like things done well. I'll wait for you patiently and thank you again.

Just a word of warning about astragalus..

Whilst it is a fantastic immune tonic during periods of health, it cannot be taken when one is ill with a viral or bacterial infection as the compounds within the plant will also nourish the virus/bacterium and help them flourish.

Best thing against Viruses and this is from HPS Maxine Dietrich, is the H2O2 Water therapy, read the book one minute cure, https://archive.org/details/TheOneMinuteCure_201806

SATchives said:
Best thing against Viruses and this is from HPS Maxine Dietrich, is the H2O2 Water therapy, read the book one minute cure, https://archive.org/details/TheOneMinuteCure_201806
Thanks for the link SATchives. I will study H2O2 thoroughly and I will personally and directly test myself carefully and in a year or two I will report on JOS my experience. These things must be done slowly and patiently for maximum results and benefits. I ask HPS Shannon and anyone else who is serious and willing to work on this project to work on it and report back to JOS. I would like us to find some substances that are effective against viruses. Health is a vital aspect of our existence. It will be very useful for our satanic members and also for new people visiting JOS.

Hps Shannon can you make a post about natural antivirals (just like you have done an other speaking about generally antimicrobial herbs, antibiotics especially)?I think that it would be especially helpful now because winter is the time if the year that you can catch colds easily and there is also that influenza virus that involves every year and can become dangerous if not properly treated!

Νίκος said:
Hps Shannon can you make a post about natural antivirals (just like you have done an other speaking about generally antimicrobial herbs, antibiotics especially)?I think that it would be especially helpful now because winter is the time if the year that you can catch colds easily and there is also that influenza virus that involves every year and can become dangerous if not properly treated!

Sure, I can write something but it may just be posted on the health section. Maybe the main forum, if more people are interested.

HPS Shannon said:
Νίκος said:

Sure, I can write something but it may just be posted on the health section. Maybe the main forum, if more people are interested.
That will be awesome!!Thank you :) !!!

HPS Shannon said:

Very interested

Turmeric is great for your immune system for almost anything. But I don't know for viruses specifically. If you eat turmeric, mix it with freshly grounded black pepper. There is a chemical in the pepper that mixes with a chemical in the turmeric and makes it work so much better, they work together.

I just came down with the Flu virus type A.

The doctor prescribed me this new miracle drug called Xofluza, you just take 2 pills and thats it. The flu disappears within 24-48 hours.

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:
I just came down with the Flu virus type A.

The doctor prescribed me this new miracle drug called Xofluza, you just take 2 pills and thats it. The flu disappears within 24-48 hours.

This is not a 'miracle'. It is an antiviral.

Typically the medical profession has resisted prescribing anti virals except in life threatening situations because the risk of viral resistance is equal to the risk and reality of bacterial resistance to overuse of antibiotics.

All antiviral and anti fungal treatments are one off, single dose (sometimes multiple tablets but taken all at once) such as those for candida albicans (thrush) and certain sexully transmitted infections (Chlamydia).

There are hundreds of antiviral plants (herbs) but they must be used according to the presenting symptoms and in keeping with the thermal properties, direction of energy and level of disease that the plant is useful for treating otherwise they are not successful at best and damaging at worst.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back