Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dying family member.

CrystalDark

Hello guys.
I was not planning this to be my first ever post here , as I have few queries about my own health and my SS journey ... however, I recently got devastating news in my family.
My grandfather is in a really bad shape... Doctors mentioned that he could have around 3 months to live... It looks like cancer on liver which spread to lungs. He lost 10kg in one month. Grandad is almost 82 I don’t think they will do chemo on him or any other cancer treatment, so we’re getting ready for the worse.
I’m scared for him... when it’s time and when he will be out there in the astral. I don’t want him to be in the hands of the enemy. My grandparents were born in late 30’s and early 40’s so they’re a bit old fashioned raised catholic, but growing up I never felt like they were EXTREMELY religious. My grandad is a bit more old fashioned and more stubborn than my grandma is. I’m just really worried they will get to him.
I don’t think (I mean I would love him to live another decade) there’s a way to heal him from this, but is there anything I can do for him when he will cross over?...If Father or any of our Gods could take care of him out there on the other side?... How do I go about asking Them for help?...If I could at all ?...
...Thank you!
Hail Satan!

You can heal him if you have enough power. Basically you have to put the work in and if there is enough power he will be healed. If i dies you can ask the Gods (even if you can't hear them they can hear you) to take care of him and they will protect him on the astral plane and reincarnate him. They did it to my dog when she died and even know on what dog she has been reincarnated :) Humans are different and it takes more time to reincarnate so don't hope for this but it will happen. If you don't have enough power or you are a newbie you can ask the God's (by doing a ritual see Jos in the section for the Demons) to heal him.

Whatever happens, your grandfather is going to be protected by the gods. His soul will be kept safe, and will be reincarnated into a new body that is the best match for him. Satan protects the souls of each person that any Satanist cares about. Our family and friends. It is not possible for the enemy to take his soul, Satan will not allow that.

Losing loved ones is hard.

I don't think he can be healed but you could at least make the ride smoother the last few months.

I am saying this considering his age.
When you get that old your health deteriorates so much that you can't do anything on your own anymore. Don't you think that that is somewhat humiliating?

I'd definetily suggest talking to Satan about this, your guardian demon if you know who he/she is and listen to their advice too. (Just be careful not to take messages from enemies)

CrystalDark said:
Hello guys.
I was not planning this to be my first ever post here , as I have few queries about my own health and my SS journey ... however, I recently got devastating news in my family.
My grandfather is in a really bad shape... Doctors mentioned that he could have around 3 months to live... It looks like cancer on liver which spread to lungs. He lost 10kg in one month. Grandad is almost 82 I don’t think they will do chemo on him or any other cancer treatment, so we’re getting ready for the worse.
I’m scared for him... when it’s time and when he will be out there in the astral. I don’t want him to be in the hands of the enemy. My grandparents were born in late 30’s and early 40’s so they’re a bit old fashioned raised catholic, but growing up I never felt like they were EXTREMELY religious. My grandad is a bit more old fashioned and more stubborn than my grandma is. I’m just really worried they will get to him.
I don’t think (I mean I would love him to live another decade) there’s a way to heal him from this, but is there anything I can do for him when he will cross over?...If Father or any of our Gods could take care of him out there on the other side?... How do I go about asking Them for help?...If I could at all ?...
...Thank you!
Hail Satan!
Talk with Satan and he will make sure your grandfather stays safe after his death.

A relative of mine was always scared about reaching a stage at which he would not be able to take care of himself anymore, and would need to be hooked up to some machine. He passed away a while ago, literally in an instant, with 0 pain while he was in the middle of working on something in his little working shed. The Gods take care of those we care about. :)

I do have one more question. I think I need to do a ritual to Father like right now cause today I found out that my grandfather is in an even worse shape that sent him to the ICU. I did notice that today is a new moon. Is doing rituals like this okay to do on a new moon ?

CrystalDark said:
I do have one more question. I think I need to do a ritual to Father like right now cause today I found out that my grandfather is in an even worse shape that sent him to the ICU. I did notice that today is a new moon. Is doing rituals like this okay to do on a new moon ?
You can do rituals to the Gods in any moment.

CrystalDark said:
It doesn't matter where the moon is or what the moon is doing, it doesn't make any difference. If this is so important, you have to do it now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back