When is the next venus square?

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.
Ardgion
Posts: 59
Location: Sweden

When is the next venus square?

Postby Ardgion » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:16 pm

I read on forums that some users use some mantra or vibrations which helps them with beauty.
I am not familiar with astrology so I can't find when is the next venus square for beauty working and I really need it to help me with my skin problems which I had for many years already.
It's about acne and it seems like it's getting worse and worse. I don't even wear t-shirts at summer, dont even want to swim in the sea at summer cause you cant even see my back from acne. It's just pure bs. I tried many different products and they didnt really help. I have acne like literally over whole back and has even started to spread to arms and legs. So I hope that working for beauty will help me because this is just too much.
I know this is natural but it really bothers me because i would love to find a girlfriend. It's about time I find one x_x.
Any help or advice would be appreciated.
Thank you.

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1059

Re: When is the next venus square?

Postby HPS Shannon » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:31 pm

What exactly are you doing internally for your issue? Its not about slathering products on your skin.

Shael
Posts: 1899

Re: When is the next venus square?

Postby Shael » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:28 pm

Ardgion wrote:...
Hey :)

In addition to using remedies for fixing your internal issues that are causing the acne in the first place, let me also recommend something that will aid you tremendously in getting rid of the acne from the outside as well.
What you need for this is 3% H2O2. This is basically water that has one additional oxygen thingy. It has disinfecting properties and applying it to pimples will work to remove them very quickly. I used this myself, in addition to cutting white sugars from my diet, in order to finally get rid of fairly severe acne that had been plaguing me for years before.

You need to mainly fix the internal issues that are causing these pimples to appear in the first place. The H2O2 helps tremendously in removing them, but unless you fix the root issue they will just keep coming back.
Usually white sugar is the main culprit with these things, so if you eat sweets regularly like I used to, you will have to rigorously cut these out of your life. A great substitute for this is honey, healthy high-quality honey. You can make foods with that one or put it into tea, and get yourself some sweet snacks that way without consuming that toxic white sugar.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Hail Satan Forever!

Ardgion
Posts: 59
Location: Sweden

Re: When is the next venus square?

Postby Ardgion » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:27 pm

Yes, white sugar may be a problem because where I work, in bakery, we use a lot of it x)
At home we use brown sugar and I think it's better than white sugar, at least that's what my mom says.

Thank you for advice, I'll go and get H202 and I'll say if anything has changed in about 2-4 weeks.
Anddd to try to consume less white sugar of course

Shael
Posts: 1899

Re: When is the next venus square?

Postby Shael » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:11 am

Ardgion wrote:Yes, white sugar may be a problem because where I work, in bakery, we use a lot of it x)
At home we use brown sugar and I think it's better than white sugar, at least that's what my mom says.

Thank you for advice, I'll go and get H202 and I'll say if anything has changed in about 2-4 weeks.
Anddd to try to consume less white sugar of course
I'm no expert but for me all the natural sugars (in fruits and honey) never had any bad effects whatsoever, so sticking to those as much as possible will help a lot. I literally get pimples within like a day after consuming white sugar, every single time. Even if it's only a small amount, it immediately manifests for me. But this might just be me, and for other people it may not be as extreme.

As for H2O2, there are two important things to keep in mind. Firstly, and most importantly, make absolutely sure that you buy the one with correct percentage. The standard is 3% and this is what you need. Below this wont have much effect, and anything above 3% is actually corrosive and can cause harm to your skin.

Secondly, when applying it, try to do so multiple times a day, every day. This should become part of your routine just like showering or brushing your teeth. I usually did it once in the morning and once before bed, and sometimes also during the day as well.

You can use a kind of tincture glass (not sure if that is the correct term) where you can dose out small drops onto your fingertip and then apply to the affected area(s). They usually come in these glasses by default. If you have large areas that are affected, you can just put a couple of drops into your palm and rub it on there, or have someone else rub it on for you in the case of your back (if it's hard to reach).

The important part is to apply it generously, let it dry on open air (only takes a few mins) and of course to not scratch the acne. It's very likely you will experience a stinging sensation, something that will make you want to scratch the pimples open. Try to not scratch them though, as this will just do more harm than good. Treat it like a mosquito bite in this case, and just leave it alone until it disappears.

I dont know how it will be for you, but it was extremely difficult for me back then to not touch those pimples after applying the H2O2. It just itches a fucking ton for the first couple minutes. Try to stay strong there and keep your hands away. In fact this might be a great way to train void meditation. You can apply the H2O2 and then void meditate for 10 minutes afterwards, while detaching from that itchy feel. Haha

Good luck :)
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Hail Satan Forever!

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2378
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: When is the next venus square?

Postby Stormblood » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:09 am

Download "The One Minute Cure" from the JoS main website and read it. Oxygen therapy helps with acne. I'm sure HPS Shannon has some very good advice too.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2847
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: When is the next venus square?

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:13 pm

Venus's day is every Friday. Don't start it when the moon is void.

Ardgion
Posts: 59
Location: Sweden

Re: When is the next venus square?

Postby Ardgion » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:43 pm

Stormblood wrote:Download "The One Minute Cure" from the JoS main website and read it. Oxygen therapy helps with acne. I'm sure HPS Shannon has some very good advice too.


I'm sorry but I can't find it, I searched through library and through main site under meditation and witchcraft sections and I dont know where else to search. I would love to read about it.

Eric13
Posts: 483

Re: When is the next venus square?

Postby Eric13 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:50 pm

Ardgion wrote:I'm sorry but I can't find it, I searched through library and through main site under meditation and witchcraft sections and I dont know where else to search. I would love to read about it.

https://www.academia.edu/9168085/The_On ... l_Diseases

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1059

Re: When is the next venus square?

Postby HPS Shannon » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:05 pm

Ardgion wrote:
Stormblood wrote:Download "The One Minute Cure" from the JoS main website and read it. Oxygen therapy helps with acne. I'm sure HPS Shannon has some very good advice too.


I'm sorry but I can't find it, I searched through library and through main site under meditation and witchcraft sections and I dont know where else to search. I would love to read about it.



What exactly is your diet like, what are you eating? Besides the white sugar.

How old are you?

Ardgion
Posts: 59
Location: Sweden

Re: When is the next venus square?

Postby Ardgion » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:52 pm

I'll be 20 in a month. I personally don't have my own diet, I can eat almost anything. While at school, their food is mostly different kinds of meat each day with either potatoes or rice with a lot of vegetables. While at home, welp, it's random each day. Also at home we're making the fruit juice without adding any sugar or tastes or whatever. Just extracted fruit juice which is very good and tasty and we're making it for about 3/4 times per week.
I use to eat sweets, not much because I don't want to.
Also forgot to mention I sometimes go out with my brother and yeah we eat crap food, but it's literally like 2/3 time per month.
I know this has nothing to do with the topic but I walk every day to school which takes 40 mins and 40 mins back which is a good exercise.

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1059

Re: When is the next venus square?

Postby HPS Shannon » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:43 pm

Ardgion wrote:I'll be 20 in a month. I personally don't have my own diet, I can eat almost anything. While at school, their food is mostly different kinds of meat each day with either potatoes or rice with a lot of vegetables. While at home, welp, it's random each day. Also at home we're making the fruit juice without adding any sugar or tastes or whatever. Just extracted fruit juice which is very good and tasty and we're making it for about 3/4 times per week.
I use to eat sweets, not much because I don't want to.
Also forgot to mention I sometimes go out with my brother and yeah we eat crap food, but it's literally like 2/3 time per month.
I know this has nothing to do with the topic but I walk every day to school which takes 40 mins and 40 mins back which is a good exercise.



Will reply back to you soon.

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1059

Re: When is the next venus square?

Postby HPS Shannon » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:28 pm

Ardgion wrote:I'll be 20 in a month. I personally don't have my own diet, I can eat almost anything. While at school, their food is mostly different kinds of meat each day with either potatoes or rice with a lot of vegetables. While at home, welp, it's random each day. Also at home we're making the fruit juice without adding any sugar or tastes or whatever. Just extracted fruit juice which is very good and tasty and we're making it for about 3/4 times per week.
I use to eat sweets, not much because I don't want to.
Also forgot to mention I sometimes go out with my brother and yeah we eat crap food, but it's literally like 2/3 time per month.
I know this has nothing to do with the topic but I walk every day to school which takes 40 mins and 40 mins back which is a good exercise.


Are you the kind of person who has frequent stress levels? Do your hormones fluctuate?


How is your digestion? Normal bowel movements?

How active are you? Prone to bouts of anger and agression?

How long have you struggled with acne?

What is the nature of your acne? How do they physically look?

Immune system? Do you get frequently sick?

Do you have a prominent Mars or Aries somewhere in your chart?

Your diet seems to be as good as the average person--not perfect nor totally bad, so for now, I am assuming that you have an excess of toxic heat and dampness in your body that is causing the inflammation.

But I need more information.

Ardgion
Posts: 59
Location: Sweden

Re: When is the next venus square?

Postby Ardgion » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:56 pm

I have these acne for 7 or 8 years already. But the bigger ones which I have on back I started to get for like 6 years ago. The ones which I want to get rid off are the ones on the back. Well they are usually red or pink, they kinda look like marks or scars. They don't look like normal pimples. I tried to search through internet to see what kind of acne these are, closest I could come is acne conglabata. I have it all over my back, and the ones which I somehow managed to cure, leaves a scar which is very noticable.
Yes, I have frequent stress levels and my hormones fluctuate.
Sometimes prone to anger and aggression.
I don't have any problems with my digestion.
I don't get sick frequently.
I can't answer to the question about my chart because I dont know it and I'm not really familiar with astrology. But I'm waiting on chart reading so I can say if there is any problems with my chart when I receive the reading.
I hope this helps, I tried searching through internet, cant really describe how do they look.

I found that I even have cystic acnes on back which I think are the big ones I was talking about.

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1059

Re: When is the next venus square?

Postby HPS Shannon » Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:06 am

Ardgion wrote:I have these acne for 7 or 8 years already. But the bigger ones which I have on back I started to get for like 6 years ago. The ones which I want to get rid off are the ones on the back. Well they are usually red or pink, they kinda look like marks or scars. They don't look like normal pimples. I tried to search through internet to see what kind of acne these are, closest I could come is acne conglabata. I have it all over my back, and the ones which I somehow managed to cure, leaves a scar which is very noticable.
Yes, I have frequent stress levels and my hormones fluctuate.
Sometimes prone to anger and aggression.
I don't have any problems with my digestion.
I don't get sick frequently.
I can't answer to the question about my chart because I dont know it and I'm not really familiar with astrology. But I'm waiting on chart reading so I can say if there is any problems with my chart when I receive the reading.
I hope this helps, I tried searching through internet, cant really describe how do they look.

I found that I even have cystic acnes on back which I think are the big ones I was talking about.



I was off the forums for almost two days. Got busy. I will get back to you by tomorrow. Thank you for your patience, brother.

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1059

Re: When is the next venus square?

Postby HPS Shannon » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:34 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
Ardgion wrote:I have these acne for 7 or 8 years already. But the bigger ones which I have on back I started to get for like 6 years ago. The ones which I want to get rid off are the ones on the back. Well they are usually red or pink, they kinda look like marks or scars. They don't look like normal pimples. I tried to search through internet to see what kind of acne these are, closest I could come is acne conglabata. I have it all over my back, and the ones which I somehow managed to cure, leaves a scar which is very noticable.
Yes, I have frequent stress levels and my hormones fluctuate.
Sometimes prone to anger and aggression.
I don't have any problems with my digestion.
I don't get sick frequently.
I can't answer to the question about my chart because I dont know it and I'm not really familiar with astrology. But I'm waiting on chart reading so I can say if there is any problems with my chart when I receive the reading.
I hope this helps, I tried searching through internet, cant really describe how do they look.

I found that I even have cystic acnes on back which I think are the big ones I was talking about.



I was off the forums for almost two days. Got busy. I will get back to you by tomorrow. Thank you for your patience, brother.



Sorry for the late response. From what I see, you have a case of excessive heat, damp and toxin build-up that is causing the nature of that acne. Also, most people can always improve on their digestion and cleanse/tonify their liver too

For now, I believe you should take this herbal formula. Its cooling and on the mild side so you can take it safely. They ship to Europe from what I can see. I love this company. You will have to buy more than 2 bottles to last you atleast 2-3 months.

www.activeherb.com/zhenzhu/

If I were you, I would also look into exfoliating the skin and using peels to heal and even out your skin complexion at the surface, especially if you have that form of acne...

BoRn of fire
Posts: 523

Re: When is the next venus square?

Postby BoRn of fire » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:45 pm

Ardgion wrote:I read on forums that some users use some mantra or vibrations which helps them with beauty.
I am not familiar with astrology so I can't find when is the next venus square for beauty working and I really need it to help me with my skin problems which I had for many years already.
It's about acne and it seems like it's getting worse and worse. I don't even wear t-shirts at summer, dont even want to swim in the sea at summer cause you cant even see my back from acne. It's just pure bs. I tried many different products and they didnt really help. I have acne like literally over whole back and has even started to spread to arms and legs. So I hope that working for beauty will help me because this is just too much.
I know this is natural but it really bothers me because i would love to find a girlfriend. It's about time I find one x_x.
Any help or advice would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Anytime just avoid venus in its fall and detriment what u can do aswel now that the moon is waning is start a freedom working for your love life and after that u can do a square or just use venus mantra like shukra for 40 days affirming that u attractive etc u can construct the affirmation yourself just b wise about the wording

Ardgion
Posts: 59
Location: Sweden

Re: When is the next venus square?

Postby Ardgion » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:40 pm

Thank you for your help and advices HPS Shannon, I will try to buy from 4 to 6 bottles by the end of month to see how it works. I'm already trying to eat less white sugar. It's kinda hard when working in bakery and making all that sweet good stuff :lol:


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests