Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Anti Aging Medicinal Herbs?

StyleCoin

Can anyone help me tell me which herbs are good for slowing the aging process?

In addition to herbs and Kundalini Yoga, are there any natural supplements that help in anti aging without affecting my spirituality?

StyleCoin said:

In addition to herbs and Kundalini Yoga, are there any natural supplements that help in anti aging without affecting my spirituality?
Eat healthy, do regular exercise, and combine this with KY and overall work on your soul. This is what will give you the maximum amount of "anti-aging" effects. There is no 'miracle herb' that does this. It's just about leading a healthy lifestyle and empowering yourself with meditation. :)

Shael said:
StyleCoin said:

Eat healthy, do regular exercise, and combine this with KY and overall work on your soul. This is what will give you the maximum amount of "anti-aging" effects. There is no 'miracle herb' that does this. It's just about leading a healthy lifestyle and empowering yourself with meditation. :)
thanks for answering shael, since when i started practicing yoga my skin got younger and my pimples disappeared and i don't use beauty products i will try my best, calisthenics and yoga.

Hatha yoga was shown to stop the degradation of the enzyme telomerase and also regenerate it when done consistently. This is believed to be a large factor when it comes to aging so daily yoga over time, can stunt aging. That’s why when you see many long term yoga practitioners you can be surprised when you find out their age.

There are herbs to slow down the aging process if one is interested in them. Of course the best anti aging protocol is through consistent yoga and other similar spiritual practices and of course, healthy diet.

But Gynostemma pentaphyllum/ immortality herb and He shou Wu/ Fo-Ti help to preserve aging. I plan on using them for something myself because of accompanying benefits other than anti-aging.

There are other natural supplements for anti-aging out there if anyone is interested.

As I always say, its best to combine the spiritual with the physical.

There are study that show that the mantra Satanama slow done aging by increasing telomerase. Of course power meditation and yoga helps too. Combine all of this with some herbs and you'll be looking younger ;)

Stormblood said:
Who was it that stated that one day of power meditation prevents aging for thay day?

This was HP Hoodedcobra years ago.

HPS Shannon said:
There are herbs to slow down the aging process if one is interested in them. Of course the best anti aging protocol is through consistent yoga and other similar spiritual practices and of course, healthy diet.

But Gynostemma pentaphyllum/ immortality herb and He shou Wu/ Fo-Ti help to preserve aging. I plan on using them for something myself because of accompanying benefits other than anti-aging.

There are other natural supplements for anti-aging out there if anyone is interested.

Do you get your Gynostemma from Amazon? If so what brand do you recommend?

HPS Shannon said:

I took Fo-Ti tincture for a while it's great stuff...it's got a mild sedative effect.

I even gave it to my cat and she lived to 23.

There was also a guy who took it combined with ginseng and lived to be over 250 years old.

It's documented in Chinese military records.

Not sure if any anti-aging (as in reverse aging) supplement exists, although there are several science articles that have shown promising results in humans and animals when taking NAD+ boosters, niacin dosing being the most researched (or at least the one with the most results published, vile jews wouldn't want us to discover effective life extension). Here is an article for reference:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6342515/

When I was taking NAD+ and NMN sublingually (expensive), I noticed more energy/endurance and a considerably stronger sex drive. I'm in my twenties so this is significant. Normally it allegedly affects old geezers the most. Due to the current economic state of affairs, I likely won't get back on it for a while.

It could also be placebo, as I am very fit ( I make college "athletes" look like jokes)

Just complete the magnum opus and you'll be set for sure. With Satan, you have a guaranteed path to immortality, so long as you take it.

***Also, I have reason to believe that daily SURYA vibrations, white gold energy breathing, and RTRs / aura cleansing have improved my physical performance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back