Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Best vibration for energy?

Serpentine

I’ve been working on getting my energy up for a long time. I still have low energy and I’m thinking I want to try adding a vibration to my routine that I can do randomly through out the day at my low points.

I’m thinking either Vuh Vah Voh but at a higher rep or Satanas, can I get others thoughts on this? :)

The Uruz rune gives energy.

Whatever you decide to use, try to use roughly the same amount of vibrations every day and throw in just a few reps of an affirmation after each one. Just affirming "In a positive way for me I am healthily energized" or something like that, will work to push the energies in the proper direction. You can just state this like 3 times whenever you are done vibrating. :)

Shael said:
The Uruz rune gives energy.

Whatever you decide to use, try to use roughly the same amount of vibrations every day and throw in just a few reps of an affirmation after each one. Just affirming "In a positive way for me I am healthily energized" or something like that, will work to push the energies in the proper direction. You can just state this like 3 times whenever you are done vibrating. :)

I am currently using Uruz for a removing health issues working with one of my pets! I noticed every time I do my reps for the day both me and m dog feel amazing!! Pup goes from sluggish to zoomies after the working each day and so do I haha

One thing I’ve never been sure of is if I can use the same rune for different thing in the same day!

Definitely need to start trying something new, just passed out after fighting so hard to stay awake. Even after a full cup of coffee I passed right out for a good couple hours.

Also failed to even attempt vibrating something, don’t know why I didn’t think of trying.

I’m sure exercise would help but I’ve been known to fall asleep on the floor on my yoga mat.... :|

I’m gonna try sleeping in my running cloths so maybe when I wake up tomorrow or I start feeling tired I’ll be dressed and ready to get straight outside for a run.

I’m guessing this is a will power issue since I keep failing to power through the sleepiness. Heck I even made my user “Sleepy” cause it’s the main thing I feel. Maybe not the best decision on a user lol

Sleepy said:
Definitely need to start trying something new, just passed out after fighting so hard to stay awake. Even after a full cup of coffee I passed right out for a good couple hours.

Also failed to even attempt vibrating something, don’t know why I didn’t think of trying.

I’m sure exercise would help but I’ve been known to fall asleep on the floor on my yoga mat.... :|

I’m gonna try sleeping in my running cloths so maybe when I wake up tomorrow or I start feeling tired I’ll be dressed and ready to get straight outside for a run.

I’m guessing this is a will power issue since I keep failing to power through the sleepiness. Heck I even made my user “Sleepy” cause it’s the main thing I feel. Maybe not the best decision on a user lol
Are you getting enough sleep? You should try getting ateast like 7 or 8 hours a day if possible. No working is gonna "fix" severe sleep deprivation unless you also do something about that lack of sleep. Of course if you are already getting a lot of sleep and still have those effects, it's a different story. :)

Sleepy said:
One thing I’ve never been sure of is if I can use the same rune for different thing in the same day!
I havent seen any official statement on this, but I don't see why not. It should be completely fine to use the same rune in multiple workings. Just make sure you space them out nicely with atleast 30 minutes inbetween. :)

After doing vu va voh,immediately do kapalbharati 150 breaths or whatever you can manage,apply mul bandh and take the energy up and hold. Then release. This will fix your energy release problem for sure.

Shael said:
Sleepy said:

Are you getting enough sleep? You should try getting ateast like 7 or 8 hours a day if possible. No working is gonna "fix" severe sleep deprivation unless you also do something about that lack of sleep. Of course if you are already getting a lot of sleep and still have those effects, it's a different story. :)

Mmm after going to sleep at 2am and having to get up a 6am.. I doubt I’m getting enough sleep lol. I’ll be dead tired all day, then night time hits and suddenly I’m full of energy. Been this way for years. Averaging 4-5 hours of sleep a night I can’t be surprised I’m so tired... but I don’t get why I can’t fall asleep when I need to!

Jack said:
After doing vu va voh,immediately do kapalbharati 150 breaths or whatever you can manage,apply mul bandh and take the energy up and hold. Then release. This will fix your energy release problem for sure.

I haven’t seen those vibrations before! Do you have a source for them so I can learn about them/ how to pronounce them?

Sleepy said:
Mmm after going to sleep at 2am and having to get up a 6am.. I doubt I’m getting enough sleep lol. I’ll be dead tired all day, then night time hits and suddenly I’m full of energy. Been this way for years. Averaging 4-5 hours of sleep a night I can’t be surprised I’m so tired... but I don’t get why I can’t fall asleep when I need to!
I'm surprised you are still alive after that lol. I went on low sleep for just half a year and it caused so much damage it's insane.

There are herbs out there that can help immensely with falling asleep. You can use those for the first while and force yourself to sleep at proper times. The body changes its sleeping rhythm after a while if you always go at bad times, so you need to forcefully go earlier every day for a month straight or longer, in order to reset this back to a normal rhythm again. I know it probably seems like a bother and whatnot, and you will have less time in your day if you sleep more, I get that, but it's a necessity nonetheless. You cant just sleep 4 hours a day and expect to make any reasonable progress anywhere, let alone to become (or even stay healthy). Sleep deprivation is one of the worst things you can do to yourself, especially because you only truly notice the damage you have done once it is too late. I'm saying this from personal experience.

Sleepy said:
Jack said:

I haven’t seen those vibrations before! Do you have a source for them so I can learn about them/ how to pronounce them?
Kapalbharti is a yoga. See physical yoga within the meditation session.

Shael said:
Sleepy said:
I'm surprised you are still alive after that lol. I went on low sleep for just half a year and it caused so much damage it's insane.

There are herbs out there that can help immensely with falling asleep. You can use those for the first while and force yourself to sleep at proper times. The body changes its sleeping rhythm after a while if you always go at bad times, so you need to forcefully go earlier every day for a month straight or longer, in order to reset this back to a normal rhythm again. I know it probably seems like a bother and whatnot, and you will have less time in your day if you sleep more, I get that, but it's a necessity nonetheless. You cant just sleep 4 hours a day and expect to make any reasonable progress anywhere, let alone to become (or even stay healthy). Sleep deprivation is one of the worst things you can do to yourself, especially because you only truly notice the damage you have done once it is too late. I'm saying this from personal experience.

What methods in particular would you recommend for trying to fall asleep on time?

I've always had the problem of staying up until late as well, and have been trying to go to bed on time to fix this. But as it always turns out I can't fall asleep :/

Poweredbythesun said:
What methods in particular would you recommend for trying to fall asleep on time?

I've always had the problem of staying up until late as well, and have been trying to go to bed on time to fix this. But as it always turns out I can't fall asleep :/
Not sure if I'm a very good person to give advice about this (since I am still struggling with my own sleep rhythm, too) but I will try.

The first thing that helps with falling asleep more easily is to do Hatha Yoga as the last and final part of your routine. The slow and relaxing stretches of it really work well to calm the body and mind. Try to keep your mind void mostly during it too and it should make you even sleepier then.

The next thing is to use proper lighting. Try to keep your environment only very dimly lit for the last hour or two (like for example only using one small light in your room). This will prepare your body for sleep and do some stuff to your biorhythm so you become more sleepy. Very important here also is to avoid phone screens during this time, or if you absolutely have to use it, to install some kind of app that changes your screen color. Smartphone screens radiate out harmful light that will make your body think it's still daytime. Some apps can change this to a more orange color and can make it more dim, so that the effect is reduced.

Tying into the above, try to avoid exercise and the like for the last 2 hours before bed. Same goes for Kundalini Yoga, which should be done in the morning or during the day if possible. KY can give quite the energy boost which for many people makes falling asleep more difficult.

Then lastly, as for the tea I mentioned in my other reply, you can use lemon balm leaves and make a tea out of them. Just drop like two or three leaves into a cup and pour boiling hot water over them. Let sit for 5-10 minutes, remove the leaves, and drink whenever. You can drink it hot or cold but I'd recommend putting it into one of those bottles that conserve heat and just taking it with you into your bedroom. Then you can drink it right before you go to bed. For me personally it always had fast effects, so I couldnt really drink it any earlier than right before bed (otherwise I would get too sleepy to properly do the stuff I had left). You can add more or less leaves to decrease or increase the strength of the tea. It's not harmful in any way from what I know, so drink as much as you think you need. Just try to not exclusively rely on it to fall asleep. It should only be used to help you in the first while until you get your body into the proper natural rhythm again. :)

In addition to Shael's advice for sleep, there are stones/gems that help with sleep:.

Moonstone, hematite, amethyst. Chrysoprase, lapis lazuli, Lepidolite, Muscovite, blue tourmaline.

If you are going to sleep at 2am even if you wake up 3 pm the all the time you spent asleep will be almost useless.You have to sleep early and preferably in the dark.The best time to sleeo is before midnight.Also try to stay away for at least half an hour from any electronic device that produces blue light (Tv, telephone ,computer etc.).
Also since nobody answered the vu va vo vibrations are of the 666 meditation which many members use to raise their energies.It takes no much time and is very effective.You can find it in the Jos.

Νίκος said:
If you are going to sleep at 2am even if you wake up 3 pm the all the time you spent asleep will be almost useless.
Going to bed at late times like this is definitely a bad idea, but what you said is only partly true. The time is not useless in any way, and in some extreme situations this can still work provided you sleep enough. That myth of "sleep before midnight is more valuable" is not true in itself. What is really valuable is to keep a proper biorhthym, which this saying is hinting at. You can get your sleep successfully during any time of the day, but shifting your biorhythm towards the early morning like this is a harmful thing to do over the long-term.

I know because I did this for several months (1-6am bedtime, and waking up at 11-13). I was fine during this time, but the issues came afterwards once I had to shift this back to normal times. This lead to extreme tiredness during the day and, of course, severe issues with falling asleep at those earlier times. Basically, do not do early bedtimes if it is at all avoidable. In extreme situations it is still an option, but stay aware that it will be difficult to reset it back to normal again afterwards.

Humans are supposed to asleep at night and be awake during the day. Blue lights, whenever possible, should be disabled at dusk. On mobile, tablet and computer, that can be done through specific apps. For your house lighting, one should acquire bulbs that do it already. Using technology close to sleep, meditating close to sleep, doing any other activity that requires intense focus (close to bed time) is going to to reduce your sleep quality. On the other hand, relaxing activities such as reading a paper book will help improve your sleep quality. Drink water at most 90 minutes before bed time or your sleep quality will be reduced and you might even have to wake up during the night and go to the toilet. Going to bed before part of the digestion is complete (the part that happens in the stomach) is again not only reducing the quality of your sleep but also interfering with proper digestion and absorption of nutrients. That's why eating late like it's tradition in Southern Italy, Spain and other countries is highly unadvised and to be prevented when possible. Two hours and a half to three are a safe bet for young people when it comes to that stomach phase of digestion.

Sleep needs are unique for everyone but generally anything between a minimum of 5 hours and a maximum of 9 hours is needed for full recovery, unless you're fighting some illness. In that case, more sleep is required.

The reason why blue light (and green light) interfere with sleep is that they mess with your pineal gland, making it believe that the sun is still up. In fact, the sun going down in nature and thus the absence of blue light is what triggers the release of the hormones that facilitate sleep. If you're constantly subjected to blue light, your endocrine system will become unbalanced and you'll never get high-quality sleep.

When using herbs in any case (this time as a sleep aid to become reaccustomed to healthy sleep patterns), remember they have little power of their own and they need to be infused with the power of the elements. Which elements you need is variable and depends on the herbs. Lemon balm is related to water and ruled by Jupiter. This means it should be infused with water energy. I'd add quintessence too to reinforce it.

Lemon balm, as a sleep aid, can be used in combination with valerian and chamomile. Before using any herb, check you're not allergic to any of them. Also, lemon balm is not indicated in case you suffer from hypothyroidism or you're pregnant (which isn't the case here :D)

Shael said:
Basically, do not do early bedtimes if it is at all avoidable.
Lol I'm not sure why I worded it confusingly like this. By "early bedtimes" I of course meant "early-morning bedtimes", as in bedtimes where you go to sleep in the early morning or slightly before this, e.g. anywhere from 1am to 11am.
Apologies if I confused anyone there.

Thank you all for your replies :)

I haven't tried any of the above methods yet, but have found motivation to go to bed earlier recently. And funny enough that's working :D Now I'll just need to adjust it so I'm getting enough sleep in a night, as I've already got the waking up part down :)

Shael said:
Νίκος said:
If you are going to sleep at 2am even if you wake up 3 pm the all the time you spent asleep will be almost useless.
Going to bed at late times like this is definitely a bad idea, but what you said is only partly true. The time is not useless in any way, and in some extreme situations this can still work provided you sleep enough. That myth of "sleep before midnight is more valuable" is not true in itself. What is really valuable is to keep a proper biorhthym, which this saying is hinting at. You can get your sleep successfully during any time of the day, but shifting your biorhythm towards the early morning like this is a harmful thing to do over the long-term.

I know because I did this for several months (1-6am bedtime, and waking up at 11-13). I was fine during this time, but the issues came afterwards once I had to shift this back to normal times. This lead to extreme tiredness during the day and, of course, severe issues with falling asleep at those earlier times. Basically, do not do early bedtimes if it is at all avoidable. In extreme situations it is still an option, but stay aware that it will be difficult to reset it back to normal again afterwards.
Well from what I know the age is also factor that counts a lot and also It has to do with the hormones (growth hormone especially,melatonin). Kids and teens need more sleep and sleeping early because the growth hormone is produced in large amounts until midnight if the person is sleeping (it stops producing after 2 am). Also melatonin(an hormone secreted from the pineal gland) is very beneficial for many organs/systems. The only known
way for the pineal glad to produce it is to sleep in the dark (in the night time).
This is all knowledge I have about this think.
Now if you have a book or something about this and you want to share it I will be happy to read it! :geek:

Νίκος said:
the growth hormone is produced in large amounts until midnight if the person is sleeping (it stops producing after 2 am).
That's interesting actually. I didn't know that. Thank you for sharing :)

Stormblood said:
Humans are supposed to asleep at night and be awake during the day. Blue lights, whenever possible, should be disabled at dusk. On mobile, tablet and computer, that can be done through specific apps. For your house lighting, one should acquire bulbs that do it already. Using technology close to sleep, meditating close to sleep, doing any other activity that requires intense focus (close to bed time) is going to to reduce your sleep quality.

To continue on this point, melatonin is secreted during nightime, but it is actually normally PRODUCED during AM sunlight hitting the eye. You need to be getting outside and getting 10-15 minutes of unhindered (by windows, glasses, contacts) AM sunlight on your eye. Because UVA is used in this production, you should get outside about 2 hours after the sun rises, which is about when the UVA starts showing up, but it varies based on region. Don't look directly at the sun, but just position your eyes so the light from it is hitting your eyes.

For anyone else really interesting in circadian biologly, check out the work by Dr. Jack Kruse. He is doing amazing work and showing that your light environment is a huge aspect to your health.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back