Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Menstruation and Hormones

Shannon

Women are definitely correspondent to the Moon. It takes 28 days on average for the moon to go through the signs and on average for a women to go through a cycle in that time. Traditionally women usually began their cycle's within 3 days of the new moon and ovulated on the full moon. This makes sense. I also wrote another article on this. It is located in the files section of this group.

Estrogen and progesterone are the dominant hormones in a women's body. They are made of cholesterol and other healthy fats and so to replenish your hormones you must take in this raw material. Butter, coconut oil, cod liver oil, pure cream, tallow and palm oil are great sources.

After a women's moon cycle has ended, estrogen starts to build up within the body as the moon waxes and increase in light leading up to ovulation around the full moon. This is a time of increased sex drive, cervical fluid and energy. Physically and psychically. Also this is the best time if one wants to become pregnant.

After the full moon when light starts to decrease and the moon wanes, progesterone starts to rise and estrogen begins to decrease. As progesterone rises, a women's cervical fluid decreases, sex drive starts to decrease and there is more of a need for introspection. This happens leading up to the New moon when the menstrual cycle begins and thus starting the new cycle. This is cleansing.

If you are experiencing long and heavy menstrual cycles, irregular cycles, pain and cramps and other negative menstrual symptoms, this is a sign of imbalanced hormones and a possibly a lymph problem. The moon also rules the fluids in the body.

I have worked with the energies of the moon and have breathed it in and even infused it into my herbal waters. After doing this, my menstrual cycle began on the day of the new moon. There are a couple of other satanists, including sister Lydia, who have worked with lunar energies.

Menstrual problems are usually a result of estrogen dominance. This comes from excess estrogen in the diet, stress and from environmental toxins. Estrogen dominance also contributes to cancer, excess weight gain, heavy bleeding and other reproductive problems. Progesterone balances estrogen.

As for birth control pills, they also act to put the hormones out of balance but this is a touchy subject hen it comes to contraception. If one is on birth control, you should look into using Vitex or Maca to balance your hormones when and if you get off of them. There are herbal contraceptives and emmenagogues (promotes menstrual cycle and brings on a natural miscarriage during early stages of conception) but I wont list them here. One should do their research on them first. They are effective, though.

My top pick of herbs that help to balance the female reproductive system and the menstrual cycle are Vitex(chaste tree) and Maca, they work as adaptogens and bring your body in balance. Vitex is my favorite. It is slower acting but has been taken by women for centuries over a long period of time with no adverse effects. It can be take in tincture or in capsule form.

Because Vitex and Maca work to increase progesterone in the body, one may notice breast growth since progesterone increases fat in the breasts and upper body. if one has bigger breasts due to a hormonal imbalance then reductions in breast size is a possibility. Either way, it will bring your body to a balance that is right for you.

Estrogen is responsible for fat production on the body from the stomach down. Having estrogen dominance can also cause weight gain and glandular problems, Now, fat on a women's body is not a bad thing. Women are suppose to have some body fat. This is a sign of fertility and reproductive health. It also is visually appealing.

The jewish media promote skinny as the standard of beauty. They also work to promote low fat diets and vegan and vegetarian diets. This is not only dangerous, it makes a women infertile. The cells, hormones and brain is made of fat...imagine what happens when our bodies lack this substance.

Feel free to add in any personal experiences or questions, if any.

could you please share the info how exactly should i meditate when working with the moon energy? is there some specific 40 day working or is it a simple thing, just breathing in the moon energy? do i need to programm something? and what other things could i use? you said something about herbal waters? i would appreciate it very much if you could share this :D thanks for the infos!

I went on the birth control pill to regulate my period (doctor recommendation) years ago, and I wound up having a very bad reaction... basically, my period lasted for an entire month. I went off the pill, tried again some years later, and same effect after a few months. I'm mentioning this in case it may benefit any other women here.

Working with the Moon helped, as you wrote. I just invoked it and programmed it to balance my cycle, or programmed my cycle to sync with the moon, I don't remember exactly. But it worked. Just a few (maybe 20) breaths and affirmations nightly did the job.

I've been taking Vitex (as a tea, I use fresh dried berries) for almost a year, and it is amazing. Tastes delicious too, at least to me.

And I agree, women are not supposed to have this 0% body fat... I have rock solid abs, but enough fat covering so I look feminine.

AncientShadow666 said:
could you please share the info how exactly should i meditate when working with the moon energy? is there some specific 40 day working or is it a simple thing, just breathing in the moon energy? do i need to programm something? and what other things could i use? you said something about herbal waters? i would appreciate it very much if you could share this :D thanks for the infos!

I cant believe I am seeing your message late. Still interested?

HPS Shannon said:
AncientShadow666 said:

always :D dont worry i know that all of you are busy, if it was something urgent then i would make a topic on it already :) but yes i am planing on doing it SOON because my period is definitely not how it should be and sometimes it even jumps a month and when that happens i have pain :(

AncientShadow666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
AncientShadow666 said:

always :D dont worry i know that all of you are busy, if it was something urgent then i would make a topic on it already :) but yes i am planing on doing it SOON because my period is definitely not how it should be and sometimes it even jumps a month and when that happens i have pain :(

How long has your cycle been skipping? Pain with your cycle is a sign of imbalance. You can try the Vitex if you're interested. It always helps. There are different things that will help too.

As far as the moon, breathing and taking it in when you're outside or near a window can help. That's what I do sometimes.

Yagami Light said:
Thank you for this post. :)
I had to research about it because I have my period and I'm in pain. :roll:

I will try this with the moon breathing and affirmation.
I'd like to ask, if a void moon is of any importance.

I remember one time my period had come on a Full moon and hooooly shit, it was amazing... Whenever I felt like I was going to feel pain, the pain wasn't pain at all, but a sense of energy... and it was INTENSE! I remember I would get dizzy in my head lol.
Now I may rarely feel dizzy in my head with energy (not physical dizziness; energy dizziness) but the pain is baaaad... :'(

So I will try your method; my only question is about the void moon.
Thank you. :D

As a rule, void moons are not really conducive to many workings. I wouldnt do any lunar workings during a void moon.

T.A.O.L. said:
Thanks HPS Shannon.

I have read your reply before the full moon though and I thought since I have a moonstone laying around here I could perhaps clean and charge it to help regulate it.

I think it is just better to use your own energies or energy from the moon to regulate and balance your cycles. If you really want to use stones and crystals and have fun with them, you can get a moonstone waist bead (or find a way to wear your moon stone , charge it with energy from the moon and rock it like that near your sacral and reproductive area. With that you have aesthetic appeal, fashion and a fully functioning regulator of your cycle. ;)

It depends on you.

T.A.O.L. said:
I found the raw herb of vitex in the form of dried berries or something.

I havent looked much further into it but I was wondering if those would be alright to use instead of a tincture.

You can make a tincture with 100 proof vodka or grain alcohol. With the grain alcohol, you should dilute it with 50% water and 50% grain alcohol.

It has to sit for 6 weeks though. They sell tinctures already made though. Like amazon, etc

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back