Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Another Thread Topic for Women- Brassiers

Shannon

With the restriction and reported uncomfortable feelings of wearing them, they have been linked to breast cancer and lymphatic stagnation because of how tight they can get and how they get in the way of the lymphatic system and flow around the breast area.

Aside from that, there have been studies done and they show that bras do not prevent the breast from sagging at all. The unfortunate thing is, they have a tendency to make the breasts sag more because the breasts naturally have connective tissue and muscles around the breast that hold them up and so wearing bras weaken that connective tissue. Nature doesn't make mistakes. Remember the saying " Use it or lose it"?

There are many contributing factors for breasts to begin to sag. Aging (Which is like a disease, especially from a SS point of view), nursing children, genetics, hormonal imbalances, smoking and diet.

I do not want this to be too much information, but I do not wear bras as much as I did before. I feel better and my breasts are at a healthier state with volume and perk. Additionally, because my breasts are free, they do not have feel too sore when the moon cycle arrives. This is related to the lymphatic system and the fluids of the body circulating during the moon time. I didn't want to get detailed but my point is bras can be more detrimental then helpful.

Experiences?

Many women have noted their breasts getting their perk back, growing more and just overall healthier when reducing bra usage.

Now of course women who have breasts that are not large can easily get away with layering or using an undershirt or any other alternative but for women who are more busty probably should consider wearing something to hold them in place for modesty and for securing them. If one must absolutely wear bras, it is important for breast health to massage them for a couple of minutes daily or 3 time a week.

There are many ways to bring the breast back to a natural and healthier state. I can post here on the groups some techniques and such if anyone is interested or you can PM me.

High Priestess Shannon

YES i am interested,please post it here so everyone can see it aswell! once again, thank you for helpfull health informations about womens health :cool:

I drastically reduced the amount of time I wear bras, since you posted this in the yahoo health group almost a year ago? And I must say, mine feel much better, and seem to be a bit bigger, although that may be due to the Vitex I've been taking daily.

I work from home, do yoga at home, etc, so I'm home a lot, and can get away with no bra. If I go out I will usually wear a bra, unless my top (or sundress in the summer) doesn't need one.

Thanks for posting your articles here, HPS Shannon :)

AncientShadow666 said:
YES i am interested,please post it here so everyone can see it aswell! once again, thank you for helpfull health informations about womens health :cool:

Hi, sorry for the late response.

If one just so happens to have an interest in increasing their breast growth and keeping them healthy, you can do a couple things.

Breast massages using the energy from the palm chakras, especially. You massage your breast in a circular motion while directing the energy and focusing on them at a nice and proportionate size. Depending on your desired size, it can take a little. The breast massaging will also help the lymph circulation. Rub the palms together first to increase energy flow.

The sanskrit mantra Vriddhi helps a lot as it has to do with growth and augmentation.

I also find that collagen helps the breast maintain bounce, perk and suppleness. It can slightly enlarge because of its "plumping" effect.

The herb Vitex (chaste tree), which was already mentioned, helps to balance progesterone. Progesterone is responsible for the fat deposits in the breasts. There are other herbs that have a reported effect on increasing breast growth but I wont list them here as any of them have phyto-estrogens and because most women are estrogen dominant, that wouldn't be a good idea. There are enough xeno-estrogens in our environment. The Vitex is the safest and works on balancing the hormones by working with the pituitary.

Overall increasing the amount of healthy fats can add additional fat on the body, giving a more voluptuous form. The healthy fats wont disrupt the hormones and give an undesirable kind of weight gain. But as with all fats though, too much will make you gain weight disproportionately.

HPS Shannon said:
AncientShadow666 said:

If one just so happens to have an interest in increasing their breast growth and keeping them healthy, you can do a couple things.

Breast massages using the energy from the palm chakras, especially. You massage your breast in a circular motion while directing the energy and focusing on them at a nice and proportionate size. Depending on your desired size, it can take a little. The breast massaging will also help the lymph circulation. Rub the palms together first to increase energy flow.

The sanskrit mantra Vriddhi helps a lot as it has to do with growth and augmentation.

I also find that collagen helps the breast maintain bounce, perk and suppleness. It can slightly enlarge because of its "plumping" effect.

The herb Vitex (chaste tree), which was already mentioned, helps to balance progesterone. Progesterone is responsible for the fat deposits in the breasts. There are other herbs that have a reported effect on increasing breast growth but I wont list them here as any of them have phyto-estrogens and because most women are estrogen dominant, that wouldn't be a good idea. There are enough xeno-estrogens in our environment. The Vitex is the safest and works on balancing the hormones by working with the pituitary.

Overall increasing the amount of healthy fats can add additional fat on the body, giving a more voluptuous form. The healthy fats wont disrupt the hormones and give an undesirable kind of weight gain. But as with all fats though, too much will make you gain weight disproportionately.

thank you for your reply :D so how do i vibrate VRIDDHI ?

VVVV-RRRR-EEEE-DDDHHH-EEEE ? like this ? are both D like DH ? or seperate like the first one is D and the other one DH ? and thank you for the information! i didnt even know that i should use the energy from my hand chakras! really interesting :D thank you for the information about vitex, i will inform myself further on my own about it :D once again many many thanks !

AncientShadow666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
AncientShadow666 said:

thank you for your reply :D so how do i vibrate VRIDDHI ?

VVVV-RRRR-EEEE-DDDHHH-EEEE ? like this ? are both D like DH ? or seperate like the first one is D and the other one DH ? and thank you for the information! i didnt even know that i should use the energy from my hand chakras! really interesting :D thank you for the information about vitex, i will inform myself further on my own about it :D once again many many thanks !

The D and H are vibrated together. Sounds like a Z

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back