Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

LOVE SPELL

LeoNaȘ

GOOD EVENING. I NEED some help. I LIKE a GIRL I don't know from the country in my town. I did Thursday when the moon was growing in VENUS ' HOURS, then I respected everything that was written in the love spell.Then the one with the strengthening of the spell I made today morning and evening. Today I had some thoughts and butterflies in my stomach, a strange sensation but it did not come from me, and so suddenly wrapped over me this sensation.THEN I asked the pendulum to find out important information about it (if it is virgin, etc.). THEN I wanted to text him but he didn't answer (he gave me with seen) and I'm starting to struggle to get her out of my mind to make the spell work.I hope we haven't wasted the energies. I really want to have a serious relationship with her. After I've come to fulfill my purpose, I want to attract her to Spiritual Satanism. DID I do the right thing? I would like advice that can make this purpose fulfilled.Thank you very much. Good-bye!!

Not the right subforum to post this question on.
Make sure you don’t obsess on the person you like or you might influence the energies. Since she has totally ignored you she most likely totally doesent like you so don’t force the thing if you don’t want other dissapointments.

Aquarius said:
Make sure you don’t obsess on the person you like or you might influence the energies. Since she has totally ignored you she most likely totally doesent like you so don’t force the thing if you don’t want other dissapointments.
Maybe he considers getting the love of this girl a health issue, lol

Jack said:
Aquarius said:
Maybe he considers getting the love of this girl a health issue, lol
Maybe......

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back