Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Satanic healling

LeoNaȘ

I am at an advanced level and I have a dermatological condition and the doctor is trying to get rid of it.A dermatitis . I started the Satanic healing from August 23, 2019 and I have it for 1 year.When should the healing be completed ?

1 whole year of healing? Guess you arent at such an advanced level haha

LeoNaȘ said:
I am at an advanced level and I have a dermatological condition and the doctor is trying to get rid of it.A dermatitis . I started the Satanic healing from August 23, 2019 and I have it for 1 year.When should the healing be completed ?
Is it atopic dermatitis?If so stop using every product that has perfume (shampoos , perfumes etc).Cold water can help to stop the inflammation.Also try as hard as you can to not scratch the part of your skin that has the problem.Some foods that help with stoping the inflammation are the:Walnuts, cherries,beries, strawberries,tye kales and Cayenne paper.
Now in regards yo thr spiritual healing 40-90 days.
Be positive with the spiritual healing almost if not everything is possible to be healed.

Aquarius said:
1 whole year of healing? Guess you arent at such an advanced level haha
I misread the post my bad. do it for 40 days, if it wont heal the keep doing it for 90 days.

This is SEBOREIC scalp dermatitis.I am from Romania .I wash with ecophane shampoo and use alifie.Alfia I use it for 3 hours a week.I HAVE THE CLEAN AND HEALTHY SCALP NOW.I frequently go to the DERMATOLOGY if this information helps.Healing must be completed as you said above 40-90 days?I also asked the succubus for advice and told me to continue.Thank you very much for the information !!

LeoNaȘ said:
This is SEBOREIC scalp dermatitis.I am from Romania .I wash with ecophane shampoo and use alifie.Alfia I use it for 3 hours a week.I HAVE THE CLEAN AND HEALTHY SCALP NOW.I frequently go to the DERMATOLOGY if this information helps.Healing must be completed as you said above 40-90 days?I also asked the succubus for advice and told me to continue.Thank you very much for the information !!
Well it is stated many times that the most
you can do a working is 90 days.That doesn't mean that you can't do it again after the 90 days.After you finish the working do it again when you find a suitable do date if it is needed.Also as Lydia said in another post about workings keep in your mind that you will have results now and not in 40-90-356 days because if think so it will need to do so.I have done what she adviced and I managed to cure myself from.a cold in just one day.Also if you have time can you share what method do you use , just to see if it there is a need to add something or to advice you for something!
Now lets get back to your dermatitis.I don't know much for this but I know the symptoms and they are not that annoying as the other the disease.The bad thing is that it is not known what causes this illness so because if it was known it will be easier to heal.it.But anyway one thing is for sure.It is a skin problem . Vitamins that are associated with having healthy skin are the vitamins A and E.
Sources of vitamin E:Olive oil ,almomds ,penauts, spinach,broccoli ,some juices, sunflower seeds and margarine(don't take from pharmacy because I heard it can cause brain haemorrhage.)
Sources of vitamin A:sour cream, egg yolk, butter, margarine, fatty fish, dairy products.

Important sources of beta-carotene(another form of A vitamin) are fruits and vegetables such as sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, green leafy vegetables, sweet red pepper and mango.
Since you go to the dermatologist I assume that you take the sufficient madication.
I hope I helped you.

I swear by the food grade h202 method it will cure anything. Take bathes in it put an an ounce - 8 oz. In a large bath of warm water, if you decide to drink the stuff be very careful!!!
Heavily dilute by adding only** 1 drop** in a 16 oz of warm water. Chug it after mixing. Do this three times during your first day.

Every day add 1 drop until you hit your 20th day. **never add more that 20 drops to a 16oz of water**

Do it on an empty stomach 2 hours, and dont eat anything for 2 hrs after either. I suggest do it early morning. 3 hrs eat. 3hrs then make another glass.
Then 3hrs. Eat 3hrs Then another glass. Then eat and bath before bed

Stay away from anything with too much pesticides herbicides, try to eat as healthy as you can toxins are going to play a role in how you heal.

!!
read the book one minute cure. To find it google " filetype:pdf one minute cure"

Fuckit I'll link it lol

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://cista.net/health/The-One-Minute_Cure-The-Secret-to-Healing-Virtually-All-Diseases.pdf&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjKj_fr3LjkAhVNuVkKHTI9BrQQFjAHegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw2KpXEbGAt5WZZ7F4dtnTAH

Read this book fully along with doing your health working guaranteed you gonna get results

I eat healthy.Everything is medically perfect.I air my SCALP daily.I go out in the sun every day.Besides being in the sun I extract and energy from it.For the moment I am raising my energies through meditation 666 and when I reach the 6th chakra I submit an affirmation to open it completely and PERMANENTly and to empower it.I asked the pendulum before starting the work and he said yes I have blockages in the 6th chakra.After a few days of Satanic Healing I asked again the pendulum and the answer was no.Maybe it helps you completely.Then I follow the Satanic healing on the BLS (I am from Romania as I said) technique described by HIGH PRIESTESS DIETRICH MAXINE .Before that I clean my chakra with natural energy when I don't have time for the Sun and ba from the Sun when I have time and some days I take it for 3 HOURS in others for 6 HOURS.I still respect the technique of the HIGH PRIESTESS MAXINE .After that in the HOURS OF MERCUR, most often in the evening I vibrate thinking or aloud as I have the possibility and then I support the 10 HOURS statement.If sometimes in a day I do not have time and do not ruin the work?I set my deadline until October 23, 2019 because on October 27, 2019, the release of the SOUL begins (then a perfect day for such a thing came).I would not like advice as CI medicine as Satanism. really want to get rid of it completely and PERMANENTLY.It really annoys me when I go to the DERMATOLOGY.In the future through this I can find a perfect solution by promoting Spiritual Satanism.Some people suffer from medical conditions and diseases who want to see life with other eyes and this would be a technique to promote Spiritual Satanism.Thanks a lot .

SATchives said:
I swear by the food grade h202 method it will cure anything. Take bathes in it put an an ounce - 8 oz. In a large bath of warm water, if you decide to drink the stuff be very careful!!!
Hahaha I thought I was the only one who used to take baths in it. It feels nice to add it to bathwater and it cleans the skin as well.

Personally the ingestion method never worked for me but who knows, maybe I used some kind of bad-quality H2O2 or distilled water. It seems to have worked for almost everyone else who tried it so most likely the fault was on my part rather than the cure itself.

Shael said:
SATchives said:
Hahaha I thought I was the only one who used to take baths in it. It feels nice to add it to bathwater and it cleans the skin as well.

Personally the ingestion method never worked for me but who knows, maybe I used some kind of bad-quality H2O2 or distilled water. It seems to have worked for almost everyone else who tried it so most likely the fault was on my part rather than the cure itself.
You have to start slow so your body builds up the ability to separate the oxygen from the h202 to make oxygen and water. To much too fast can hurt you. But its also important to be consistent, did you try it for at least 30 days? And there is a lot of h202 that are scams out there more diluted than they claim, or no stored properly so if destroys it, it's a good idea to store it away from light if you have a clear bottle from what I understand.

This is a very good brand. This is the brand I use.

http://www.h2o2oxytech.com/

In October 23 it would be 60 days which has no permanence . Since you are doing everything wright in regards to physicaly heal the disease it seems that you should pay more attention to the spiritual healing.
I didn't really got what you are doing for healing but from experience I can say the runes are perfect.
Try for 40/80/90 days :
Berkano(18th)
Ansuz(4th)
Uruz (2th)
Fehu(1th)
X108(normally it is said that 108 ties to Saturn so it is no good but since Saturn rules the skin I think it will help)
If the runes are too much try less or puts some of them out.
Uruz and Berkano are directly healing (Uruz empowers the other runes too)
Ansuz empowers other runes and is used for freedom
Fehu empowers the other runes.
36 and 72 can be used as alternative numbers because these numbers tie to all those runes.But it is recommended (in the runic kabalah pdf)to do more than 100.
Programming your aura can also help .
Also as I said keep in your mind that you will get the results instantly not after 40/80/90 days , because if you don't do this the working may become useless.

In October 23 it would be 60 days which has no permanence . Since you are doing everything wright in regards to physicaly heal the disease it seems that you should pay more attention to the spiritual healing.
I didn't really got what you are doing for healing but from experience I can say the runes are perfect.
Try for 40/80/90 days :
Berkano(18th)
Ansuz(4th)
Uruz (2th)
Fehu(1th)
X108(normally it is said that 108 ties to Saturn so it is no good but since Saturn rules the skin I think it will help)
If the runes are too much try less or puts some of them out.
Uruz and Berkano are directly healing (Uruz empowers the other runes too)
Ansuz empowers other runes and is used for freedom
Fehu empowers the other runes.
36 and 72 can be used as alternative numbers because these numbers tie to all those runes.But it is recommended (in the runic kabalah pdf)to do more than 100.
Programming your aura can also help .
Also as I said keep in your mind that you will get the results instantly not after 40/80/90 days , because if you don't do this the working may become useless.

Νίκος said:
But it is recommended (in the runic kabalah pdf)to do more than 100.
This statement could lead members to doing rushed vibrations just to try and go "over 100". The following is written to try and clear this up.

The runes must be vibrated thoroughly, with power in your voice and without rushing the vibrations. This is the #1 factor in determining how strong your working will be.
A working with 20x Uruz for example, vibrated powerfully and lengthily like in Maxine's rune mp3's, will be many times more powerful than a working with 200x Uruz that is done with rushed, sloppy, and weak vibrations.

If you want a working to be powerful and effective:

-Vibrate thoroughly and lengthily, drawn out in accordance with your breath. One vibration in Maxine's audios takes around 20 full seconds.

-FOCUS on the rune you are vibrating, and on the goal of your working. Don't daydream while vibrating and do not watch videos while you do the working. Stay laser-focused from beginning to end. Focus fully and treat it in a similar manner as you would with void meditation.

Shael said:
Νίκος said:
But it is recommended (in the runic kabalah pdf)to do more than 100.
This statement could lead members to doing rushed vibrations just to try and go "over 100". The following is written to try and clear this up.

The runes must be vibrated thoroughly, with power in your voice and without rushing the vibrations. This is the #1 factor in determining how strong your working will be.
A working with 20x Uruz for example, vibrated powerfully and lengthily like in Maxine's rune mp3's, will be many times more powerful than a working with 200x Uruz that is done with rushed, sloppy, and weak vibrations.

If you want a working to be powerful and effective:

-Vibrate thoroughly and lengthily, drawn out in accordance with your breath. One vibration in Maxine's audios takes around 20 full seconds.

-FOCUS on the rune you are vibrating, and on the goal of your working. Don't daydream while vibrating and do not watch videos while you do the working. Stay laser-focused from beginning to end. Focus fully and treat it in a similar manner as you would with void meditation.
Like I said 36 and 72 can be used as alternatives.Also the member said that is not a newbie so I imagined that he/she knows it(the fact that I advised him for things like the number of the runes and the days the working needs to be done is because the member is clearly desperated so I don't want him/her to do something wrong because of it.).Of course I agree with you that the runes need to be vibrated powerfully(also if I remember correctly the rushed "vibration" is called chanting and not vibrating).

LeoNaȘ said:
If sometimes in a day I do not have time and do not ruin the work?
It must be done every day. Do not skip any days.
Do a short working if necessary, like 10 or 20 vibrations, but make it so that you can do it every single day no matter what.

-Consistently same number of vibrations
-Full focus during the working
-Done every day for atleast 40 days

These are the essentials. :)

Νίκος said:
Like I said 36 and 72 can be used as alternatives.Also the member said that is not a newbie so I imagined that he/she knows it(the fact that I advised him for things like the number of the runes and the days the working needs to be done is because the member is clearly desperated so I don't want him/her to do something wrong because of it.).Of course I agree with you that the runes need to be vibrated powerfully(also if I remember correctly the rushed "vibration" is called chanting and not vibrating).
All good, I agree with you anyway. Just keep in mind that doing one (or more) runes for 108x with proper vibrations takes a really long amount of time. One rune done like this will take ~30 minutes to be vibrated 108x in the proper manner (it varies for each rune ofc).
If one were to do all 4 runes that you advised for 108x then it would take 2 hours of non-stop focus and vibration to do so. This is beyond the level of the vast majority of people here. Even I wouldn't go for something as huge as this because there could be strain in the throat after a while and the energies would get too high to properly direct and control. And this would be assuming that this is the only working that the person does every day. If there are other workings done in combination with this (like the Returning Curses and RTR) it would get even worse in terms of energy-levels and the like.

It's important to not go too overboard on these things, regardless of how desperate the situation is. Here also a sermon from HC related to this topic: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18815&p=74606#p74606

Venus square can be done any Friday from September 20 to October 4, Venus rules the skin in the cosmetic sense which ties in with this. Venus will be strong in home sign Libra, you can use it's energy to heal and improve your skin. Even if you don't want to do the square, you can just do its mantra daily, also breath in green energy into your skin and affirm that your skin is completely healthy and beautiful. Or something like that.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Venus_Square.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back