Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chronic allergies, wont let me sleep.

serpentwalker666

i was curious if their is some herbs to help with allergies, as im very allergic to pet hair, dust, pillows, my hair probably, no idea. But i wake up alot of nights with a stuffy nose and barely sleep anymore because of it. and half of these allergy meds you can buy, none work to allieviate this

serpentwalker666 said:
i was curious if their is some herbs to help with allergies, as im very allergic to pet hair, dust, pillows, my hair probably, no idea. But i wake up alot of nights with a stuffy nose and barely sleep anymore because of it. and half of these allergy meds you can buy, none work to allieviate this
You probably have an allergy to the dust.If you are a teen don't worry it won't be permanently (probably).
Too cure the symptoms there are plenty of medicines but none of th give permanent results because allergies are caused by your immune system.Too cure it try to take more vitamin d which helps with the monocytes (they are a kind of white blood cell that makes works like a co-moderator to your immune system).
From a spiritual side affirm that your immune system is strong amd healthy (emphasize the Healthy) and it works perfectly in a positive and Healthy way for you.
Also you can try to put your more high so you can breathe easier.
Before take medicine go to your doctor because depending on your condition some of those might be dangerous.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back