Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hearth with hole. atrial septal defect (ASD)

GG Allin

I meet someone with this issue. He told me he has 1-10 jears left to live.
Could this person heal him self with magic or anything else ? (I did read in a other post magic which changes the body structure is difficult but not impossibel)

GG Allin said:
Could this person heal him self with magic or anything else ? (I did read in a other post magic which changes the body structure is difficult but not impossibel)
Yes ofcourse but
Honestly person could probably heal with with simplu MSM and a healthy eating lifestyle. There are herbs for heart health like hawthorn that can help too as other herbs, but our body can heal itself anywhere. You just have to provide your body and your cells with the right amount correct Vitamins and minerals and with the right about of thought patterns. Like if a doctors tells you your going to die in 6 months, and you have nothing wrong with you and you fully believe that doctor you could die in 6 months. Just have them be positive that there is hope if they stay positive and if they have a healthy diet consistenting of organic non gmo preferably things grown yourself but this is hard find somewhere locally that grows healthy food themselves or learn to forage.

SATchives said:
GG Allin said:
Yes ofcourse but
Honestly person could probably heal with with simplu MSM and a healthy eating lifestyle. There are herbs for heart health like hawthorn that can help too as other herbs, but our body can heal itself anywhere. You just have to provide your body and your cells with the right amount correct Vitamins and minerals and with the right about of thought patterns. Like if a doctors tells you your going to die in 6 months, and you have nothing wrong with you and you fully believe that doctor you could die in 6 months. Just have them be positive that there is hope if they stay positive and if they have a healthy diet consistenting of organic non gmo preferably things grown yourself but this is hard find somewhere locally that grows healthy food themselves or learn to forage.

much thanks for your reply SATchives.

Hawthorn, as already stated.

Sun square, if the person is a Satanist.

Qigong is healing for the organs, look into the 5 Elements by Mimi Kuo-Deemer on youtube, the Fire routine is for the heart. But energy needs to be programmed, affirming that it is healing his heart in beneficial ways for him.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back