Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Back pain

BlueLight

As I've said in a previous post, I have scoliosis. I've actually talked to my GD and, since I'm young, I should be able to heal it through yoga. He guided me to a special Scoliosis yoga routine and it's been working quite well. I know it will take quite a long time to bring my spine to normal but I'm willing to put in the effort. I always feel relieved and happy after going through it.

But a few days ago I've started working on my posture as well and I feel some lower back pain. Mainly on the sides of my spine. I want to know if it's normal to feel some pain in the spine when you're working on improving your posture. I don't think it's from the yoga - these pain appeared once I started sitting up straighter and paying more attention to the position of my shoulders.

I'd like some advice on this. It's been worrying me a bit and I want to know what I should do about this.

Thank you!

It really depends on what kind of pain is it.
Is it more like muscular pain? The type you have after a day at the gym? Or more like joint pain?

Type in Scoliosis in the search engine bar of the health forum. This has been discussed many times.

Yes, I know it's been discussed. I've looked through it.

Reason why I didn't just go around doing random yoga. My GD guided me to this routine.

I guess it is a bit like muscular pain. I actually did some more research on it and... lower back pain can appear when you try to improve your posture.

But I just... panicked a bit?

The yoga does make me feel good. And I feel a relief in my back. But... I just get these bursts of panic at certain points, even tho my GD has confirmed to me twice that... what I'm doing is good with my back and will slowly improve my spine situation.

It might be the enemy - these... each time I talk to my GD, I... feel so relieved and happy. And then... and then I get these moments of... incredible fear. When it comes to this. Moments of panic. I almost have a breakdown. It's very nerve wrecking.

But thank you for the help! I appreciate it!

BlueLight said:
And then... and then I get these moments of... incredible fear. When it comes to this. Moments of panic. I almost have a breakdown. It's very nerve wrecking.
These types of symptoms often come from having holes in your aura and an overall lack of protection.

In addition to the regular, twice-a-day AoP, try a seperate working visualizing a white-gold "hood" enveloping your head and program it to deflect and repel any and all enemy attempts to mess with you. You can also add a Surya or Algiz vibration to this to make it even stronger. It helped me a lot in further shutting off enemy influences. Good luck :)

BlueLight said:
As I've said in a previous post, I have scoliosis. I've actually talked to my GD and, since I'm young, I should be able to heal it through yoga. He guided me to a special Scoliosis yoga routine and it's been working quite well. I know it will take quite a long time to bring my spine to normal but I'm willing to put in the effort. I always feel relieved and happy after going through it.

But a few days ago I've started working on my posture as well and I feel some lower back pain. Mainly on the sides of my spine. I want to know if it's normal to feel some pain in the spine when you're working on improving your posture. I don't think it's from the yoga - these pain appeared once I started sitting up straighter and paying more attention to the position of my shoulders.

I'd like some advice on this. It's been worrying me a bit and I want to know what I should do about this.

Thank you!

Sides of your spine? Perhaps something kidney related? TCM talks a lot about kidneys, so perhaps see what they have to say and use in combo with anything here. Unfortunately nobody will be able to tell you with 100% accuracy what the problem is, so you will have to try multiple solutions. For kidney functioning, according to TCM, try the 6th exercise out of the 8 Pieces of Brocade Qigong, or perhaps try a kidney accupressure regime. Best of luck.

Blitzkreig said:
BlueLight said:

Thank you!

Sides of your spine? Perhaps something kidney related? TCM talks a lot about kidneys, so perhaps see what they have to say and use in combo with anything here. Unfortunately nobody will be able to tell you with 100% accuracy what the problem is, so you will have to try multiple solutions. For kidney functioning, according to TCM, try the 6th exercise out of the 8 Pieces of Brocade Qigong, or perhaps try a kidney accupressure regime. Best of luck.

Thank you! I'm pretty sure my situation is getting better. I've learned how to trust my GD and myself and I've been feeling better. I'm also using energy to heal it.

I'll look into it. I do have sensitive kidneys so I wouldn't be surprised. And I also need to drink more water - but I'm working on it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back