Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sanskrit words for healing

RedFox

Hi everyone. I've been under almost constant stress for 2 years (both emotive and psychological) and this hit me very hard. I don't know if this had any psyco somatic effects but I feel I'm different in a negative way, worn out. Basically I want to restore the perfect health I used to have, cancel every effect on my body that the former situation caused.
I was looking for mantras to do this: heal totally, holistically, from stress, anxiety etc.
Lydia advised to vibrate Bhahishagya (you wrote it with the G but I assume you meant a J sound, not a GH sound, maybe?)
What others do you know?

RedFox said:
Hi everyone. I've been under almost constant stress for 2 years (both emotive and psychological) and this hit me very hard. I don't know if this had any psyco somatic effects but I feel I'm different in a negative way, worn out. Basically I want to restore the perfect health I used to have, cancel every effect on my body that the former situation caused.
I was looking for mantras to do this: heal totally, holistically, from stress, anxiety etc.
Lydia advised to vibrate Bhahishagya (you wrote it with the G but I assume you meant a J sound, not a GH sound, maybe?)
What others do you know?
My friend had a lot of good effects from using Wunjo to relieve stress and anxiety. Also Nauthiz if you want to get yourself more patience (so you don't stress out about achieving everythig "right NOW"), if this is also an issue you have.
I think most likely in your case the first step to good physical health is to work on your mental health, as in becoming more chill and relaxed, and all the successive benefits this brings.

There are many options on which mantra to choose, so I would recommend to just give each of them a try and see how the energies feel to you. Then you can just go which the one that feels the best :)

I only recommended that because someone else did. I've tried it and it wasn't as effective as trance & program, or Sun mantra.

Wunjo rune sounds like the best bet for you, as it heals body and mind. I just gave similar advice with the Wunjo working here, it will also be the same method for you: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=96037#p95964

"Start today as the Moon is waning in Pisces.

Rune: Wunjo (or any other variations, Waunyo, Vend, Vin, Wynn). Its number is 8 so you can do 88 reps, 40 for people who aren't used to higher reps, or whatever amount you feel is best for you.

Vibrate it the same amount of repetitions every day for 40 days. You can continue for 80 or 90 days if you feel it is needed, or you can do another round of 40 days at a later time.

Affirmation 9x: "In a beneficial and healthy manner for me, the energies of [Wunjo or variation of] are totally and completely healing me from any and all psychological, mental, and emotional damage and pain".

Now, this is going to bring up some ugly stuff. For example, if you lived in fear as a child and always had stomach aches, this working might bring them back. You might also get flashes throughout the day of memories of trauma and so on. But it won't last long. Just keep it up and you will come out of it stronger (and saner) than ever."

RedFox said:
What others do you know?

I am not entirely sure what to tell you but I would advice to try and find a way out of the situation that causes you that stress in the first place.
Secondly, rest and relax whenever you can. And yes you are allowed to say NO.
Doing yoga can help in stabilizing and can help you through hard times. Ive heard that it also helps in offsetting negative side effects from planets and the like in your life.
I wouldnt particurlarly go for the active variations of yoga, but the passive ones, however you should not neglect the letting out of negative emotions or dealing with anger or such and thus I would also tell you to do something active, i.e. boxing classes, maybe. Or other forms of physical exercise. In a way that you enjoy it.

I know you were asking for mantra's, however I think hearing or understanding the situation (with the very little you told) it would not be great to stick with it.

You may need supplements as well. Try vitamin c(500mg) or vitamin b5(1g) or both.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back