Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fipronil

Lunar Dance 666

I just came across a video called 'how fipronil can destroy a business'. And it was about a biological chicken farm, that sells eggs. The contanimation was found in eggs of Dutch (= Netherlands), German, Belgium or France chickenfarms. (Back in 2017).
This toxic substance was only found after their own internal investigation by a Belgium chickenfarm, not through Dutch or Belgium control posts. (Note on the control posts: I thought I read that the speed at which meat and such is going to be processed through those posts is too fast to check for everything. Which basicly means that there is a big chance of food ending up in stores that can make you sick. Prepare your food good.)
This video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS9QTQU4IUs

The wikipedia page is actually quite extensive on this information, so here is the link and a short summary of the page.
https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fipronil

What is Fipronil?
Fipronil is an insecticide that throws how the GABA-complex works and the transport of chloride-ions off balance, in insects and ticks.
What happened in the video is that the chickens were sprayed by an insecticide they said was on 'base of eucalyptus' but was laced with Fipronil. This then got inside the chickens which ended up inside the eggs. On the wikipedia page it says that the company called Chickfriend illegally imported the insecticide to clean the stables.

Note: GABA is also something inside the meganism of the human body. It can play a part in the function of the nervous system, and make one feel depressed if it is off balance.
Even though Fipronil is classified as 'mildly toxic' for humans, animal studies (on rats) have shown that it is a carcinogen and increases the risk of cancer of the schildklier (=gland in throat - thyroid?), which was classified as such by the American Environment Protection Agency.
It does damage to kidneys, liver and glad in the throat.

Also it seems that Fipronil is a danger to BEES. That this stuff contributes to the mortality rates of the bees.
Fipronil is also found in insecticides for animals, such as Frontline (Merial), Effipro (Virbac), Flea Free spot on, Flea Free huidspray (Exil). huidspray = skinspray
Those are flea killers (kills also mites and ticks) used on your pet (dogs, cats).

On the page it also says the following about reducing the amounts of Fipronil in stables.
"De gehaltes Fipronil in een stal kunnen worden verminderd (nog geen officiële methode) door een behandeling van achtereenvolgens gedurende 2 uur met 5% soda en daarna een oplossing van 15% waterstofperoxide.[7][8]"

The amounts of Fipronil in a stable can be reduced (not an official method yet) by a treatment of successively during two hours with 5% soda and after a solution of 15% hydrogenperoxide.

^I know this sentence is crooked, it sounds rather crooked on the wiki page too. It sounds like you have to continue this treatmeant continuously in 2 hours which I do not think is supposed to be meant here.
I think they mean you treat it with soda then after 2 hours from when you started you start using the solution of hydrogen peroxide.

Fipronil is also often used on seeds that you buy to make them to able to be stored longer.

https://barneveldsekrant.nl/lokaal/chickfriend-opgelicht-kwade-genius-257462
This mentioned that the substance was mixed with Dega-16 which was bought from a company called Poultry-Vision located in the Flemish Weelde (Belgium). This company was also delivering cleaning supplies to companies in Germany, Polen, UK, France and the Netherlands.
Also if I haven't typed it yet, Fipronil is fat soluble. This means that even getting rid of this toxic is going to take a long time. In eggs that means that it is in the yolk.

When looking more into the company, I saw that they went on living in the BibleBelt (yes NL has a BibleBelt too). I tried to get their pictures because I wanted to see if they were jews but I was unlucky. However I was able to find their full names. But not much use in finding their pictures.

=====
I came across this and I really thought I should share it, because things like Fipronil are mentioned way too briefly everywhere else, or not mentioned at all.

Big chance is that we've all have eaten contaminated eggs some time.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
I thought I read that the speed at which meat and such is going to be processed through those posts is too fast to check for everything. Which basicly means that there is a big chance of food ending up in stores that can make you sick. Prepare your food good.
Thank you for sharing this article, sister.
I can confirm this. Over the past 3 years or so I have noticed clearly that I get sick every single time I eat any type of factory-processed meat. Grill-sausages and things like meatballs for spaghetti are some examples. I always either got stomach pain and a sick feeling, or even had to vomit, depending on how much of it I ate. I tested this like 3-4 times over the years out of curiosity and it was the same every time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back