Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Static in front of my vision?

Syntax

Hello my beautiful Satanic Family. I have had this issue for as long ad ai rmemeber. I believe the firsst time I noticed it was in when I was 12-13.

When looking at anyrhing there is a layer of fuzzy static overlapping it. It is not noticable in the light unless I focus on it. It is like trllions of black, grey, white, and sometimes red, blue and green dots. in my vision. They dont really have a color but sometimes they seem to.

I have glasses although when wearing them I still experience the issue. It is much easier to see them in the dark but I can see them 24/7 by just shifting my focus.

Another thing is when light shines in my eyes through my hair I also see little light bubbles going up and down and moving around. Idk why but I thought I should mention that.

Its like looking under a microscope and seeing microbes. It happens whrn something such as my hair, a cloth, a piece of clothing, a hoodie, or anything is obscuring my direct line of vision. I see the little light bubbles.

The light bubbles are different then the static as I only see the light bubbles in certain situations. Do you have any idea what this could be? Thank you ahead of time for any replies.

I made this thread on my phone. my apologies for the horrible spelling.

Hey.. the 'static' that you describe could be from defocussing (I get it when I stare at something, or when looking in the dark it looks a lot like that).
Which basicly means that you're registering light on the parts of the eye that fall outside the dot at the back of the eye (near where the nerve connects to the eye).

As for 'microbes floating in your vision' those are called floaters. They don't go away if you blink but if you stare at one point they'd slowly move downwards.. this basicly means that your retina is damaged which happens by tearing the tissues inside of the eye due to super lengthening the eye with the muscles.
This happens in people that have glasses with prescription stronger than -6, in example.
(I am not entirely sure if this is the case with you, so read on).

As for the tiny round (dark/black) dots that move or change when you blink, looking into light without your glasses on, those are waterdrops on your eye. These are harmless.

Also syntax I'd suggest reading up on the function of the eye yourself. It should be quite easy to find if you look on something like 'anatomy of the eye'.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Hey.. the 'static' that you describe could be from defocussing (I get it when I stare at something, or when looking in the dark it looks a lot like that).
Which basicly means that you're registering light on the parts of the eye that fall outside the dot at the back of the eye (near where the nerve connects to the eye).

As for 'microbes floating in your vision' those are called floaters. They don't go away if you blink but if you stare at one point they'd slowly move downwards.. this basicly means that your retina is damaged which happens by tearing the tissues inside of the eye due to super lengthening the eye with the muscles.
This happens in people that have glasses with prescription stronger than -6, in example.
(I am not entirely sure if this is the case with you, so read on).

As for the tiny round (dark/black) dots that move or change when you blink, looking into light without your glasses on, those are waterdrops on your eye. These are harmless.

I have done much research on the eye. I have something very similar to visual snow but it seems to be less. Or perhaps it is just visual snow. Also my prescription in both eyes is less than 3. The light bubbles are different than floaters. They only appear when my vision is obscured and sunlight is shining through. I have never experienced it with artificial light and they move on their own. Idk how to decribe it

Those floaty things do not mean that there is any damage. It's white blood cells in the little veins behind your eye, and when it is bright, the shadow of them can get projected onto your vision.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Those floaty things do not mean that there is any damage. It's white blood cells in the little veins behind your eye, and when it is bright, the shadow of them can get projected onto your vision.

I see. Thank you. What about the visual snow? Any solutions?

If youre talking about what I said, then explain why Ive been seeing exactly the same shapes in my vision for years..

That's the shapes of the blood cells behind your eye. There aren't many different shapes for them to be, so it's always basically looks the same.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

If youre talking about what I said, then explain why Ive been seeing exactly the same shapes in my vision for years..

There are eye floaters. I think you are confusing what he said. I am unable to see the light bubbles in normal light. It is only when the sun is shining within my eyes at a certain angle. If you are able to see the floaters at all time then that's what they probably are.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back