Repressed Emotions

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.
Academic Scholar

Repressed Emotions

Postby Academic Scholar » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:37 pm

In my past I was abused by a parent for 7 years. I’ve repressed 7 years worth of rage, pain, guilt and sadness. It’s causing me physical health issues. No matter what I do (biking, boxing, swimming, dancing, painting, writing, etc) to channel/release the repressed emotions it just does not work and refuses to release, I’ve tried channeling them out through RTRs but this did not work either.
An SS gave me a ritual where you tap into your repressed emotions and send it as a gift to Satan or a God. I haven’t tried this but plan to.

Does anyone have any advice or ways for completely releasing/expressing/channeling repressed emotions and feelings?
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

Mezu

Re: Repressed Emotions

Postby Mezu » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:31 pm

Academic Scholar wrote:In my past I was abused by a parent for 7 years. I’ve repressed 7 years worth of rage, pain, guilt and sadness. It’s causing me physical health issues. No matter what I do (biking, boxing, swimming, dancing, painting, writing, etc) to channel/release the repressed emotions it just does not work and refuses to release, I’ve tried channeling them out through RTRs but this did not work either.
An SS gave me a ritual where you tap into your repressed emotions and send it as a gift to Satan or a God. I haven’t tried this but plan to.

Does anyone have any advice or ways for completely releasing/expressing/channeling repressed emotions and feelings?

Yes, Neural linguistic programing, its a self help technique there are some free ebooks and if online, that and void meditations after. Nlp is the best bet though for you. Just use the info it tends to work.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:10 pm

Use the rune ansuz to free yourself from any and all mental problems.
for example vibrate ansuz 88 times then affirm that u are free from any and all mental problems. There was a working our sister Lydia posted a long time ago for freeing the the psiche, I hope she sees this and posts it again.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:10 am

Here is Lydia's working. If you guys check in the main Yahoo groups, you will find it the same. I save it sometimes ago and uploaded on docdroid for emergencies.

https://www.docdroid.net/JcmTJLB/

HailVictory88

Postby HailVictory88 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:03 am

One of the founders of neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) was a kike and the other had connections to military intelligence. I would be very careful about it.

Mezu

Postby Mezu » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:54 am

HailVictory88 wrote:One of the founders of neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) was a kike and the other had connections to military intelligence. I would be very careful about it.

I did not know that, well you lean something new every day.

T1yiigubos

Postby T1yiigubos » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:47 pm

Repressed emotions is bad. U have to meditate and they will work themselves out on their own if u meditate. There is no other solution than meditation.

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:32 am

Aquarius wrote:Use the rune ansuz to free yourself from any and all mental problems.
for example vibrate ansuz 88 times then affirm that u are free from any and all mental problems. There was a working our sister Lydia posted a long time ago for freeing the the psiche, I hope she sees this and posts it again.

Stormblood wrote:Here is Lydia's working. If you guys check in the main Yahoo groups, you will find it the same. I save it sometimes ago and uploaded on docdroid for emergencies.

T1yiigubos wrote:Repressed emotions is bad. U have to meditate and they will work themselves out on their own if u meditate. There is no other solution than meditation.

Thank you so much! I’m going to start the working on Feb. 7th, when the Moon is in Scorpio. I’ve learned that void meditation is what I need most right now and it’ll help with the repressed emotions.
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:39 am

Academic Scholar wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Use the rune ansuz to free yourself from any and all mental problems.
for example, vibrate ansuz 88 times then affirm that u are free from any and all mental problems. There was a working our sister Lydia posted a long time ago for freeing the psyche, I hope she sees this and posts it again.

Stormblood wrote:Here is Lydia's working. If you guys check in the main Yahoo groups, you will find it the same. I save it sometimes ago and uploaded on docdroid for emergencies.

T1yiigubos wrote:Repressed emotions is bad. U have to meditate and they will work themselves out on their own if u meditate. There is no other solution than meditation.

Thank you so much! I’m going to start the working on Feb. 7th, when the Moon is in Scorpio. I’ve learned that void meditation is what I need most right now and it’ll help with the repressed emotions.

No problem. Everyone's here to help every member of this community or we would manage our time differently. Best of luck with your working(s). I hope everything is dealt with as fast as possible.