Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Tachycardia, chronic insomnia.

serpentwalker666

I have a combination of genetic tachycardia, with chronic insomnia that has been ongoing now for a few years. i barely sleep most nights and have constant trouble trying to get back on my feet, Its as if im backed against a wall and feel like i canot escape, these issues impact my ability to function, i have been umemployed for a while as i want to try and cure these issues.
ive done a few healing workings over time, and i really dont know where to start.

Do you take any antidepressant pills or anything else like that that would block your brain from absorbing melatonin or other signal hormones? Antidepressants completely block the melatonin receptors, so it is 100% physically impossible to sleep since melatonin is the signal chemical that makes you start sleeping.

Aside from what Argedco has already said, you can try consuming some Gelatin which Shannon has said helps to promote good sleep. I'm not sure if it applies in your case, but I feel like there shouldn't be any harm in giving it a try :)

@Argredo. Ive taken melatonin on and off in the past but not to often. Ive had functional digestive issues which have contributed to this as well. Chronic stress, reoccuring liver qi stagnation im sure has contributed as well.
Alot of my issue i feel is the tachycardia, which ive done a few workings for, but at a loss to narrow it down, as i do not know if its Autonomic nervous system dysfunction, a genetic issue with the sinus node, or a combination of both. Had a birth defect of wolffparkinsonwhite, but heart ablation surgery made it manageable, but its still pretty unpredictable.

serpentwalker666 said:
@Argredo. Ive taken melatonin on and off in the past but not to often. Ive had functional digestive issues which have contributed to this as well. Chronic stress, reoccuring liver qi stagnation im sure has contributed as well.
Alot of my issue i feel is the tachycardia, which ive done a few workings for, but at a loss to narrow it down, as i do not know if its Autonomic nervous system dysfunction, a genetic issue with the sinus node, or a combination of both. Had a birth defect of wolffparkinsonwhite, but heart ablation surgery made it manageable, but its still pretty unpredictable.
Check this reply by Shannon on digestive issues and how to fix them https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=91468#p91468

Chronic, genetic heart problems will lead to heart spirit dysfunction, insomnia, unsettled and manic spirit, disturbed speech and tongue problems.

Herbal therapy can assist in calming the heart spirit, Dan Shen or Red Sage, Salvia Miltiorrhiza is a safe herb which encourages blood circulation, generation of blood and helps quiet the spirit.

It is safe to be taken on its own and for long periods except where there is spontaneous and/or uncontrolled bleeding.

Everyone thank you very much for the help, and centralforce yet again you are a life saver. i figured this was definitely heart related.

An update, this dan shen/ red sage seems to be helping somewhat. i bought a root powder and make a tea with it to drink, I was also wondering, if it will help with the chronic tiredness, gradually over time? i seem to sleep more peacefully kind of already, i was somewhat surprised

Yes. Dan Shen nourishes the blood and so will help you sleep better and use oxygen and nutrients more effectively 'over time'.

It won't happen overnight (except that it will, but many consecutive nights) but it will happen.

serpentwalker666 said:
I have a combination of genetic tachycardia, with chronic insomnia that has been ongoing now for a few years. i barely sleep most nights and have constant trouble trying to get back on my feet, Its as if im backed against a wall and feel like i canot escape, these issues impact my ability to function, i have been umemployed for a while as i want to try and cure these issues.
ive done a few healing workings over time, and i really dont know where to start.

Hey, I’ve dealt with some similar issues and I’ve personally found that the throat and heart rule over a lot of these issues. The thyroid can deal with release of hormones and overall regulation of the central nervous system. Overactive causes sleeplessness. You should try a throat working. Make sure to clean and align your chakras.

serpentwalker666 said:

Follow CentralForce's advice. TCM and other holistic medical systems will be where your solution lies. Combine that with SaTaNaMa to fix the genetic damage. As always, yoga and general empowerment goes a long ways at balancing your body, so don't skimp here either.

In addition to the herbal treatments, you can use acupressure to more immediately stop the symptoms, such as before bed or when you are awoken at night. I would recommend starting with the Heart-7 acupoint. Just press on the point with your fingers with medium pressure, perhaps for a few minutes at a time. Extend the time as long as you feel necessary. You can also press it during downtime, such as watching TV or listening to music.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back