Does Wifi affect the body?

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.

Moderator: HPS Shannon

User avatar
SatanicSlytherin
Posts: 78
Contact:

Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby SatanicSlytherin » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:15 pm

We got internet+Wifi installed yesterday, and ever since then I’ve felt exhausted somewhat constantly. My friend tells me there’s no such thing as Wifi affecting peoples’ bodies, but I just wanted to make sure, in case there’s something he doesn’t know.
“You are strong, stronger even than you realize. Carry this thought with you into the darkness ahead; let it shield you."

Roswitha
Posts: 73

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby Roswitha » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:14 am

It can. I know Ive been searching on it in the past. Just dont be close to the box and have a wall in between..

I tend to sleep better without electronics next to my bed too but cant always have that luxury.

Anyway. Even if I did turn it off Id still get it from the neighbours.

User avatar
Kieith666
Posts: 70

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby Kieith666 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:14 am

Someone did an experiment not too long ago with plant seeds to see if they would grow near a wifi router. The ones near the wifi router did not sprout, even though they were given adequate amounts of water and sunlight. I've also seen some people say that plants die when they are put near wifi routers.

So I would say just don't be so close to it all the time. Especially during meditation.
Alway treat Satan and the Gods with the utmost respect!!

There's a war going on right now. What are YOU doing about it?

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL FOREVER!!!!

User avatar
SatanicSlytherin
Posts: 78
Contact:

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby SatanicSlytherin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:44 am

Kieith666 wrote:Someone did an experiment not too long ago with plant seeds to see if they would grow near a wifi router. The ones near the wifi router did not sprout, even though they were given adequate amounts of water and sunlight. I've also seen some people say that plants die when they are put near wifi routers.

So I would say just don't be so close to it all the time. Especially during meditation.


Oh. Well fuck. Gives new meaning to my cat staring at it and jumping backwards after a few seconds.

Thankfully the router is in a different room, but this apartment isn’t the biggest place, and the computer will have to be moved near it soon. I think I’m a bit more sensitive to it, as well.
“You are strong, stronger even than you realize. Carry this thought with you into the darkness ahead; let it shield you."

T1yiigubos
Posts: 3

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby T1yiigubos » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:43 pm

WiFi is not bad for you. Think of your aura as earths magnetic field. If earths magnetic field can block harmful rays from the sun getting to earth than your aura can and does block WiFi waves from penetrating your body. also WiFi is always on you. Just think of the 3g cell towers that’s always broadcasting a more powerful WiFi signal than your home router to your cellphone. Any crap about plants dying in presence of WiFi is a lie. Or else all plants would die. And ud never have any good to eat. And plants have auras too.

User avatar
HPS Shannon
Posts: 378

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby HPS Shannon » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:36 pm

T1yiigubos wrote:WiFi is not bad for you. Think of your aura as earths magnetic field. If earths magnetic field can block harmful rays from the sun getting to earth than your aura can and does block WiFi waves from penetrating your body. also WiFi is always on you. Just think of the 3g cell towers that’s always broadcasting a more powerful WiFi signal than your home router to your cellphone. Any crap about plants dying in presence of WiFi is a lie. Or else all plants would die. And ud never have any good to eat. And plants have auras too.


Certain waves and energies can have negative effects over time. Just like how artificial light at night has been shown to make a women's menstrual off balance...

Also, waves given off from a television set has been shown to make plants sick.

We are all effected in some way or the other

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1711
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby Stormblood » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:16 am

T1yiigubos wrote:WiFi is not bad for you. Think of your aura as earth's magnetic field. If earth's magnetic field can block harmful rays from the sun getting to earth than your aura can and does block WiFi waves from penetrating your body. Also, WiFi is always on you. Just think of the 3g cell towers that are always broadcasting a more powerful WiFi signal than your home router to your cell phone. Any crap about plants dying in presence of WiFi is a lie. Or else all plants would die. And you'd never have any good to eat. And plants have auras too.


The electromagnetic field of our planet is weakening thanks to the (((lovely))) pollution the Jews (((gifted))) us with and I think never blocked entirely the harmful frequencies coming from the Sun. Otherwise, people wouldn't get sunburns.

Also, the capability of your aura to protect you depends on how powerful it is.

Both in Vastu Sastri and in Feng Sui it is prescribed not to keep electronic appliances in your bedroom. This includes TVs, computers, mobile phones, etc. Why do you think there is this prescription? It's because the energy emitted from them is detrimental to your health and in particular your sleep.

To add to what HPS Shannon said, if I may, artificial light at night is also detrimental to eye health and sleep patterns. The blue light contained in it should not be present at night because it isn't in nature and it signals the body to be alert.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1711
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby Stormblood » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:58 pm

This is something I just read:

"one of the most dangerous toxins out there most people are not aware of is microwave radiation from cellphones, cellphone towers and Wi-Fi routers. While it would be virtually impossible to eliminate these things at this point, it's important to use them wisely and to guard against excessive exposure.

The primary concern with cellphone use is not related specifically to brain tumours. In fact, that idea can even be counterproductive as most people don't know cellphone users who have brain cancer.

The real danger lies in damage from the reactive nitrogen species peroxynitrite that these microwaves generate in your body. Increased peroxynitrite from cell phone exposure will damage your mitochondria, thereby increasing your risk of all cancers — not just brain cancer — as well as heart disease, diabetes and Alzheimer's.

You can have the best diet, the best exercise, the best meditation and spiritual practice, and the best sleeping habits. Yet, if you're consistently exposing your body to excessive levels of this radiation that you cannot see, hear or feel (unless you're electrosensitive), you're going to incur mitochondrial damage and will invariably die prematurely as a result of this exposure. This becomes quite clear when you study the literature, and there's no way around it. You simply have to take precautions to limit unnecessary exposure."


Imagine what will happen that we're transitioning to 5G. It's going to be a nightmare if not stopped. With 5G you'd be constantly immersed in a microwave field. Ew

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 545
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby Lydia » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:54 pm

I know people who were having health issues, and doctors advised them to get a metal patch thing to keep on the body against their skin, in a sock for example, and it will deflect the wifi and other harmful waves. I tried looking online, I can't find what it is called.

Recently, the power went out in my building at night. It was calm and peaceful, I felt amazing. Once the power came back, with the wifi signal, I could instantly feel the difference.

When I am able to own a house, I won't have wifi. I'm not risking my health, or lessening the quality of meditation, for the sake of some minor convenience. As for AoP, I have a really strong one built up from 8 years of working on it. And wifi/etc still affects me.
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

Centralforce666
Posts: 180

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby Centralforce666 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:34 am

The emotional stress people put themselves under thinking they are forever in harms way because of radio frequencies does far more damage on a cellular level than any WiFi will ever do.

Humans have been bombarded with electromagnetic radiation for millenia, from the stars that put it out, including the sun, to the more modern notions of 2 way radio transmissions, cell phones and powerlines.

Microwaves from radar dishes are known to be damaging in the sense that they cook a person when exposed in the direct line of sight.

Otherwise, such as when these devices are off and not pointed towards a person this danger no longer exists.

Electrical cabling in a house that powers lights has an electromagnetic field, as do powerlines. These signals significantly overpower the amplitude of a WiFi signal.

Short of unplugging yourself and moving out into a rural area and living with candles (which emit a radio frequency - evident by heat and light - you cannot escape these signals. So by stressing over their effect you will amplify said effect on your body by the release of stress hormones and a negative psychological association.

Many of these 'studies' are of poor methodological design, lack sample sizes that are big enough to support the hypothesis and many don't stand up to even basic critical analysis, failing to account for other complicated factors or statistically irrelevant.

Maybe it's my strong mercury/uranus influence but I don't see electronic technology as evil or any more harmful than anything else in the world. And more people are suffering from stress related illnesses and illnesses due a poor lifestyle than anything else only they don't realise this due to missing education on the matter.

Also.. The aura can deflect whatever you program it to.. Limits are only placed upon it by the person in control of it.. Ie you
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 335

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby T.A.O.L. » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:46 am

There was this time where we came home and the electricity was gone in the entire block of houses. Was at night.
We looked up and we could see the starry sky with the purple in there. Things you usually only see on those photos made by sattelites.

I do not understand why people would not want to see that?

The street lights block out so much that you don't realize that you only see the brightest stars. Of course that goes too if there is a full moon.

@ stormblood - I dont even like blue lights. They're fine for a short while but to sit in em constantly gives me headaches. The lights that I have here are saving energy lights or hallogen lights. The light that comes off em is somewhat yellow. Some people want led lights because they're even more energy saving..
Sometimes you don't instantly realize what you read.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1711
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby Stormblood » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:32 pm

@centralforce

Some of what you say it's true. Yet, we are not supposed to live in these conditions and it's better to educate people on this. Examples:

• Electric lights are not supposed to be this bright. This is weakening the natural human ability to see in low-light conditions and in the dark, which was already weak per se (compared to other animals) but there is no need to weaken it this much. Only people who have 'cat' eyes, colloquially speaking, still manage to have a better sight in those conditions. Yet that should be how all humans are supposed to see, while 'cat' eyes should be able to see even better.

• After dusk, literally, there is no necessity to have blue lights until dawn. Why? Because this messes with the function of melatonin, a key hormone produced by the pineal gland. This hormone, among things, regulates the circadian rhythm. Blue lights mess it up in most people. There are programs to manage the emission of blue light from devices like phones, tablets and computers, but little is known about what to do about common lamps and household lights.

• The comparison between natural radiations and artificial radiations doesn't stand up to trial. Jewish-developed technology is 100% surely made to weaken human beings. They do everything to harm us. This is no different, as people report.

• We SS have a lot on our plates. There many things we have to do. Why should we have to worry about programming our aura to deflect harmful radiations from dead devices? There are people SS who are jobless and barely make it to the end of the month, if not to the third week. Why should they have to deal with this kind of abuse? Nobody shouldn't. That's why alternatives should be considered.


----

@TAOL

I have softwares installed on my hardwares to deal with blue lights. I have yet to look into light bulbs. Aren't some kind of LED radiations harmful too, though?

----

@Lydia

I think I will set up a Wi-Fi schedule so that sometimes during the day it is shut down and it is also shut down all night.

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 545
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby Lydia » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:11 pm

Centralforce666 wrote:The aura can deflect whatever you program it to.. Limits are only placed upon it by the person in control of it.. Ie you


I somehow forgot about that! :oops: I actually did a daily working to deflect wifi and other harmful radiation waves, some years ago :lol:

I don't stress over wifi or other radiation at all, but it is nicer to meditate without it going.
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 335

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby T.A.O.L. » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:45 pm

@ Stormblood - living with people that don't give a crap about anything but their own luxury and energy bill basicly -.-

@ Lydia, I remember that I was told that Linen as a fabric would somewhat help in taking away the harmful electro magnetic energies.

However, I don't think you should wash such fabric with regular detergent. As I think it still sticks to the fibers of the fabric and then weakens its property in holding it off.
I haven't tested it yet, but there was a dress I made from an old cloth that felt well but after washing it with the regular store bought detergent I could sense that it was not doing what it did before.
I don't even know for sure if that was linen or not.

And then there is also the artificial paints that have been used on regular fabric. I want to look into natural fabric dyes made from plants and not chemical reactions. Have not got the time to do so yet.
Sometimes you don't instantly realize what you read.

Centralforce666
Posts: 180

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby Centralforce666 » Tue May 01, 2018 10:59 am

Stormblood wrote:• Electric lights are not supposed to be this bright. This is weakening the natural human ability to see in low-light conditions and in the dark, which was already weak per se (compared to other animals) but there is no need to weaken it this much. Only people who have 'cat' eyes, colloquially speaking, still manage to have a better sight in those conditions. Yet that should be how all humans are supposed to see, while 'cat' eyes should be able to see even better.

• After dusk, literally, there is no necessity to have blue lights until dawn. Why? Because this messes with the function of melatonin, a key hormone produced by the pineal gland. This hormone, among things, regulates the circadian rhythm. Blue lights mess it up in most people. There are programs to manage the emission of blue light from devices like phones, tablets and computers, but little is known about what to do about common lamps and household lights.

• The comparison between natural radiations and artificial radiations doesn't stand up to trial. Jewish-developed technology is 100% surely made to weaken human beings. They do everything to harm us. This is no different, as people report.

• We SS have a lot on our plates. There many things we have to do. Why should we have to worry about programming our aura to deflect harmful radiations from dead devices? There are people SS who are jobless and barely make it to the end of the month, if not to the third week. Why should they have to deal with this kind of abuse? Nobody shouldn't. That's why alternatives should be considered.


People shouldn't even be up after the light of the sun is gone. This is supposed to be quiet yin time.

But, people are up and so we have light to be able to see. Personally I find having lights onto a brighter setting prevents me from straining my eyes thus when I do need them to see in the dark (which I can perfectly) they feel less 'tired'.

Excessive looking in the dark also damages the Liver Blood.. This is ancient advice from the Chinese Medicine vaults (the same advice which says people should sleep at night and not do things until 1 am).

I agree that blue light is no good, for the same reasons as stated above.

I don't agree that jews created technology. Much of our technology is born of Gentile intelligence and perseverance. Jews steal the credit for it much of the time but the nature of jews is parasitic, not productive.

Alexander Bell was not jewish and neither were the creators of the internet. Bill Gates, last I checked is also not jewish nor were many of the other prominent persons in technology building. Much of our technology comes from Gentile nations creating technology in war times, granted pushed by jews but these things would have been around 500 years ago were it not for the dark ages and other jewish crushing of education and knowledge.

And the SS persons who are jobless and starving should be working on getting jobs and getting money, and directing energy towards that, not stressing about whether a small amount of radio frequency from their router gives them a slight irritation or not when in all likliehood this association is created in their mind and has little or no basis in reality.. Just like vegans say that meat makes them sick and violent but everyone else is fine.

You give these radio frequencies destructive power by believing that they have such as qi follows the mind and radio frequencies are a form of qi as are all things, and therefore able to be influenced by the mind.

This goes for many relatively inert energy sources.. Even your attitude towards it has a programming effect, and if your attitude is that something is bad, that energy will infuse with your aura anyway, because that's how energy interacts and your beliefs will use that energy for benefit or harm or nothing, depending on what you assign it, even if subconsciously.

Subconscious links form the destructive patterns programmed into us by messages in the bible, the media etc and this enables the negative energy of the enemy to pervade your life..

The opposite stance is what keeps an SS strong in the midst of hurdles, less than ideal circumstances and bad events. Programming energy not only with intentions and affirmations but with targeted beliefs, subconscious programming and the resultant filter this places over your aura on all things negative and bad. Affirmations are in fact, programming energy and your subconcious mind to be a certain way and make desired realities true.

It takes something very strong to knock this down once well developed and I assure you wifi is not one of those things.

For new SS, or those who don't belive this is possible or true, need only use such minimal energetic influences as practice with which to build up experience in working, altering and using energy and the subconscious mind to their advantage.

Whilst it is great to imagine a place where we all live in the mountains, in a cool breeze with nothing but birds and brooks and sweet sweet mountain air those realities are not with us now and there are far more significant problems to be concerned about.

Emotional stress being the biggest. Think of how many people you know or have met that have anxiety, fear, worry, anger issues, obsession, mania or depression. All living in these emotional states every day but so concerned about other things that do exponentially less damage to the body.

Are these emotions normal? Or course..

Is their prolonged existence in the psyche and the body normal or healthy.. No.

We need to focus on learning how to avoid these things within ourselves before we tackle larger external problems.

As power over yourself is the first and most important step towards power over other people and power over material and spiritual things much larger than one person.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1711
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby Stormblood » Tue May 01, 2018 12:57 pm

Centralforce666 wrote:People shouldn't even be up after the light of the sun is gone. This is supposed to be quiet yin time.

But, people are up and so we have light to be able to see. Personally I find having lights onto a brighter setting prevents me from straining my eyes thus when I do need them to see in the dark (which I can perfectly) they feel less 'tired'.


That's because of genetical adaptation to using lights that are too bright and damage eyesight.

Centralforce666 wrote:I don't agree that jews created technology. Much of our technology is born of Gentile intelligence and perseverance. Jews steal the credit for it much of the time but the nature of jews is parasitic, not productive.

Alexander Bell was not jewish and neither were the creators of the internet. Bill Gates, last I checked is also not jewish nor were many of the other prominent persons in technology building. Much of our technology comes from Gentile nations creating technology in war times, granted pushed by jews but these things would have been around 500 years ago were it not for the dark ages and other jewish crushing of education and knowledge.


It doesn't matter whether they created it or not. What matters is that they use it to their own advantage to weaken us and harm us. Bill Gates is a shabbos goyim. Since Windows 8 came, Microsoft has been illegally spying on everything we do through a computer (and not only). If you a webcam and a microphone (all laptop do) they constantly register without you knowing unless you permanently disable them or break them. When Windows 10 came, they even made people agree to be spied on. Do you know how much information Windows 10 collects and sends Microsoft without people's knowledge? You should research it if you don't. And no matter how much countermeasures one takes, there's no way to stop this communication, only to reduce it. Well, aside from forsaking Microsoft OS, of course, learning some IT and get a Linux-based system.

Centralforce666 wrote:And the SS persons who are jobless and starving should be working on getting jobs and getting money, and directing energy towards that, not stressing about whether a small amount of radio frequency from their router gives them a slight irritation or not when in all likelihood this association is created in their mind and has little or no basis in reality.. Just like vegans say that meat makes them sick and violent but everyone else is fine.

You give these radio frequencies destructive power by believing that they have such as qi follows the mind and radio frequencies are a form of qi as are all things, and therefore able to be influenced by the mind.

This goes for many relatively inert energy sources. Even your attitude towards it has a programming effect, and if your attitude is that something is bad, that energy will infuse with your aura anyway, because that's how energy interacts and your beliefs will use that energy for benefit or harm or nothing, depending on what you assign it, even if subconsciously.


There a difference between being aware of something and stressing about it. If you don't believe something, that doesn't mean it's not true. Xians don't believe that Satan is good and has our backs, yet we SS know that to be true.

So, what? I convince myself that Jewish curses have no effect on me and they won't have it? That's not how it works. Because mass consciousness trumps the power of the individual. Only RTRs work against Jewish curse together with a strong aura of protection. The same way only changing the frequency of technology, finding better tech alternatives or protecting yourself against it work against harmful radiation. If you believe Saturn has no influence on you, it will still keep affecting you regardless of what you believe, unless you are powerful enough to defend yourself against it.


Centralforce666 wrote:Subconscious links form the destructive patterns programmed into us by messages in the bible, the media etc and this enables the negative energy of the enemy to pervade your life.

The opposite stance is what keeps an SS strong in the midst of hurdles, less than ideal circumstances and bad events. Programming energy not only with intentions and affirmations but with targeted beliefs, subconscious programming and the resultant filter this places over your aura on all things negative and bad. Affirmations are in fact, programming energy and your subconscious mind to be a certain way and make desired realities true.

It takes something very strong to knock this down once well developed and I assure you wifi is not one of those things.


You cannot assure anything, because it's only you and T1yiigubos who believe WiFi does not have negative effects, while everyone else contributing to this topic has recognised it. And why have they? Because they can feel the nasty energies of it and Jewish-controlled technology. Some could feel it before even being warned, other came to feel it after being warned and after becoming sensitive to energies.


Centralforce666 wrote:Whilst it is great to imagine a place where we all live in the mountains, in a cool breeze with nothing but birds and brooks and sweet sweet mountain air those realities are not with us now and there are far more significant problems to be concerned about.


Jumping to never stated and never thought conclusions, are we?

Centralforce666 wrote:Emotional stress being the biggest. Think of how many people you know or have met that have anxiety, fear, worry, anger issues, obsession, mania or depression. All living in these emotional states every day but so concerned about other things that do exponentially less damage to the body.

Are these emotions normal? Of course.

Is their prolonged existence in the psyche and the body normal or healthy. No.

We need to focus on learning how to avoid these things within ourselves before we tackle larger external problems.

As power over yourself is the first and most important step towards power over other people and power over material and spiritual things much larger than one person.


Mixing delusions (the WiFi doesn't affect you) with reality doesn't legitimate your message.

----

T.A.O.L. wrote:However, I don't think you should wash such fabric with regular detergent.


Johnson Akemi once shared this with me, in regards to making my own, healthy soap: https://www.houselogic.com/organize-mai ... cipe-best/

Shael
Posts: 126
Location: Continuously Advancing

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby Shael » Wed May 02, 2018 8:30 am

Lydia wrote:I know people who were having health issues, and doctors advised them to get a metal patch thing to keep on the body against their skin, in a sock for example, and it will deflect the wifi and other harmful waves. I tried looking online, I can't find what it is called.

Recently, the power went out in my building at night. It was calm and peaceful, I felt amazing. Once the power came back, with the wifi signal, I could instantly feel the difference.

When I am able to own a house, I won't have wifi. I'm not risking my health, or lessening the quality of meditation, for the sake of some minor convenience. As for AoP, I have a really strong one built up from 8 years of working on it. And wifi/etc still affects me.


A couple of months ago we had a regional blackout and it was the same. The mood literally got far better the second all those annoying devices were shut off, and got worse again once power was back.

When I have my own house I'll do the same. Plus I'll probably build it in a place where there are no people in a 1 km radius or something so that I can meditate outside without being disturbed.
Hail Satan Forever!

-Shael

Centralforce666
Posts: 180

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby Centralforce666 » Wed May 02, 2018 8:15 pm

unless you are powerful enough to defend yourself against it.


Which is the very point of the matter.

The point that everyone seems to be missing.

That we are here on this path to gain and find this power, some of whom already have gained it significantly.

Lydia has posted on obliterating Saturn's influence.

And as I stated new or inexperienced ie powerfully not ready SS still need to practice attitude modification to prepare for when power comes becuase they will need it.

And just so you know, I don't buckle to this idea of just because everyone does, so therefore should you.

I speak from experience.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

Centralforce666
Posts: 180

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby Centralforce666 » Wed May 02, 2018 8:31 pm

Jewish-developed technology is 100% surely made to weaken human beings


But now you are saying that it doesn't matter if they made it or not?

I don't disagree that windows is a platform for information harvesting..

Nor that technology can be used in ways that are not good or right, just as magic can be used in this way or anything really.

But you are saying in the first post that this technology is inherently bad and evil because it was engineered to be that way when this is simply not true.

I am not here for the sake of proving oneself right (as by this and other discussions we have had you are proving yourself to be).

I am here to add my experience in the hope that people here will learn and grow beyond this victim mentality that is so rife about being tortured by *almost* inert things through a lack of experience and a gullibility of believing everything you read.

Yes there are things out there which have intent to harm us all, and we should be aware of those things. But if you start thinking your lights and your WiFi router and the smell of your PVC pipes is going to give you cancer.. AND you engage in daily power meditation to make yourself stronger... AND you truly believe the above to be true..

Then you almost certainly will get cancer.

This is not some fluff I have pulled out of the air.. When you get strong enough in your energies, you will begin to create your own reality around you. What you believe and your attitudes will manifest before your very eyes, even without your desire for it to do so.

This is my point and one that anyone seriously working on the power of their soul needs to be continually aware of, lest they be drawn into a viscious cycle of negative events, believing them to be externally caused.

If you don't think that point is valid then that is fine, and entirely your choice of course but when the day comes, don't say you were never given the opportunity to understand it without having to go through it.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

User avatar
AscendingSun
Posts: 94

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby AscendingSun » Thu May 03, 2018 5:18 am

If I'm relaxed I can predict a text message coming when my phone is close to me before it rings. Has anyone else experienced this?

User avatar
AscendingSun
Posts: 94

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby AscendingSun » Thu May 03, 2018 5:20 am

Centralforce666 wrote:The emotional stress people put themselves under thinking they are forever in harms way because of radio frequencies does far more damage on a cellular level than any WiFi will ever do.


Lol yeah

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1711
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby Stormblood » Thu May 03, 2018 10:52 am

Centralforce666 wrote:But you are saying in the first post that this technology is inherently bad and evil because it was engineered to be that way when this is simply not true.

I am not here for the sake of proving oneself right (as by this and other discussions we have had you are proving yourself to be).



Is it not? The Gentiles may have made the original discoveries but it's the Jews who decide how to preserve them and how to deliver them to the population. They control the propaganda, the factories, the supply chains and the selling venues. Devices can easily be altered to use a damaging frequency. And why were you quoting bell earlier? Because of the telephone? I hate to disappoint you, man, but Bell didn't invent it. It was the Italian Meucci he stole the invention from.

Centralforce666 wrote:I am not here for the sake of proving oneself right (as by this and other discussions we have had you are proving yourself to be).

I am here to add my experience in the hope that people here will learn and grow beyond this victim mentality that is so rife about being tortured by *almost* inert things through a lack of experience and a gullibility of believing everything you read.

Yes there are things out there which have intent to harm us all, and we should be aware of those things. But if you start thinking your lights and your WiFi router and the smell of your PVC pipes is going to give you cancer.. AND you engage in daily power meditation to make yourself stronger... AND you truly believe the above to be true..

Then you almost certainly will get cancer.

This is not some fluff I have pulled out of the air.. When you get strong enough in your energies, you will begin to create your own reality around you. What you believe and your attitudes will manifest before your very eyes, even without your desire for it to do so.

This is my point and one that anyone seriously working on the power of their soul needs to be continually aware of, lest they be drawn into a viscious cycle of negative events, believing them to be externally caused.

If you don't think that point is valid then that is fine, and entirely your choice of course but when the day comes, don't say you were never given the opportunity to understand it without having to go through it.



So, let me get this straight.

First, you put yourself on an elevated pedestal saying you are only here to add your experience. Then, you use a ploy to undermine the validity of all my statements, claiming them to be the results of three things: victim mentality, lack of experience and gullibility. Of course, without supporting any of these claims with actual evidence. Afterwards, you share things everyone here knows, if they studied the JoS and meditated for long enough. Finally, you seemingly wash your hands of whatever conclusion one may be arrived after reading, saying that you warned but it's not your responsibility anyway.

I hope you really recognise who have you borrowed these tactics from, regardless of whether it was a conscious or subconscious choice to use them.

Do I really need to debunk all of it? I see no reason to. But let me remember you one thing, in case you're being only an unconscious vessel of undermining tactics: if you put your hands in the fire, they are going to burn, whether you believe fire burns or whether you disbelieve it. Another example can be this: if you go near a pneumatic drill without soundproof ear protection, you're in for losing your sense of hearing.

And that's all for me. I don't care whether you are convinced or whether you are not. Statistics speak for themselves. However, don't bother disapproving this post. If you do, I will just post it somewhere where you have no moderator rights to begin with. (I have it saved.) Thus, doing like Gerecht Ror on the Italian forum won't help you at all.

Centralforce666
Posts: 180

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby Centralforce666 » Thu May 03, 2018 8:13 pm

Stormblood wrote:
Centralforce666 wrote:But you are saying in the first post that this technology is inherently bad and evil because it was engineered to be that way when this is simply not true.

I am not here for the sake of proving oneself right (as by this and other discussions we have had you are proving yourself to be).



Is it not? The Gentiles may have made the original discoveries but it's the Jews who decide how to preserve them and how to deliver them to the population. They control the propaganda, the factories, the supply chains and the selling venues. Devices can easily be altered to use a damaging frequency. And why were you quoting bell earlier? Because of the telephone? I hate to disappoint you, man, but Bell didn't invent it. It was the Italian Meucci he stole the invention from.

Centralforce666 wrote:I am not here for the sake of proving oneself right (as by this and other discussions we have had you are proving yourself to be).

I am here to add my experience in the hope that people here will learn and grow beyond this victim mentality that is so rife about being tortured by *almost* inert things through a lack of experience and a gullibility of believing everything you read.

Yes there are things out there which have intent to harm us all, and we should be aware of those things. But if you start thinking your lights and your WiFi router and the smell of your PVC pipes is going to give you cancer.. AND you engage in daily power meditation to make yourself stronger... AND you truly believe the above to be true..

Then you almost certainly will get cancer.

This is not some fluff I have pulled out of the air.. When you get strong enough in your energies, you will begin to create your own reality around you. What you believe and your attitudes will manifest before your very eyes, even without your desire for it to do so.

This is my point and one that anyone seriously working on the power of their soul needs to be continually aware of, lest they be drawn into a viscious cycle of negative events, believing them to be externally caused.

If you don't think that point is valid then that is fine, and entirely your choice of course but when the day comes, don't say you were never given the opportunity to understand it without having to go through it.



So, let me get this straight.

First, you put yourself on an elevated pedestal saying you are only here to add your experience. Then, you use a ploy to undermine the validity of all my statements, claiming them to be the results of three things: victim mentality, lack of experience and gullibility. Of course, without supporting any of these claims with actual evidence. Afterwards, you share things everyone here knows, if they studied the JoS and meditated for long enough. Finally, you seemingly wash your hands of whatever conclusion one may be arrived after reading, saying that you warned but it's not your responsibility anyway.

I hope you really recognise who have you borrowed these tactics from, regardless of whether it was a conscious or subconscious choice to use them.

Do I really need to debunk all of it? I see no reason to. But let me remember you one thing, in case you're being only an unconscious vessel of undermining tactics: if you put your hands in the fire, they are going to burn, whether you believe fire burns or whether you disbelieve it. Another example can be this: if you go near a pneumatic drill without soundproof ear protection, you're in for losing your sense of hearing.

And that's all for me. I don't care whether you are convinced or whether you are not. Statistics speak for themselves. However, don't bother disapproving this post. If you do, I will just post it somewhere where you have no moderator rights to begin with. (I have it saved.) Thus, doing like Gerecht Ror on the Italian forum won't help you at all.


I don't have moderator rights on this forum..

And besides, my posts speak for themselves, I don't require any tactics.

I'm sorry if you feel that the logic I displayed invalidated your argument but, once again you show that you are not interested in facts but merely arguing techniques. Which will always blind you to the true substance of what is being said.

Yes, it's common knowledge, some of what I have said. But my point is that I have experienced these things, a vicious circle of negative events created by my own mind. It took over a year to realise that was what was going on and even longer to get out of it.

It is a constant battle to keep on top of one's own emotional responses and attitudes for the purpose of preserving the harmony of one's own life.

Furthermore.. When I say you have been warned, I am not washing my hands of people's conclusions, but ultimately everyone here is their own person, capable of making their own decisions.

Facts will convince people, not a couple of posts on a forum.. You will rarely change a person's learned perspective through a simple post, they must realise these things themselves, amongst the other information they take in and the experience of life events.

And we know that fire burns.. The evidence is all too clear. But using a strong evidence metaphor to explain something with very little evidence, and using semantics (Alexander Bell comment) are also the same techniques you are talking about that I am supposedly using, so if you're going to imply that I use them cos jews, then that puts you in the same boat my friend.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

User avatar
Academic Scholar
Posts: 231

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby Academic Scholar » Fri May 04, 2018 2:22 am

Lydia wrote:I know people who were having health issues, and doctors advised them to get a metal patch thing to keep on the body against their skin, in a sock for example, and it will deflect the wifi and other harmful waves. I tried looking online, I can't find what it is called.

Recently, the power went out in my building at night. It was calm and peaceful, I felt amazing. Once the power came back, with the wifi signal, I could instantly feel the difference.

When I am able to own a house, I won't have wifi. I'm not risking my health, or lessening the quality of meditation, for the sake of some minor convenience. As for AoP, I have a really strong one built up from 8 years of working on it. And wifi/etc still affects me.

If you won't have wifi, how will you access the internet??
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 545
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby Lydia » Fri May 04, 2018 5:29 pm

Academic Scholar wrote:
Lydia wrote:I know people who were having health issues, and doctors advised them to get a metal patch thing to keep on the body against their skin, in a sock for example, and it will deflect the wifi and other harmful waves. I tried looking online, I can't find what it is called.

Recently, the power went out in my building at night. It was calm and peaceful, I felt amazing. Once the power came back, with the wifi signal, I could instantly feel the difference.

When I am able to own a house, I won't have wifi. I'm not risking my health, or lessening the quality of meditation, for the sake of some minor convenience. As for AoP, I have a really strong one built up from 8 years of working on it. And wifi/etc still affects me.

If you won't have wifi, how will you access the internet??


With the internet. Lol. The cable that plugs in to the computer, not wifi. Cable internet is better quality anyway, and I don't need it on my phone when I can just use my computer.

Someone is too caught up in modern conveniences and forgot about old-fashioned cables :P
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1711
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby Stormblood » Sat May 05, 2018 3:43 pm

Centralforce666 wrote:...


All I read is "I, I, I..." as if only you have had this experiences and nobody else here has.

"Very little evidence"... Should I make a poll asking how many people experienced negative effects from WiFi and noticed how much better it is for spiritual activities when WiFi is turned off? Just by looking at this topic, I see:

• Evidence total: 7. People reporting it: SatanicSlytherin, Roswitha, Kieith666, HPS Shannon, me, Lydia, Shael.
• Possible evidence: T.A.O.L.
• It's not real, it's all in your mind: CentralForce666

So the evidence we have until now is from people with mixed backgrounds, mixed levels of powers and mixed degrees of advancements. It's not just newbies claiming thing because they read some book here and there, or watched a video like they said. HPS Shannon is certainly not a gullible person, as far as I know. Neither are Lydia and Shael. With the others I had no chance to build a more personal relationship. I am certainly not gullible and I'm one of the few people here who actually relies on personal research, instead of mindlessly believing everything they are told here and there, and limiting themselves to JoS resources only.

Yes, you don't have moderator rights on this forum. That was a misconception on my part.

User avatar
ASQV13886662080
Posts: 146

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Thu May 10, 2018 3:31 pm

ASQV13886662080 wrote:That was quite the argument between two esteemed Satanists, and you both made excellent points to keep in mind, as did the experiences shared by other members in here.

I personally have made the complaint about high voltage power lines to Central Force before and he rectified the interpretation of going about it with proper mind setting as it all begins on the mental plane as taught in Hermetics, the universe is mental, through ideation impulse first and fore most.

While it is true that there are very real established "laws" or habits of energy (as referenced by the works of people like Rupert Sheldrake and associated PHDs studying the occult psycho-physiological sciences seriously) - which require the awareness of rather than denial - they are never the less surmounted by initiating a momentum which defies their effect even if the defiance is minuscule in the beginning.

Just as the fire will burn long after one has reached a stage of development that surmounts less physical obstacles relatively speaking, so to will apparently inert forces (as Central Force refers to them) affect most people even after they begin to defy something.

However, by the nature of consistency, this defiance builds up inertia, with a potential avalanche effect by maintaining said defiance - that is by "believing" ones immunity to it - they are on a direct course to connect the dots that the mental plane works on, transcending all possible barriers of influence by conviction and programming yourself to fulfill the actualization of said phenomenal defiance.

There are things we know for certain with enough research, but there are things that eventually get so abstract that the logical mind can only rationalize so much to reason how or even why something works, and thats my my speculated undermining of hard earned research with the conscious logical component, as I know that Ive preferred such far longer in this path than the coming into subconscious and intuitive methods, along with the super conscious unity of the two.

The occult begins with minuscule results in all things, things which I and other may have taken for granted when the results were readily available, despite us writing them off as "coincidence" by the logical mind.

To further my point of the last sentence, I will reference High Priest Hooded Cobra's sermon and 40 day group ritual in the yahoo groups, where he had stated the unnecessary associations with negativity and things which harm the body cause on to detract from what could be, rather than believing in yourself.

Belief in your ability to surmount a threat is not the denial of said threat, its just an eventuality, an inevitability to the assiduous occultist.

Sure, no ones experience or research is necessarily invalidated here, in fact they ought to coincide, the only disagreement coming from tangential stances on what is valid versus what is possible, and indeed ones experience cannot convince the difference of the other, nor can ones research affect the other as well, as by the very nature of the initiatory steps in the mind you have to drop the unnecessary load of mass thought forms, regardless of how well founded they are.

No one has to jump ahead and believe that fire does not burn, but given we are in a path of self generated reality (not solipsism but collective interference) we have a spectral intensity of how much said reality's "laws" (energy habits) affect us, and indeed at some point the "fire" will not "burn".

I realize the possibility of a negative reaction from people for acting as a merger here, but I felt it necessary as this topic has profound ramifications to those seeking a well rounded certainty in the occult.


That is *NOT* my speculated undermining.

I wrote this at a very late hour, there may need to be a follow up or corrections, but I stand solid with my intention of what was said.
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

HAIL SANAT KUMARA & THE DAEMON MAHA SIDDAH DEVA!!!!!

User avatar
ASQV13886662080
Posts: 146

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Thu May 10, 2018 4:01 pm

That was quite the argument between two esteemed Satanists, and you both made excellent points to keep in mind, as did the experiences shared by other members in here.

I personally have made the complaint about high voltage power lines to Central Force before and he rectified the interpretation of going about it with proper mind setting as it all begins on the mental plane as taught in Hermetics, the universe is mental through ideation impulse first and fore most.

While it is true that there are very real established "laws" or habits of energy (habits rather than absolute laws as referenced by the works of people like Rupert Sheldrake and associated PHDs studying the occult psycho-physiological sciences seriously) - which require the awareness of rather than denial - they are never the less surmounted by initiating a momentum which defies their effect, even if the defiance is minuscule in the beginning.

Just as the fire will burn long after one has reached a stage of development that surmounts less physical obstacles relatively speaking, so to will apparently inert forces (as Central Force refers to them) affect most people even after they begin to defy these forces.

However, by the nature of consistency this defiance builds up inertia, with a potential avalanche effect by maintaining said defiance - that is by "believing" ones immunity to it - they are on a direct course to connect the dots that the mental plane works on, transcending all possible barriers of influence by conviction and programming yourself to fulfill the actualization of said phenomenal defiance.

This actualization is the proper development of constructing a superior aura which can behave in various mechanisms to deal with the traditionally regarded "threat".

There are things we know for certain with enough research, but there are things that eventually get so abstract that the logical mind can only rationalize so much as to reason how or even why something works.

Thats not my speculated undermining of hard earned research with the conscious logical component, as I know that Ive preferred such far longer in this path than the recent coming into subconscious and intuitive methods, along with the super conscious unity of the two.

But without beginning to believe, how can you ever completely* achieve?

The occult begins with minuscule results in all things, mundane things which I and others may have taken for granted when the results were readily available - like an illness dissipating as fast as it came, or aligning with the right group of people who happen to have a way to a desired end etc. - despite us writing them off as "coincidence" with the logical mind.

To further my point of the last sentence, I will reference High Priest Hooded Cobra's sermon and 40 day group ritual in the yahoo groups, where he had stated the unnecessary associations with negativity and things which harm the body cause on to detract from what could be, rather than believing in yourself.

Belief in your ability to surmount a threat is not the denial of said threat, its just an eventuality, an inevitability to the assiduous occultist.

Sure, no ones experience or research is necessarily invalidated here, in fact they ought to coincide, the only disagreement is coming from tangential stances on what is valid versus what is possible, and indeed ones experience cannot convince the difference of the other, nor can ones research affect the other as well, as by the very nature of the initiatory steps in the mind you have to drop the unnecessary load of mass thought forms, regardless of how well founded they are.

No one has to jump ahead and believe that fire does not burn, but given we are in a path of self generated reality (not solipsism, but collective interference) we have a spectral intensity of how much said reality's "laws" (energy habits) affect us, and indeed at some point the "fire" will not "burn".

The best way from where I experience going about this is to have a greater goal just as we would a dream, the steps to that dream may phase and require adaptation to your original course, but never the less the greater image maintains its resolution and you willed another way to the same end.

In this case however, the greater goal is a belief setting as with affirmations which are carefully placed in line with apparent reality for safety reasons, yet are the vehicle to achieving realistic* steps in development to achieve the "unrealistic" goal, regardless of how distant that goal must be in safe alignment to present reality.

Set a goal to transform or acquire something unbelievable, take the necessary steps to maintain a balanced and thorough approach by researching the fundamentals of apparent reality which posit or negate this goal, abide by the present reality and tread cautiously, practice harder and smarter, but at some point allow your belief to gradually adapt to the progressions made in achieving the distant goal.

I will repeat, if you never believe, how can you ever truly complete a goal?

Believe in possibility, research the possibility or the lack there of thoroughly, take the steps to actually develop the closest resembling ability to achieve said goal, do not assume it is never possible as that quite literally negates said possible reality and is indeed self fulfilling.

Nothing exists that wasn't proportional to its force, energy, and intelligible configuration to last, so it takes effort to defy and recreate reality, but in nature truth is often stranger than fiction.

I realize the possibility of a negative reaction from people for acting as a merger here with what I feel is obvious, but I felt it necessary as this topic has profound ramifications to those seeking a well rounded approach in the occult.
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

HAIL SANAT KUMARA & THE DAEMON MAHA SIDDAH DEVA!!!!!

User avatar
Yagami Light
Posts: 181
Location: Greece
Contact:

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby Yagami Light » Mon May 14, 2018 3:04 pm

I disagree so much, with so many things here. :P

Well, I agree with the fact that WiFi can DEFINITELY cause damage.

I would like to post this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNNSztN7wJc
It is about cell phone dangers. Well, cell phone is not wifi, but it is nnEMF, is it not?
Here people have posted various links: https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?t ... lth.13883/

Now, some of you have said that "an aura of protection can protect against these". And, yes, on one hand I agree... On the other, you will have to build a pretty strong aura of protection if you are being bombarded with these frequencies, right?
And, what if you had children etc? How many aura of protections would you build on a daily basis? (along with doing other meditations and RTRs?)

I believe that, surely, the spiritual aspect can protect us from many things - but the physical aspect will not be indestructible no matter how much protection we do.
I remember of one of HP Maxine's sermons about food. She had said that she was at a super market and she was going to buy something to eat and it was Lilith (I think?) who told her "DON'T buy that".. And then she had told her that there are certain food (that obviously have been edited by jewish meds and, you know, they are poisonous) that even a God wouldn't be able to heal a person from that. They could do THAT much damage.

So... Surely the spiritual is important. But the physical is also important. We shouldn't depend just on one thing.
In other words: yes, do this aura of protection - but also try to limit the nnEMF in your surroundings.
Don't put the modem in your bedroom or near your bed (eg in the wall on the other side, directly where your bed is) and turn it off at night or when you're not using it.
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan


Image

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 335

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby T.A.O.L. » Tue May 15, 2018 11:20 pm

I was looking for something else and I had to google dr wilhelm Reich and then I clicked on this website.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cien ... eich10.htm

It has answered some questions that I had.

And coincidentally the day before I clicked fast through a documentary on youtube and they showed a desert full of cristals in Egypt.. And it mentioned that bodies buried in a coffin made out of one large cristal were preserved very well without the mummification process.

Of course I am unsure weather or not there have been lies in there.

Documentary is this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9udl_9BzoI
Sometimes you don't instantly realize what you read.

User avatar
ASQV13886662080
Posts: 146

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Wed May 16, 2018 3:18 am

Yagami Light wrote:I disagree so much, with so many things here. :P

Well, I agree with the fact that WiFi can DEFINITELY cause damage.

I would like to post this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNNSztN7wJc
It is about cell phone dangers. Well, cell phone is not wifi, but it is nnEMF, is it not?
Here people have posted various links: https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?t ... lth.13883/

Now, some of you have said that "an aura of protection can protect against these". And, yes, on one hand I agree... On the other, you will have to build a pretty strong aura of protection if you are being bombarded with these frequencies, right?
And, what if you had children etc? How many aura of protections would you build on a daily basis? (along with doing other meditations and RTRs?)

I believe that, surely, the spiritual aspect can protect us from many things - but the physical aspect will not be indestructible no matter how much protection we do.
I remember of one of HP Maxine's sermons about food. She had said that she was at a super market and she was going to buy something to eat and it was Lilith (I think?) who told her "DON'T buy that".. And then she had told her that there are certain food (that obviously have been edited by jewish meds and, you know, they are poisonous) that even a God wouldn't be able to heal a person from that. They could do THAT much damage.

So... Surely the spiritual is important. But the physical is also important. We shouldn't depend just on one thing.
In other words: yes, do this aura of protection - but also try to limit the nnEMF in your surroundings.
Don't put the modem in your bedroom or near your bed (eg in the wall on the other side, directly where your bed is) and turn it off at night or when you're not using it.


Yes, as with all things in hard reality we take precaution based on the smoke we observe, for where there is smoke there is fire.

The thing is, the spiritual unites the material and immaterial, and in time when one takes the smart route of avoiding, while building defenses of a threat, they will eventually surmount it, rendering it to an infinitesimal influence over them where a mere breath of energy can wipe away the malignancy.

One's soul can be configured in a way to cause them to attract situations that are beneficial to their being as well as repelling malignancy.

On the other hand with ideal development, the soul becomes so potent as to generate an all pervading aura which can isolate your being in its own pocket reality (as it does in a relative intensity sense anyway) so that the previously associated threat is rendered null.

To be logical and intuitive is the equilibrium to transcend mundane obstacles.

My final note, there is so much our body can do as it is and especially with minimal training to alleviate and even totally eliminate the influence of fundamental energies like these radio waves, which is electromagnetism which our body operates on as does all observable physical reality.

If you cannot deflect one wave with another, then you can at least guide the other wave through a superconductive loop.

The Earth and Sun have their own layered fields (Van Allen belts, Heliosphere etc.) which are for the most part keeping us alive, otherwise we would have been irradiated eons ago by cosmic radiation.

When one models the being as a microcosm after the macrocosm, they realize the organic complexity that allows us to defy threats just as the celestial bodies do.

I know this seems wishy washy or the sort, but everything her in is an approach of moderation with the emphasis of surpassing the supposed impossible obstacles.
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

HAIL SANAT KUMARA & THE DAEMON MAHA SIDDAH DEVA!!!!!

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 1711
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby Stormblood » Wed May 16, 2018 9:47 am

Actually, it has been stated that is the physical (the element of earth) that ties everything together, not the spiritual.

But never mind that. The message I wanted to come across is that there is no reason why we should willingly subject ourselves to energetic kinds of torture. When looking for a solution, one should first look at the physical. This means physical protection first, then spiritual protection if needed. Our generic protection, which I hope everyone does at least twice a day, already improve upon every precaution we take. Also, the point of this whole argument is that we should strive in the future to stay away from what hinders our spiritual path, not consciously subject ourselves to any kind of torture. In this case, this means tuning our technology to more beneficial frequencies, rather than using abusive ones.

User avatar
ASQV13886662080
Posts: 146

Re: Does Wifi affect the body?

Postby ASQV13886662080 » Sat May 19, 2018 10:12 pm

Stormblood wrote:Actually, it has been stated that is the physical (the element of earth) that ties everything together, not the spiritual.

But never mind that. The message I wanted to come across is that there is no reason why we should willingly subject ourselves to energetic kinds of torture. When looking for a solution, one should first look at the physical. This means physical protection first, then spiritual protection if needed. Our generic protection, which I hope everyone does at least twice a day, already improve upon every precaution we take. Also, the point of this whole argument is that we should strive in the future to stay away from what hinders our spiritual path, not consciously subject ourselves to any kind of torture. In this case, this means tuning our technology to more beneficial frequencies, rather than using abusive ones.


I understand and agree.

Part of what I had said emphasizes that in the beginning our occult ability will lead us into beneficiary situations, circumstances, environments etc.

This is especially important for people who have a lot of work to do before they are strong enough to simply repel the effects or manipulate them at will, such as redirecting the harmful energies or even modulating the component properties such as frequencies allowed in the body if one has an advanced method to do so.

In the mean time, the physical must be nourished amply to ease things into crystallization, otherwise people are battered, eroding, insane, and eventually decay - the conceptual contrast of constructive versus destructive stress is highlighted here, with too much too soon ruining someone far more than they had gained.

Its comforting to see the discussion progressing.
The path of Sanatana Dharma is not with vice, but with balanced adaptation. Acknowledge your true self and natural law will sort the rest out.

HAIL SANAT KUMARA & THE DAEMON MAHA SIDDAH DEVA!!!!!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: EnkiUK3 and 2 guests