Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I don't like my hairline.

luis

It's quite some time that i wanted to post this, as the title i don't like my hairline. It just looks like is reciding but i'm not sure about it. When i was 15/16 i started to have this ugly hairline, i know that usually teenagers don't loose hairs at that age but could it be reciding? Or i was just born with this ugly hairline and that is it? When i was a kid or pre-puberty i didn't have this...

Is hairline receding, or is your head just got bigger? :|
FancyMancy said:
nsXnD2w.gif
Like this picture Mancy put

The kidneys of men mature in 8 year cycles.

Therefore by 16 your kidneys have gone two cycles and the natural formation of the body will start to take shape.

If the kidneys were under nourished throughout the first two cycles then some deficiency will start to show by the third cycle.

Do your ancestors on your fathers side have this same hairline pattern?

Centralforce666 said:

Therefore by 16 your kidneys have gone two cycles and the natural formation of the body will start to take shape.

If the kidneys were under nourished throughout the first two cycles then some deficiency will start to show by the third cycle.

My Father has a perfect hairline (even if he is old and has a lot of health problems he still has a lot of hair with a good hairline).

My granfather has the same hairline, i saw some photo of when he was young and it looked like he had the same hairline. The other male in my Father side of the family that has the same hairline is one of my cousine.

How do i know if my kidneys where under nourished?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Is hairline receding, or is your head just got bigger? :|
FancyMancy said:
Like this picture Mancy put
I think is just a bit reciding but my forhead is a bit on the high side, not the biggest but still... :lol:

luis said:
Centralforce666 said:

My Father has a perfect hairline (even if he is old and has a lot of health problems he still has a lot of hair with a good hairline).

My granfather has the same hairline, i saw some photo of when he was young and it looked like he had the same hairline. The other male in my Father side of the family that has the same hairline is one of my cousine.

How do i know if my kidneys where under nourished?
Just to clarify my Grandfather and my cousin has the same hairline as me.

Centralforce666 said:
If you can help me with some other stuff and figure out what i have i would be super thankful!

I have acne (in my face especially on my forhead and on my back a lot), dundruf and constipation. These are things that i started to have when i had 16 too.

I'm doing a 40 days working to heal all of this and i'm almost at the end and i'm taking Cod liver oil everyday (its only 14 days that i'm taking this so i'm not seeing that much results). I want to heal this so bad...the hairline problem is something that bother me too but i would be happy if i could fix those other problems too.

luis said:
Centralforce666 said:
If you can help me with some other stuff and figure out what i have i would be super thankful!

I have acne (in my face especially on my forhead and on my back a lot), dundruf and constipation. These are things that i started to have when i had 16 too.

I'm doing a 40 days working to heal all of this and i'm almost at the end and i'm taking Cod liver oil everyday (its only 14 days that i'm taking this so i'm not seeing that much results). I want to heal this so bad...the hairline problem is something that bother me too but i would be happy if i could fix those other problems too.
For acne you can try 3% H2O2. Just apply it to the pimples daily, the more the better. I would recommend atleast once in the morning and once in the evening, especially after you finished showering as your pores will have opened up more (presuming you shower warm/hot).
I had severe acne problems and got rid of them completely in just about 1 month of using H2O2. Cutting out refined sugar also helps greatly.

Why and what evidence is there that it's caused by kidneys? Iv read mostly that it is the thyroid gland responsible for hair loss etc

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back