Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

CWD(Chronic Wasting Disease)

Syntax

Hello my beautiful Satanic family. I was searching for a sermon or a post on this as I expected there to be one. CWD is a prion disease which eats flesh of deer, elk, moose. It is a prion disease which affects the proteins in an organism(so cooking won't kill it). When searching for this on the forums I was wondering of it's origins and if anyone knew. Mad cows disease is also a prion disease which actually killed people so should we be worried about this kind of thing? Also if you want to know what CWD does look up "CWD zombie deer" On google images(IT IS VERY GRAPHIC BE WARNED)

Prion diseases - whilst extremely detrimental to an organism and with highly unpleasant symptoms - are extremely rare.

Getting worked up about them is as much of a waste of energy as getting worked up about a plane falling on your head

Terrible and fatal but extremely rare.

Centralforce666 said:
Prion diseases - whilst extremely detrimental to an organism and with highly unpleasant symptoms - are extremely rare.

Getting worked up about them is as much of a waste of energy as getting worked up about a plane falling on your head

Terrible and fatal but extremely rare.

Indeed. The reason I brought this post up is because it is becoming widespread.

http://cwd-info.org/2019/

the link above is the repository for CWD.

I'm sorry, but reading those articles does not convince me that this rare animal illness is becoming 'wide-spread'.

If anything there is just more awareness of what has always been a very rare condition.

I don't think this means the zombie apocalypse is coming.

The same thing happens for many other diseases. More people die yearly from the flu than many of the so called tragic conditions described here. Keep that in mind.

Centralforce666 said:
I'm sorry, but reading those articles does not convince me that this rare animal illness is becoming 'wide-spread'.

If anything there is just more awareness of what has always been a very rare condition.

I don't think this means the zombie apocalypse is coming.

I see. Thank you for your response. It appears I have been worrying for nothing.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The same thing happens for many other diseases. More people die yearly from the flu than many of the so called tragic conditions described here. Keep that in mind.

Thinking back you're write. There were only I believe 4 recorded cases of people dying from the mad cow disease yet it was a major riot and outrage even though it wasn't harming anyone almost. I should focus on meditation and not silly stuff which doesn't effect me at all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back