Vegetarianism/Veganism healthy or not?

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.
Catalincata94

Vegetarianism/Veganism healthy or not?

Postby Catalincata94 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:24 pm

I started eating only fruits and vegetables
for like 2-3 months... I dont know but some people said it's unhealthy to not to eat meat, diarys so and others said its healthy... So why is it unhealthy to be vegan or vegetarian?

HPS Shannon

Re: Vegetarianism/Veganism healthy or not?

Postby HPS Shannon » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:35 pm

Catalincata94 wrote:I started eating only fruits and vegetables
for like 2-3 months... I dont know but some people said it's unhealthy to not to eat meat, diarys so and others said its healthy... So why is it unhealthy to be vegan or vegetarian?

This topic has been covered many times before and I'm sure others might contribute but its like this-- Humans have evolved off of animal products. There are vital nutrients and vitamins that we can only get from them. There are many many so called vegans who have not lasted due to this diet. One case is of a woman named Lierre Keith, you can look her up. She was on a vegan diet when she was younger, she now can not have any children and her body deteriorated and her spine is deformed because her body robbed calcium and other minerals from it.

Every vegan I have seen looks horrible, pale and unhealthy. Most people feel very good on a vegan or strict vegetarian diet in the beginning because the body goes through a detox and starts to release toxins and other build-up from a previously dirty diet. After a while, the body starts to feed off of its own self, muscle and all and then eventually the bones. This is because the lack of animal products forces the body to use up its own resources that is not obtained through diet. The fact that one can die without getting vitamin B-12 says a lot... This is only found in animal products.

It is because the ease and convenience of modern society that vegans and strict vegetarians are able to sustain such diets. If we were back in the olden days, they all would have to eat animal products or die because most plants and crops aren't available in the winter.

Another case, a woman put her baby on a vegan diet and that baby died because she was missing vital fats and nutrients. This was in a news article and was posted on the yahoo groups by one of our other HPs.

Fruits and vegetables are a healthy addition to the diet and they contain unique properties but still are inferior sources of protein and other nutrients that are found in meat. A balance is needed. Just like a full meat based diet is unhealthy.

Vegetarianism is not so bad if you know what you are doing but like veganism, it doesn't turn out the best for most people, if not all.

With Vegetarianism, some people last because they do include dairy and eggs at least in their diet. When one is doing a vegetarian diet, they should do themselves a favor by at least including good grass fed milk and or pastured eggs in it and stick to nutrient density. A good rule is 70% plant based /30% animal product diet is what most people do well on especially if they do not want to eat too many animal products or meat. Healthy clean grass fed red meat though is very healthy despite what they tell you. I eat red meat 2 or 3 times a week. It benefits the blood, hormones and immune system. Fish is wonderful too.

Eating just fruits and veggies, especially if they are conventionally grown is not a good idea at all. I have a friend who was vegetarian for many many years, she always complained about not feeling well and not being healthy yet still kept to the diet because of so called ethics. Eventually she started developing dizzy spells, sallow skin (because lack of protein) dull hair, heart palpitations, weakness, fatigue, headaches and so fourth. Now she eats meat because it was just too much for her. Same for another friend who told me the same situation--she only lasted 6 months on the vegetarian diet though.

A lot of people go vegetarian or vegan because of the ethics behind it but remember that everything in nature kills, this is just the cycle of life. Even plants have been shown to be sentient beings and desire to live. Studies have been done and so no one is excused from this. We can eat meat and still care for animals and give them a happy life and if they are killed for food, it must be quick and humane as possible.

Veganism is a perfect diet bestowed upon us by the Jews in that it weakens us mentally and physically. With this, one is easy to control and influence and without any opposing force.

In conclusion, listen to your body and always try to be balanced. When it comes to eating meat and other animal products, choose them from healthy pastured and or grass fed animals because they are usually treated better and are in better health. This effects the food for the better.

Hope this helps.

nfernum invocat sanctuarium

Postby nfernum invocat sanctuarium » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:14 am

Your teeth my rot and your hair may fall out on such a diet...certain studies also indicate it can cause mental instability and in the long run possible temporary to permanent damage to the brain depending on the type of vegan you mean. You are not a rabbit or fruit bat.
Sum Anguis Consanguineus

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:33 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:I started eating only fruits and vegetables

This topic has been covered many times before and I'm sure others might contribute but its like this-- Humans have evolved off of animal products. There are vital nutrients and vitamins that we can only get from them. There are many many so called vegans who have not lasted due to this diet. One case is of a woman named Lierre Keith, you can look her up. She was on a vegan diet when she was younger, she now can not have any children and her body deteriorated and her spine is deformed because her body robbed calcium and other minerals from it.

Every vegan I have seen looks horrible, pale and unhealthy. Most people feel very good on a vegan or strict vegetarian diet in the beginning because the body goes through a detox and starts to release toxins and other build-up from a previously dirty diet. After a while, the body starts to feed off of its own self, muscle and all and then eventually the bones. This is because the lack of animal products forces the body to use up its own resources that is not obtained through diet. The fact that one can die without getting vitamin B-12 says a lot... This is only found in animal products.

It is because the ease and convenience of modern society that vegans and strict vegetarians are able to sustain such diets. If we were back in the olden days, they all would have to eat animal products or die because most plants and crops aren't available in the winter.

Another case, a woman put her baby on a vegan diet and that baby died because she was missing vital fats and nutrients. This was in a news article and was posted on the yahoo groups by one of our other HPs.

Fruits and vegetables are a healthy addition to the diet and they contain unique properties but still are inferior sources of protein and other nutrients that are found in meat. A balance is needed. Just like a full meat based diet is unhealthy.

Vegetarianism is not so bad if you know what you are doing but like veganism, it doesn't turn out the best for most people, if not all.

With Vegetarianism, some people last because they do include dairy and eggs at least in their diet. When one is doing a vegetarian diet, they should do themselves a favor by at least including good grass fed milk and or pastured eggs in it and stick to nutrient density. A good rule is 70% plant based /30% animal product diet is what most people do well on especially if they do not want to eat too many animal products or meat. Healthy clean grass fed red meat though is very healthy despite what they tell you. I eat red meat 2 or 3 times a week. It benefits the blood, hormones and immune system. Fish is wonderful too.

Eating just fruits and veggies, especially if they are conventionally grown is not a good idea at all. I have a friend who was vegetarian for many many years, she always complained about not feeling well and not being healthy yet still kept to the diet because of so called ethics. Eventually she started developing dizzy spells, sallow skin (because lack of protein) dull hair, heart palpitations, weakness, fatigue, headaches and so fourth. Now she eats meat because it was just too much for her. Same for another friend who told me the same situation--she only lasted 6 months on the vegetarian diet though.

A lot of people go vegetarian or vegan because of the ethics behind it but remember that everything in nature kills, this is just the cycle of life. Even plants have been shown to be sentient beings and desire to live. Studies have been done and so no one is excused from this. We can eat meat and still care for animals and give them a happy life and if they are killed for food, it must be quick and humane as possible.

Veganism is a perfect diet bestowed upon us by the Jews in that it weakens us mentally and physically. With this, one is easy to control and influence and without any opposing force.

In conclusion, listen to your body and always try to be balanced. When it comes to eating meat and other animal products, choose them from healthy pastured and or grass fed animals because they are usually treated better and are in better health. This effects the food for the better.

Hope this helps.

Oh shit, and i didn't know why am i not having sperm (almost nothing) any more, i thought it was because of the medicine i take but i asked my psihiatrist but said it's not from the medicine and i didn't mention the veganism...
Thanks so much!
But i thought that if i ate only fruits and vegetables i will lose weight
, I didn't really lose weight.
I'm not fat, my doctor said i aint fat or skinny but i want to be a
little skinnier. I got some pounds on me.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:36 pm

Yes, strict vegetarian and vegan diets plus low fat to no fat diets are recipes for sterility, infertility, low hormone functioning and loss of the sex drive. This is NOT healthy. The hormones, cells of the body and brain are made of saturated fats found in all animal products and then coconut oil and palm oil) so keeping this from your body is inviting negative things.

Actually including healthy fats in your diet, especially coconut oil and clean pastured butter will make you lose weight. As fat keeps one fueled and full longer and is need for some biochemical processes in the body. Dont over do it though as you will just pack on the pounds again. Increasing your healthy fats and meat will increase your hormone production and testosterone and give you a lean body.

The fruits, nuts and veggies you have been eating is a copper increasing diet and this will imbalance your hormones by giving you more fat and estrogenic like symptoms over time.

Do yourself a favor and get back on healthy and clean animal products slowly. Meat, red meat especially, is a strong source of Zinc which makes up semen and sperm.... Don't forget to consume pastured eggs.

Zinc is more of a male producing and balancing mineral and copper is female producing and balancing. Eat more red meat and eggs to increase zinc in your body.

The male sperm count has dropped over the decades and testosterone in men is lowering...
Don't perpetuate this with vegan and strict vegetarian diets. Men are, in fact, a little weaker than they were generations ago because of factors like these.

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:56 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:Yes, strict vegetarian and vegan diets plus low fat to no fat diets are recipes for sterility, infertility, low hormone functioning and loss of the sex drive. This is NOT healthy. The hormones, cells of the body and brain are made of saturated fats found in all animal products and then coconut oil and palm oil) so keeping this from your body is inviting negative things.

Actually including healthy fats in your diet, especially coconut oil and clean pastured butter will make you lose weight. As fat keeps one fueled and full longer and is need for some biochemical processes in the body. Dont over do it though as you will just pack on the pounds again. Increasing your healthy fats and meat will increase your hormone production and testosterone and give you a lean body.

The fruits, nuts and veggies you have been eating is a copper increasing diet and this will imbalance your hormones by giving you more fat and estrogenic like symptoms over time.

Do yourself a favor and get back on healthy and clean animal products slowly. Meat, red meat especially, is a strong source of Zinc which makes up semen and sperm.... Don't forget to consume pastured eggs.

Zinc is more of a male producing and balancing mineral and copper is female producing and balancing. Eat more red meat and eggs to increase zinc in your body.

The male sperm count has dropped over the decades and testosterone in men is lowering...
Don't perpetuate this with vegan and strict vegetarian diets. Men are, in fact, a little weaker than they were generations ago because of factors like these.

Thank you so much Shannon, you were very easy to understand <3
I will do myself the favor of slowly starting to eat meat, red meat and pastured eggs!
Hali Satan!!

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:13 pm

No problem! :)
Food is sustenance! <3

"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food" -Hippocrates

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:24 pm

Catalincata94 wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:Yes, strict vegetarian and vegan diets plus low fat to no fat diets are recipes for sterility, infertility, low hormone functioning and loss of the sex drive. This is NOT healthy. The hormones, cells of the body and brain are made of saturated fats found in all animal products and then coconut oil and palm oil) so keeping this from your body is inviting negative things.

I will do myself the favor of slowly starting to eat meat, red meat and pastured eggs!
Hali Satan!!

Also, don't forget to do your yoga and work out some as this will support your diet, strengthen your body, genes and elevate you wholly.

I remember when I tried to go vegetarian..I only lasted a week. One day while I was doing Hatha yoga, I felt my energy buzz and suddenly had a taste for meat-- just like that. Its almost like my subconscious was telling me to be free and to feed myself.

I realized vegetarianism wasn't the best option and coincidentally, my mother was cooking a nice steak during that realization. I had a good meal that day...

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:40 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:

Hali Satan!!

Also, don't forget to do your yoga and work out some as this will support your diet, strengthen your body, genes and elevate you wholly.

I remember when I tried to go vegetarian..I only lasted a week. One day while I was doing Hatha yoga, I felt my energy buzz and suddenly had a taste for meat-- just like that. Its almost like my subconscious was telling me to be free and to feed myself.

I realized vegetarianism wasn't the best option and coincidentally, my mother was cooking a nice steak during that realization. I had a good meal that day...

Yes i will do :) the thought i got before i asked this questions was about an ss saying that veganism is unhealthy, this thought that kept repeting a little in my mind saved my life. lol
hey.. Do you have a twitter account?

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:44 pm

I don't have twitter or any social media. This is for privacy and other reasons and I have no interest in that. Its not a good idea for a dedicated satanist to do so.

Keep following your intuition when it comes to thoughts and questions, it usually means something, especially when your health and well being is at stake. That's what we at the JoyofSatan stand for.

Catalincata94

Postby Catalincata94 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:22 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:I don't have twitter or any social media. This is for privacy and other reasons and I have no interest in that. Its not a good idea for a dedicated satanist to do so.

Keep following your intuition when it comes to thoughts and questions, it usually means something, especially when your health and well being is at stake. That's what we at the JoyofSatan stand for.

I understand, you're right i will be more cautious with my thoughts and questions when my health and well being is at stake!

carma13

Postby carma13 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:54 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:Veganism is a perfect diet bestowed upon us by the Jews in that it weakens us mentally and physically. With this, one is easy to control and influence and without any opposing force.

Exactly, those who have doubts on this issue, check this, see how they are promoting it;

The NWO DIEt - The First Ever Anti-Vegan Documentary (2017)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_CXwa-_5Uk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPW3rbqWNu4

A good author on it is Aajonus Wonderplanitz, book, "We want to live" he was killed by the jews in the pharma industries, also explains alternatives to brutal antibiotics.

Dr Natasha Campbell also has good videos on the subject.

And I was vegan too for too many years.

It's not green vs red, plants vs meat but natural vs industrial.

Don't fall into it.

And hi! It's an honor to be here!