Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

TheReportOfTheWeek youtube user genetics?

Syntax

Okay this is a question I haven't been able to figure out. What is going on with this guys genetics? Is he jewish? Is he a gentile? Something about him just feels weird. I don't
know how to describe it. Usually when I see a jew I get the intense feeling of disgust. Even from just seeing text messages I can tell they are jewish if you understand what I mean. The energy they give off. I am very confused as I don't get that feeling but he just looks.. Strange. Can someone describe this?

qLoBL02.png

lRnB2Qp.png

v3zMSov.png

btsU8MJ.png

Poweredbythesun said:
He definitely look like a Jew. I always got weird vibes when I saw a clip from his videos. And if not a Jew, definitely someone with Insomnia or some sort of sleep disorder. (Notice his eyes)

Yea dude he looks so fucking weird. I cannot tell what it is. Also if he is a jew would there be a reason I wouldn't be a reason I wouldn't get that feeling? Even before I basically deadvanced I didnt get the "that's a parasite" disgust feeling from him. Or maybe I did and I'm not recalling correctly. I cant tell what's wrong with the guys face. He looks like an alien or some shit from star trek.

Poweredbythesun said:
He definitely look like a Jew. I always got weird vibes when I saw a clip from his videos. And if not a Jew, definitely someone with Insomnia or some sort of sleep disorder. (Notice his eyes)
I've been wondering about this guy too. I watched a couple of his stuff and his sleep schedule is an almost exact inversion of that of a normal person. I think he wakes up around 4-5 pm and then goes about his day like that, working during the night and going to bed in the morning.
I cant say anything on whether he's a jew or not because I suck at spotting them definitively, but I'm curious to hear what other members will say.

Shael said:
Poweredbythesun said:
I've been wondering about this guy too. I watched a couple of his stuff and his sleep schedule is an almost exact inversion of that of a normal person. I think he wakes up around 4-5 pm and then goes about his day like that, working during the night and going to bed in the morning.
I cant say anything on whether he's a jew or not because I suck at spotting them definitively, but I'm curious to hear what other members will say.

That's weird. He has his circadian rhythm all fucked up bro

Nah, you're all wrong. They are just Madame Tussaud's Waxworks statues in different poses.

FancyMancy said:
Nah, you're all wrong. They are just Madame Tussaud's Waxworks statues in different poses.

what the fuck these are SCARILY realistic dude.

Syntax said:
FancyMancy said:

Yeah, the AI manipulation, along with those video-editing programmes, and animatronics are so amaze-balls now. :p You might go on a trip to ILM and see what they have to offer.

I'm pulling your leg, by the way. :p I am presuming anyone reading this thread has seen videos of him/it in question.

FancyMancy said:
Syntax said:
FancyMancy said:

Yeah, the AI manipulation, along with those video-editing programmes, and animatronics are so amaze-balls now. :p You might go on a trip to ILM and see what they have to offer.

I'm pulling your leg, by the way. :p I am presuming anyone reading this thread has seen videos of him/it in question.

The dude looks fucking weird. That's fure sure haha.

Syntax said:
FancyMancy said:
Syntax said:

The dude looks fucking weird. That's fure sure haha.
I think the mould had one too many turns and started to fall apart.

I believe this person is a typical Englishman or Scottish. The situation is that he indeed looks weird but that also makes him famous in a sense. He does not look like a jew, but he is definitely a weird person.

People who have predominance of Uranus in the chart can sometimes appear off or strange, while Scorpio predominance can cause a situation where one looks very "dark".

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I believe this person is a typical Englishman or Scottish. The situation is that he indeed looks weird but that also makes him famous in a sense. He does not look like a jew, but he is definitely a weird person.

People who have predominance of Uranus in the chart can sometimes appear off or strange, while Scorpio predominance can cause a situation where one looks very "dark".

Thank you for your response. Thinking about it you are probably right that it has something to do with his astrology. Looking at them they just look strange but there isn't a specific "reason" or physical feature that makes them look weird. It's just.. Weird. Anyways I appreciate you taking the time to respond to this thread :)

I was wondering myself whether he has jewish ancestry. I remember someone commented that he looked like a rat and I couldn't unsee it ever since.
He is a strange guy, but doesn't strike me as evil. :lol:

hell unleashed 666 said:
I was wondering myself whether he has jewish ancestry. I remember someone commented that he looked like a rat and I couldn't unsee it ever since.
He is a strange guy, but doesn't strike me as evil. :lol:

I think he has a very big case of autism [actually diagnosed, it's a bit evident of how he moves], and were he not as unusual, he wouldn't be famous.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back