Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I just had a dream that lasted years

Syntax

I'm not going to get into details even though they are engrained in my soul but last night I had the most horrible dream I've ever had. I still feel fucking sad and miserable after it. Essentially I died and had to watch my partner(who also follows Satan but has a different relationship than I do with him) Suffer for fucking years and years trying to live with my death. He became successful and still never gave up. In the dream I watched my own head get cut off and watch my partner mourn for eternity... every day he sat there and talked to me as I sit in the astral unable to respond.. this went on for YEARS it was fucking awful. I personally would order a dream interpretation of this although I haven't got the money currently. It was fucking terrifying. Can anyone give me some advice? I would hate to revisit this dream. It lasted so long and felt so real that even this feels like a dream almost.

HAIL SATAN!

Well.. lesson learned.
The lesson? don't get your head cut off.
lol

Aquarius said:
Well.. lesson learned.
lol

Wow thanks, man that's a good tip *sarcasm*

obviously, I don't want my head to get cut off and I'll do what I can to prevent it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Sounds like a memory

I talked to my partner as they work a lot with dream work. They told me to view it as a warning. The dream lasted longer than I have currently been alive so I woke up thinking that reality might be a dream as well but over a few hours I dissolved that. The dream lasted around 37-40 years before I woke up. It was really horrible. In the astral time was kind of speed up so I would sit there and mourn then check in on my partner and he was still staying faithful 20 30 years after I died. It was awful. I'm not sure if the physical plane and the astral plane have different times but if so then it could have been a memory. It was a really awful experience man. My partner follows Satan as well but has a different relationship with him than I do.

Syntax said:
Aquarius said:
Well.. lesson learned.
lol

obviously, I don't want my head to get cut off and I'll do what I can to prevent it.
Np, glad to help my brothers *blink blink*

Aquarius said:
Syntax said:
Aquarius said:
Well.. lesson learned.
lol

Np, glad to help my brothers *blink blink*

That's funny. A previously dear friend of mine used to blink instead of wink. It was kind of an inside joke that made other people go "wtf". I know your purpose here is likely to troll my thread but I got a laugh out of that. Thank you haha.

Syntax said:
I'm not going to get into details even though they are engrained in my soul but last night I had the most horrible dream I've ever had. I still feel fucking sad and miserable after it. Essentially I died and had to watch my partner(who also follows Satan but has a different relationship than I do with him) Suffer for fucking years and years trying to live with my death. He became successful and still never gave up. In the dream I watched my own head get cut off and watch my partner mourn for eternity... every day he sat there and talked to me as I sit in the astral unable to respond.. this went on for YEARS it was fucking awful. I personally would order a dream interpretation of this although I haven't got the money currently. It was fucking terrifying. Can anyone give me some advice? I would hate to revisit this dream. It lasted so long and felt so real that even this feels like a dream almost.

HAIL SATAN!
I think this is quite clearly a past-life memory. I feel sorry for you that you had to go through this. Many of us had terrible things done to them during the time of the dark age, so it seems you got caught up in it, too.
From what I know this is fairly common among us actually. The majority of us had a fate like this in one or more past lives, or at the very least had a loved one who met such a fate.

Shael said:
Syntax said:

HAIL SATAN!
I think this is quite clearly a past-life memory. I feel sorry for you that you had to go through this. Many of us had terrible things done to them during the time of the dark age, so it seems you got caught up in it, too.
From what I know this is fairly common among us actually. The majority of us had a fate like this in one or more past lives, or at the very least had a loved one who met such a fate.

I see thank you for your response Shael. Your responses to my posts are always interesting and informative, I appreciate it truly. With this "Dream" if it even was that. There were people who I knew in it. For instance. Me, My partner, My partner's brother(Who I've always had a very strong hatred for upon meeting them. They feel the same).

My partner's brother bullied them and hurt them physically before I started dating my partner and put a stop to that. Anyways the brother is the one who cut off my head. It was in an old town kind of. Something you would expect to be in 18th century London. Old street lamps, raining and such. The brother cut off my head with some sort of blade.

I remember watching my head fall for a few moments before being lifted above my body into the astral. In the dream, I freaked the fuck out and called to Satan and tried to like.. Reverse time? The dream went back before I died but everything played out and I was still alive but I was like a prisoner in my own mind. I died again but this time I was unable to go back.

So basically I just watched over them for fucking years while I was gone. Time was faster for me but they talked to me every day. It was really horrible. 30 years after my death they would still go in the same room and talk to me.. I tried so fucking hard to do something to let them know I could hear them but nothing happened.. In the "Dream" I wanted to die so fucking badly. I remember saying "please let this be a fucking dream" and woke up freaking out.

The dream legit lasted longer than I've been alive so it felt like reality itself was a dream and I was going to have to go back into that nightmare. Thinking back the scene did look a lot older like it was in the past but there were also discrepancies. Like earlier in the dream before I died I was using magick to control the growth of tree roots or some crazy stuff and making them destroy houses.

Also, there was a youtube in the dream before I died behind my bf brother. Idk wtf but it was a youtube I used to really idolize when I was younger but not so much anymore. Also when I was in the astral I had a phone and was trying to text someone but couldn't(this was me trying to respond to my partner or something it was near the end of the dream.

I believe that some part of a possible past memory mixed with the dream reality if that's possible. I'm not sure. I remember when I first met with my partner I was talking to Satan asking him to "bring me my soul mate" and he told me to "keep my eye on OkCupid" the dating app I was using. Cupid is Eros but back then I didn't know that. I was very misinformed.

The moment I saw them it was like my entire body jolted and was fucking amazing. Kind of like love at first sight but I felt like I knew them for so much longer than I had. I believe this person may have been with me in my past lives and it makes sense.

I've never really cared about anyone as much as them they're so fucking amazing and omg but anyways. When I first saw them it kind of took my breath away and I lost interest in every other person I was talking to instantly. There have been times where we have fought but the thought of losing them or having them suffer because of me is unbearable. I really never want to see them hurt as they did in the "dream". I really do love them.

If you could give me your interpretation of this Shael I would appreciate it.

Syntax said:
I see thank you for your response Shael. Your responses to my posts are always interesting and informative, I appreciate it truly. With this "Dream" if it even was that. There were people who I knew in it. For instance. Me, My partner, My partner's brother(Who I've always had a very strong hatred for upon meeting them. They feel the same).

My partner's brother bullied them and hurt them physically before I started dating my partner and put a stop to that. Anyways the brother is the one who cut off my head. It was in an old town kind of. Something you would expect to be in 18th century London. Old street lamps, raining and such. The brother cut off my head with some sort of blade.

I remember watching my head fall for a few moments before being lifted above my body into the astral. In the dream, I freaked the fuck out and called to Satan and tried to like.. Reverse time? The dream went back before I died but everything played out and I was still alive but I was like a prisoner in my own mind. I died again but this time I was unable to go back.

So basically I just watched over them for fucking years while I was gone. Time was faster for me but they talked to me every day. It was really horrible. 30 years after my death they would still go in the same room and talk to me.. I tried so fucking hard to do something to let them know I could hear them but nothing happened.. In the "Dream" I wanted to die so fucking badly. I remember saying "please let this be a fucking dream" and woke up freaking out.

The dream legit lasted longer than I've been alive so it felt like reality itself was a dream and I was going to have to go back into that nightmare. Thinking back the scene did look a lot older like it was in the past but there were also discrepancies. Like earlier in the dream before I died I was using magick to control the growth of tree roots or some crazy stuff and making them destroy houses.

Also, there was a youtube in the dream before I died behind my bf brother. Idk wtf but it was a youtube I used to really idolize when I was younger but not so much anymore. Also when I was in the astral I had a phone and was trying to text someone but couldn't(this was me trying to respond to my partner or something it was near the end of the dream.

I believe that some part of a possible past memory mixed with the dream reality if that's possible. I'm not sure. I remember when I first met with my partner I was talking to Satan asking him to "bring me my soul mate" and he told me to "keep my eye on OkCupid" the dating app I was using. Cupid is Eros but back then I didn't know that. I was very misinformed.

The moment I saw them it was like my entire body jolted and was fucking amazing. Kind of like love at first sight but I felt like I knew them for so much longer than I had. I believe this person may have been with me in my past lives and it makes sense.

I've never really cared about anyone as much as them they're so fucking amazing and omg but anyways. When I first saw them it kind of took my breath away and I lost interest in every other person I was talking to instantly. There have been times where we have fought but the thought of losing them or having them suffer because of me is unbearable. I really never want to see them hurt as they did in the "dream". I really do love them.

Interesting. Thank you for sharing this.

So I initially assumed that you were beheaded by church officials in a witchhunt or something of the like. Pretty fucked up that it was your lover's brother in actuality.
I once had a dream the contents of which I do not remember anymore now, but I do remember that it also had this "timestretch" aspect to it. It was only in the length of maybe a few weeks or months, but I also just deeply wished for it to end because it was torturously lengthy. I think those kinds of dreams are mostly past life memories, save for maybe a few weird exceptions (where the timestretch is symbolical).

I am not an expert in dream interpretation. In fact, I'm pretty bad at it. Whatever little I know about it, I know through learning from Cobra's dream readings that I ordered for myself.
Thankfully, I do not think that there is really much need for an "interpretation" of your dream, because it was more of a vision/memory than an actual dream.
All I can really say here is that I agree with your theory that your dream mixed with reality to a degree, with the phones and youtube. This is a common occurrence in dreams so nothing to worry about. I frequently dream of texting my SS friends some random things, or generally talking with them if there was some kind of emergency in the dream. One time I was attacked by the enemy during a dream and my friend noticed and killed them (we were sleeping at the time).

Anyways, I'm glad you found your partner again. I have felt similar "jolts" when I first met one of my friends irl, whom I also have known from past lives. It was like some electric shock went through my whole body.

Shael said:
Syntax said:

So I initially assumed that you were beheaded by church officials in a witchhunt or something of the like. Pretty fucked up that it was your lover's brother in actuality.
I once had a dream the contents of which I do not remember anymore now, but I do remember that it also had this "timestretch" aspect to it. It was only in the length of maybe a few weeks or months, but I also just deeply wished for it to end because it was torturously lengthy. I think those kinds of dreams are mostly past life memories, save for maybe a few weird exceptions (where the timestretch is symbolical).

I am not an expert in dream interpretation. In fact, I'm pretty bad at it. Whatever little I know about it, I know through learning from Cobra's dream readings that I ordered for myself.
Thankfully, I do not think that there is really much need for an "interpretation" of your dream, because it was more of a vision/memory than an actual dream.
All I can really say here is that I agree with your theory that your dream mixed with reality to a degree, with the phones and youtube. This is a common occurrence in dreams so nothing to worry about. I frequently dream of texting my SS friends some random things, or generally talking with them if there was some kind of emergency in the dream. One time I was attacked by the enemy during a dream and my friend noticed and killed them (we were sleeping at the time).

Anyways, I'm glad you found your partner again. I have felt similar "jolts" when I first met one of my friends irl, whom I also have known from past lives. It was like some electric shock went through my whole body.

Thank you for your response. It really was an electric-like jolt through my body. Like a burst of energy, you could say. It was very strange but also very exhilarating. Also, I seem to feel an attachment of some sort to you. Not in a romantic sense but more of a friendship type. I feel compelled to talk to you. If you do not feel the same gravity then I apologize it may possibly be an outside influence attempting to influence me for some reason. There are only two dreams which I can remember in damn near perfect detail. One was the horrible monstrosity of the dream above. The other was a dream I believe would be best to keep to myself for now but it feels like I was given a choice which thankfully I made to join Satan :). Also, my partners brother and I have always hated each other. There is very strong animosity between us. As negative as it sounds I would not go out of my way to prevent his death even if that meant just pressing a button. He is truly a person this world could be better without even if it would only be 0.0000000000001% better.

Shael said:
Syntax said:

Thank you for your response. It really was an electric-like jolt through my body. Like a burst of energy, you could say. It was very strange but also very exhilarating. Also, I seem to feel an attachment of some sort to you. Not in a romantic sense but more of a friendship type. I feel compelled to talk to you. If you do not feel the same gravity then I apologize it may possibly be an outside influence attempting to influence me for some reason. There are only two dreams which I can remember in damn near perfect detail. One was the horrible monstrosity of the dream above. The other was a dream I believe would be best to keep to myself for now but it feels like I was given a choice which thankfully I made to join Satan :). Also, my partners brother and I have always hated each other. There is very strong animosity between us. As negative as it sounds I would not go out of my way to prevent his death even if that meant just pressing a button. He is truly a person this world could be better without even if it would only be 0.0000000000001% better.

Syntax said:
I'm always down to talk. Your energies feel nice and I think you're a good person :)

I'm really busy nowadays but if you are looking for private contact you can e-mail me at [email protected] if you want. Otherwise we can just keep talking on here like we have been doing so far.

Considering another thing you also posted Syntax, about chat forums, and other BS, I suppose you are new and you should understand that there are quite a handful of people who only would like to deceive and/or cause problems.

Chatrooms are impossible as there are jews and others around here lurking and waiting to cause problems, grab personal information from people, and worse.

This is the internet, so it's a good idea to mature up.

People who insist too much in not doing this, are either trouble themselves, or not very aware.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Considering another thing you also posted Syntax, about chat forums, and other BS, I suppose you are new and you should understand that there are quite a handful of people who only would like to deceive and/or cause problems.

Chatrooms are impossible as there are jews and others around here lurking and waiting to cause problems, grab personal information from people, and worse.

People who insist too much in not doing this, are either trouble themselves, or not very aware.

Thank you for the advice. There is no excuse for my actions and I accept that the post was denied. I was neglecting the fact that the God's are extremely busy and that a chat room would actually be worthless as you said. I thank you for denying the post and giving a reason for why it helped me learn some things. There is no point in risking exposing ourselves when there are already perfectly working alternatives such as this forum,

Shael said:
Syntax said:
I'm always down to talk. Your energies feel nice and I think you're a good person :)

I'm really busy nowadays but if you are looking for private contact you can e-mail me at [email protected] if you want. Otherwise we can just keep talking on here like we have been doing so far.

Thank you I will send you an email. Also, I would love to continue to speak on the forums when the opportunities present themselves. If I was to ask for someone's email it would usually be to speak of things which are too sensitive to speak on publicly or something I need advice on but would like to prevent people from following in my footsteps if it was possibly harmful.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Also, I know that I already responded but I wanted to say this too. I would not like to hide behind an idea for me being new. I have been around for a while. I had a previous account banned due to me using a vpn(I remember reading other users posts on this). I was also apart of the josministries.prophpbb.com forum before it got taken down. It is just sometimes I do not think things through before asking. I apologize for wasting your time with my ignorance. I will try to do better in the future so that I do not repeat the same mistakes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back