Tinnitus Cure?

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.
Jihiji12

Tinnitus Cure?

Postby Jihiji12 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:59 am

So recently I've become aware that I've had tinnitus my whole life, since a head injury where I smashed my chin off a brick windowsill when I was about five. I was never really aware of what it was because I only got taken to a hearing clinic once for it & they told me nothing was wrong so I just thought it was normal. Is there some way to get rid of this without taking any pills? I looked up on it a bit and don't really feel like pumping myself full of anti depressants or anti anxiety meds

Ghost in the Machine

Re: Tinnitus Cure?

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:12 am

Jihiji12 wrote:So recently I've become aware that I've had tinnitus my whole life, since a head injury where I smashed my chin off a brick windowsill when I was about five. I was never really aware of what it was because I only got taken to a hearing clinic once for it & they told me nothing was wrong so I just thought it was normal. Is there some way to get rid of this without taking any pills? I looked up on it a bit and don't really feel like pumping myself full of anti depressants or anti anxiety meds

Tinnitus is caused by a form of damage to the ear in some way or other. As far as I know there aren't any surgeries that can fix it physically, but due to it being damage you can try doing a healing working.

I have very positive experiences in using the WUNJO rune for healing. You can start the working any time so long as you don't start it during a Void of Course moon, track them here. However, if you want the working to be more effective you should start it on July 6 or 7 when the moon is in Virgo. The moon in Virgo is very good for healing and health. Vibrate WUNJO a multiple of 10 times, so 20, 30 or 40, whichever many times you can keep consistent through every day so long as it's a multiple of 10. Try vibrating the rune into your ear(s) affected with tinnitus, or just focus the energy of the rune to them while vibrating it.

Your affirmation should be something like "In a safe, healthy and positive way for me, the tinnitus in my ear(s) is now permanently, completely, totally and fully healed and cured. I can now perfectly hear with fully functioning and normal clarity." repeat this affirmation 10 times. Continue this working for 40 days and if there's definitely improvement then keep doing the working for another 40 days. If the tinnitus is seemingly cured then once more continue the working for another 40 days to make it certain.

Make sure to raise your energies every time before doing the working each day so that you actually have energy to direct. After finishing the working each day you can spend time meditating on your ears by visualizing them engulfed in white-gold energy, imagine them actually healing right then and there to further direct and enforce your working.

If everything is done correctly and consistently then this will cure the tinnitus. Remember even if it's seemingly cured keep going for another 40 days as some people, even I, had made the mistake of stopping as soon as they thought something was healed and then it came right back and had to start over again.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

Centralforce666

Postby Centralforce666 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:33 am

Disorders of the ear pertain to the kidneys however the kidneys have a role in building the physical body at the deepest level and therefore significant trauma can cause close to irreparable damage.

When I say irreparable I don't mean completely but certainly any reparative effort will take a long time and be difficult.

A working to heal this may take years but would be well worth it.. Especially considering what you will learn as you explore this avenue of healing the slowest to move organ system of the body.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

If you want a peaceful life, prepare for war

Jihiji12

Postby Jihiji12 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:42 pm

Okay thank you for your answers. I'll start a healing working asap. One other question tho I recently started work at a factory, which is actually how I became aware of what it was, and I think it's making it a bit worse so should I find another job? I really need this one honestly

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:00 pm

Jihiji12 wrote:Okay thank you for your answers. I'll start a healing working asap. One other question tho I recently started work at a factory, which is actually how I became aware of what it was, and I think it's making it a bit worse so should I find another job? I really need this one honestly

Noise is everywhere and in jobs where loud noises are the usual there's no real reason to try and escape it for the sake of your hearing as there's methods to protect yourself. If the factory is really that loud you can invest in purchasing yourself some hearing protection like many construction workers have.

You can do a search online to see where you might find some decent ones with a fair price, they don't have to be fancy and they don't need to make you virtually deaf when wearing them either, they just need to minimize the amount of noise exposure to your ears. You don't need to quit your job.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

Jihiji12

Postby Jihiji12 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:15 am

Ghost in the Machine wrote:
Jihiji12 wrote:Okay thank you for your answers. I'll start a healing working asap. One other question tho I recently started work at a factory, which is actually how I became aware of what it was, and I think it's making it a bit worse so should I find another job? I really need this one honestly

Noise is everywhere and in jobs where loud noises are the usual there's no real reason to try and escape it for the sake of your hearing as there's methods to protect yourself. If the factory is really that loud you can invest in purchasing yourself some hearing protection like many construction workers have.

You can do a search online to see where you might find some decent ones with a fair price, they don't have to be fancy and they don't need to make you virtually deaf when wearing them either, they just need to minimize the amount of noise exposure to your ears. You don't need to quit your job.

They fired me anyway but thank you that's good to know for the future