Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chakra Empowerment For Physical Healing

HPS Lydia

This is the results of an SS who isn't active here, I was given permission to relate the case.

He emailed me a year or so ago, saying he had a haemorrhoid problem that would not go away. He was in decent shape, ate healthy, and still fairly young. He tried everything, from coconut oil suppositories, ACV, witch hazel, acupressure/massage on the areas said to be linked to it (somewhere on the wrist). He also did spiritual healing, Sun mantra high reps, Sun square, Ansuz freeing the soul high reps, in 40, 80, and 90 day rounds.

He suffered in pain for 2 years, often hours in excruciating pain after using the bathroom. The entire time doing healing workings, freeing soul workings, yoga, qigong, everything.

I advised him to work more on his Base chakra, as this rules the area. I told him Sowilo rune 80x (5x Sowilo's number) daily. He did it for 2 weeks, and the problem finally cleared up. I advised him to keep it up for 40 days. He quit once the problem healed... and you guessed it, it came back in a month. He re-started and completed 40 reps, its been about a year and still no problems.

Any health issue anyone has, work more on the chakra ruling it, every day for 40 days (longer if needed).

Lydia said:
This is the results of an SS who isn't active here, I was given permission to relate the case.

He emailed me a year or so ago, saying he had a haemorrhoid problem that would not go away. He was in decent shape, ate healthy, and still fairly young. He tried everything, from coconut oil suppositories, ACV, witch hazel, acupressure/massage on the areas said to be linked to it (somewhere on the wrist). He also did spiritual healing, Sun mantra high reps, Sun square, Ansuz freeing the soul high reps, in 40, 80, and 90 day rounds.

He suffered in pain for 2 years, often hours in excruciating pain after using the bathroom. The entire time doing healing workings, freeing soul workings, yoga, qigong, everything.

I advised him to work more on his Base chakra, as this rules the area. I told him Sowilo rune 80x (5x Sowilo's number) daily. He did it for 2 weeks, and the problem finally cleared up. I advised him to keep it up for 40 days. He quit once the problem healed... and you guessed it, it came back in a month. He re-started and completed 40 reps, its been about a year and still no problems.

Any health issue anyone has, work more on the chakra ruling it, every day for 40 days (longer if needed).
Hey Lydia thank you so much for sharing this!

By "working" on that chakra do you mean just to meditate on it and make it strong? or do you use runes etc here or affirmations like "My skin is beautiful, smooth and perfectly fine in every way"?

Lydia said:
Would this work for healing the brain by working on the crown chakra?

In childhood, I experienced abuse that caused brain damage and I developed a learning disability from it. The crown chakra rules the brain so I’ve been trying to figure out how to heal my brain by empowering the crown chakra.

Academic Scholar said:
Lydia said:

In childhood, I experienced abuse that caused brain damage and I developed a learning disability from it. The crown chakra rules the brain so I’ve been trying to figure out how to heal my brain by empowering the crown chakra.

I really can't say, as this is important and I'm not qualified or knowledgeable on this subject to say if it will work or not, as brain damage is different than just other injuries or illnesses. However, it has been documented that meditation does regenerate tissue damage including in the brain. SaTaNaMa for example.

I hope you are otherwise healed from the abuse, you are a valued member here with your mega-posts etc :)

This is very important, thank you to you and our other SS brother.

I wanted to ask, do you know if he experienced any "development" in the area aside from healing? If this is the case then this could be used by athletes we have in here to develop particular muscle groups in a faster rate.

Learning disability could be related to Mercury I guess from a person I know, like having Mercury retrograde.

Academic Scholar said:
Lydia said:

Academic Scholar said:

In TCM, the brain is deemed "the sea of marrow", similar to bone marrow, but obviously not exactly the same. The kidneys rule the marrow, so anything that supports "jing" or essence will translate to support for the brain.

If your issues is solely physical, then this healing route should help to some degree. If the damage done had a long-term effect, then you probably want to use Satanama. I think if you just program the energy to heal the brain, it would take whatever route is best, whether that means going through the kidneys or crown chakra or both.

Sun mantras would probably also work well. Also, given that your brain damage was not caused by a lifestyle imbalance, it should heal up without really returning when you stop.

Hermit of 13 Swords said:
This is very important, thank you to you and our other SS brother.

I wanted to ask, do you know if he experienced any "development" in the area aside from healing? If this is the case then this could be used by athletes we have in here to develop particular muscle groups in a faster rate.

Anything is possible with the extra energy. It is just a matter of what exactly the energy is used for. The body is going to sooner heal itself than support extra muscle mass. However, part of the healing process could include restoring proper testosterone levels, for example.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=83074 time=1559135546 user_id=57]
Bump.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back