Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Getting Healthy with PCOS, Psuedotumor Cerebri, and Thyroid Problems?

Cyn666

I've been struggling lately to continue losing weight. I've got polycystic ovarian syndrome and hypothyroidism. Along with psuedo tumor cerebri. I've seen many specialized doctors to help, but all they tell me is to lose weight. Except, thanks to the psuedo tumor, when I participate in any cardio the pressure in my head goes up, giving me a horrible migraine that lasts for days.
I don't take any prescribed medications. Sometimes I take Tylenol.
My diet is low sodium, all natural.
I'm on my feet 8hrs+ a day with work, yard and house work as well.
I've recently completed a 90 day freeing the soul working, if that's relevant.
I was thinking, maybe if I became more rigorous with physical yoga, that would help? Or something else low impact?

Any advice for or experience with healing these conditions appreciated.

if u are getting headaches after exercise i think it may be due to the fact water isnt being dipsersed properly, little known fact is that mineral salt such as pink himalayan salt helps disperse water throughout the body, which could be something for you to try out, water might not be getting to your head properly causing pressure. i had problems with migrains n similar due to not being hydrated enough even though i was drinking alot of water!!! i personally add cayannee pepper to my diet when i need extra boost on my metabolism and bloodflow and even absorbtion of the salt but i would forsure try the pink salt thing first, try adding a TSP to a glass of water a couple times a day and see if that helps.

I think I read that low sodium diet is unhealthy. Also, you don’t need exercise to lose weight. Just a realistic diet.

Aquarius said:
I think I read that low sodium diet is unhealthy. Also, you don’t need exercise to lose weight. Just a realistic diet.

High mineral diet is taxing on the kidneys.. Low sodium diet can be causing high blood pressure too if I remember reading correctly..

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Don't eat himalaya pink salt! It's full of various poisons!
https://badsciencedebunked.com/2015/09/15/dr-mercolas-himalayan-salt-debunked/

damn first time hearing that, fuck.

T.A.O.L. said:
Aquarius said:

High mineral diet is taxing on the kidneys.. Low sodium diet can be causing high blood pressure too if I remember reading correctly..
Yeah, we need a balance, no need to go into extremes:)

Chakra work alone can heal a lot of health issues, or at least go a long way in healing. I've been meaning to post a testimony on behalf of an SS who isn't active here. Have you been working on your chakras daily? You might need to do extra work on the chakras ruling your health problems. Sacral and Throat?

hiddenmantis666 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Don't eat himalaya pink salt! It's full of various poisons!
https://badsciencedebunked.com/2015/09/15/dr-mercolas-himalayan-salt-debunked/

damn first time hearing that, fuck.

What this proves, if anything is that very minute amounts of these things are not truly life threatening.

Many studies and exposure reports to these things are done with doses that far exceed what is in salt.

Pool chlorine is fatal if enough parts per million are even breathed in, let alone ingested.

But people have been swimming in it and drinking it for years and I don't think it's the thing killing people.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back