Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How Jews decrease gentile IQ since birth

norwich

They decrease gentile IQ by cutting the umbilical cord immediately after birth,proscribing antibiotics and filling teeth with mercury.all of this decreases gentile IQ.You can read more about that here https://mothman777.wordpress.com/2019/05/26/the-mass-dumbing-down-of-humanity-is-now-confirmed-by-scientists/ https://mothman777.wordpress.com/2019/01/08/5g-dangers-israel-not-using-5g-for-a-good-reason-learn-why-here/
And of course, their mothers will have been vaccinated on the advice of their doctors against tetanus before attempting conception, with vaccine containing mercury to damage the development of the foetus even in the womb. Mercury strips the neurons from developing brain cells literally like holding a flame to hair. A video of that can be seen here. This is another one of the methods by which a nation is taken by the Jews. And then the American Dental Association is the leading financial contributor to the confectionary advertising industry, so that children with teeth damaged by sugar candy will flood to their dental surgeries to have their teeth filled with 50% mercury filling that continually offgasses mercury for decades afterwards, guaranteeing a steady process of continuous brain damage throughout childhood and adulthood.

Then figure out why 95% of all babies in the USA have their umbilical cords severed almost instantaneously the moment they exit the birth canal.

It takes 20 minutes or so for the vascular system in a newly-born baby’s lungs to finish pumping up, to enable the lungs to work properly and then be able to transport oxygenated blood to the brain.

The baby’s lungs are collapsed in the womb as the baby there gets all its oxygen through the blood supply of the mother through the umbilical cord, and though the process of giving birth initiates the pumping up of the vascular system in the lungs of the baby in the womb as it prepares to enter the birth canal, that process is by no means complete when the baby exits, and a pulse is evident in the umbilical cord as long as blood is still being pumped into the newly-born baby.

The fact has been known for over 200 years that premature severing of the umbilical cord will cause permanent damage to the baby.

Very important post. Just think, to everyone here who wants children, meditation plus proper knowledge such as in this post will ensure our children will be so much more superior.

Iodine during pregnancy increases IQ.its also good to take vitamin k butter oil to have a handsome and tall child(vitamin K is very good for bone development in the face and regarding height).

norwich said:
Iodine during pregnancy increases IQ.its also good to take vitamin k butter oil to have a handsome and tall child(vitamin K is very good for bone development in the face and regarding height).
Are you sure that you are talking about vitamin K? Vitamin K makes the wounds easier to close !What about vitamin D?It helps in the absorption of Ca and P (important elements for the bone structure),boosts the macrophages and the detric immune cells (the monocytes,they are cells that are in the middle of the special and physical immunity and link them and also they help in making the immune system not at to the baby).

Νίκος said:
norwich said:
Are you sure that you are talking about vitamin K? Vitamin K makes the wounds easier to close !What about vitamin D?It helps in the absorption of Ca and P (important elements for the bone structure),boosts the macrophages and the detric immune cells (the monocytes,they are cells that are in the middle of the special and physical immunity and link them and also they help in making the immune system not at to the baby).
Hi.Vitamin butter oil can make you even grow taller and wider in your adult yrs.

Quote:
I have a kind of feeling that my jaw is stronger. Also this happened in the upper part (over the upper teeth). My cheekbones seem to have filled up too (not the muscle but the bone underneath).

Quote:
My jaw was so thin I couldn't get an implant. MK-4 took care of all that.

Are U GUYZ READY FOR THE GOLD?

Quote:
Strange things started to happen :
I grew up 2 cms then a third and last cm at 58 years of age. This has now stopped. Might mean that I too had a deficiency in growth. My jaw which had osteoporosis, especially around one of the articulations (if I yawned it would pop out), filled up and I did not need to have extra bone added to it as the dentist had planned. I stopped having teeth problems and periodontal problems. My face became wider, it seems the bones under my eyes filled up and became more round as in a youthful look.

My husband did not grow in height but in width. He suffered a little every night for months from growing pains behind his heart as his ribs grew to make a wider thoracic cage. At that place on his back he had a strange red spot which at the moment is still there but a different colour. A calcified place at the top of his lungs (which doctors had said was caused by TB) has now turned normal and he can use his lungs fully. We had to give away all of his suits and shirts. The cuffs did not reach the wrists by 10 cms. He has not put on any weight though.
DMSO + MK4 BUTTER OIL =GODLY GROWTH OF BONE
https://forums.phoenixrising.me/threads/has-vitamin-k-2-mk-4-or-mk7-helped-you.15605/

norwich said:
Νίκος said:
norwich said:
Hi.Vitamin butter oil can make you even grow taller and wider in your adult yrs.

Quote:
I have a kind of feeling that my jaw is stronger. Also this happened in the upper part (over the upper teeth). My cheekbones seem to have filled up too (not the muscle but the bone underneath).

Quote:
My jaw was so thin I couldn't get an implant. MK-4 took care of all that.

Are U GUYZ READY FOR THE GOLD?

Quote:
Strange things started to happen :
I grew up 2 cms then a third and last cm at 58 years of age. This has now stopped. Might mean that I too had a deficiency in growth. My jaw which had osteoporosis, especially around one of the articulations (if I yawned it would pop out), filled up and I did not need to have extra bone added to it as the dentist had planned. I stopped having teeth problems and periodontal problems. My face became wider, it seems the bones under my eyes filled up and became more round as in a youthful look.

My husband did not grow in height but in width. He suffered a little every night for months from growing pains behind his heart as his ribs grew to make a wider thoracic cage. At that place on his back he had a strange red spot which at the moment is still there but a different colour. A calcified place at the top of his lungs (which doctors had said was caused by TB) has now turned normal and he can use his lungs fully. We had to give away all of his suits and shirts. The cuffs did not reach the wrists by 10 cms. He has not put on any weight though.
DMSO + MK4 BUTTER OIL =GODLY GROWTH OF BONE
https://forums.phoenixrising.me/threads/has-vitamin-k-2-mk-4-or-mk7-helped-you.15605/
Alright it seems that It has different effects from the pure vitamin K .But still i think that it should be taken in small amounts since at least the pure vitamin K can thrombosis!Also the link you post doesn't work . :?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back