Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Guidance / Advices / Possible Help.

Fiamma

Greeting's ,
i'm new here and i come here to ask for guidance and advice's , my oldest sister started practicing Reiki , according to her everything was going quite well for her and her family , but since last week she started to have hallucinations , fainting and getting weak , in this past Thursday my niece had to send her to be interned on a clinic , right now i don't know what to think if it's schizophrenia or if it had something to do with her practicing Reiki , i feel like it has something with it , but i could just be wrong , i have no idea of what more to think , i only know that she was always pretty healthy and stable of mind , and ever since she came from her holidays and learned Reiki , this happens is it coincidence?

Would it be possible if someone here could please advise me on how to deal with it , can i do anything to help her?

I apologize for any grammatical mistakes my English isn't not so good.

Best regard's to everyone.

Fiamma said:
Greeting's ,
i'm new here and i come here to ask for guidance and advice's , my oldest sister started practicing Reiki , according to her everything was going quite well for her and her family , but since last week she started to have hallucinations , fainting and getting weak , in this past Thursday my niece had to send her to be interned on a clinic , right now i don't know what to think if it's schizophrenia or if it had something to do with her practicing Reiki , i feel like it has something with it , but i could just be wrong , i have no idea of what more to think , i only know that she was always pretty healthy and stable of mind , and ever since she came from her holidays and learned Reiki , this happens is it coincidence?

Would it be possible if someone here could please advise me on how to deal with it , can i do anything to help her?

I apologize for any grammatical mistakes my English isn't not so good.

Best regard's to everyone.

The enemy (greys for example) like to attack people who advance spiritually. you could do a aura of protection around her. like you do it on your self just imagine her. https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

People who are dedicated to satan by blood --> https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html
are under his protection (after dedication greys can only play mind games, you are jew thought is the most common one.) One way would be your sister would dedicate. Everybody who is dedicated gets a Guardien Demon (Demon is grom greek and means :"Demon was the title of the Gods, Dionysus was called "Good Demon" and Zeus sent Guardian Demons to humans to help them on the spiritual path. Demon relates to the light body state." HP Mageson666
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19676&p=81771&hilit=demon+meaning#p81771). They help in dire situations.Well they are realy bussy saving the galaxy(they are physikal extraterestrial beings just like we but far more advanced, they live in/at Duat a planet in the oriont galaxy ). Dedication is not selling your soul (like bible bs talk), its entering a new /better life to become the best you possibel.

If someone advance to fast (biolectric level raised to high) this can lead also to fainting /sleepy fealing. But this should stop if she did stop the exercise its not like one time done to much and one week problems. Its more a day long in most cases.

Futher information on the case would be helpfull. which raiki exercised did she do?
what kind of hallucinations did she see ?

(as far as i know our aura cleaning is from raiki--> https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html)

Often in reiki people call upon “angels”, that could be a big problem.

Thanks to both of you for the advice's , i have been building a aura of protection around her everyday , and she is has been getting a bit better , now i can only wait and do what i can.

Thanks for help.

Reiki practitioners are taught how to do Reiki but not necessarily how to look after themselves.

Angel magic aside, they often give more to others than to themselves and wind up taking on the illnesses of others and draining their own energy during the healing process where they send energy into another person.

Do this long enough, and the body starts to reflect the low energy state which manifests as illness.

Fiamma said:
Thanks to both of you for the advice's , i have been building a aura of protection around her everyday , and she is has been getting a bit better , now i can only wait and do what i can.

Thanks for help.
You make an aura of protection for her but if she will continue to do reiki with angels how long will she be well? Will you do it for the rest of her life because she wants to do reiki with angels? Tell her to stop that or bind her to stop getting involved with reiki and angels if you can do it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back