Obtaining better eyesight?

For Discussion about Health, Well-being, Traditional Remedies, and much more.
Malkom

Obtaining better eyesight?

Post by Malkom »

I've had shit vision all my life, it got progressively worse through puberty. I want to fix my eyesight but I don't like contacts and don't want surgery. Besides energy healing what else can fix this issue.
VioletSatori

Re: Obtaining better eyesight?

Post by VioletSatori »

A good solution may be doing a Sun square, as the Sun rules the eyes and eyesight.
I heard of some kundalini yoga excercises that focus on the eyes as well and are supposed to improve the eyesight. If you search for the term "eyesight" via the search option, you will find more advice.
Snad je vám to dávno jasné - Židé nejsou lidé!
Maya

Post by Maya »

Malkom wrote:I've had shit vision all my life, it got progressively worse through puberty. I want to fix my eyesight but I don't like contacts and don't want surgery. Besides energy healing what else can fix this issue.

You could also try this:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 5088#p5087
Never skip a day
Awakening666

Post by Awakening666 »

If you work on really seeing you can see with your eyes closed sometimes or in the pitch dark. Much energy and while you have it your vision will seem to improve, so will claim clarity. The stages of mediation release tension and improve all health/body stress. Mind/body clinics confirm in study, others know more. Get the bliss and your half way there. Just don't step to the right or you'll fall in and drawn in unity like physic dope fiend with hyper sensitive nervous system, love,love,love without control is bad.
ROH REVOLUTION

Post by ROH REVOLUTION »

Don't use LED lights they decrease eye power