Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Testicle cancer

Specter

I've had these bumps on both my testies for 2.5 years now. They're pretty small but I feel like every couple of months or so they get slightly bigger. They're quarter of a pea size right now. The one on my left is starting to pain a little bit. I've been on and off with the peroxide therapy but couldn't make it past day 10 and I've seen some effect but it's still starting to pain. I just started it again and the pain seams to have lifted for now. I've tried using gold light but it doesn't seam to be working for this case so I'm using electric blue as it seams to be working better.

I believe that the cause of this was because of asbestos exposure that my school ignorantly put many students through because of not giving a fuck. We petitioned and were successful but they did it behind our backs. When I get these checked out at the doctors and it is the case I'm definitely going to be suing for millions.

Could anyone give me suggestions on what else should I do?

Specter said:
I've had these bumps on both my testies for 2.5 years now. They're pretty small but I feel like every couple of months or so they get slightly bigger. They're quarter of a pea size right now. The one on my left is starting to pain a little bit. I've been on and off with the peroxide therapy but couldn't make it past day 10 and I've seen some effect but it's still starting to pain. I just started it again and the pain seams to have lifted for now. I've tried using gold light but it doesn't seam to be working for this case so I'm using electric blue as it seams to be working better.

I believe that the cause of this was because of asbestos exposure that my school ignorantly put many students through because of not giving a fuck. We petitioned and were successful but they did it behind our backs. When I get these checked out at the doctors and it is the case I'm definitely going to be suing for millions.

https://www.spooky2.com/

I had an issue about a year ago where all of a sudden my right testicle started to ache and it got slightly swollen. It scared the fucking shit out of me, because I sure as hell don't want anything like testicular cancer and have to remove one of my testicles.
I asked Satan if theres any way he could fix this issue for me or help me out with it, even though it was embarrassing, because, well... Its an issue with my balls.
Even though its embarrassing its still a huge and serious issue, and you shouldn't be that embarrassed for asking for help with it. Cancer is something serious and its very hard to heal once it gets started.
I believe that cancer is hereditary, most of my family and family members have a bad history with cancer, and cancer has already killed one of my uncles. Its really scary to think about that I have a risk of cancer because of my family. I currently have 3 family members with different types of cancer, and like I said, its already killed one of uncles.

My right testicle is still swollen, but thankfully it hasn't gotten any bigger. Every now and then it aches just a tiny bit, but that's about it. Its been about the same size for a year now. Hopefully it isn't cancer or anything, and hopefully the gods could help heal something like that. Having only 1 testicle will demolish a mans self esteem and confidence in life and most of all, confidence when it comes to sex and finding a sexual partner. It will also destroy a mans testosterone levels, since testosterone is made in a testicles, and only having 1 functional testicle cuts testosterone levels in half.

@Specter and Sun-

Do you guys think perhaps you should get checked out by doctors anyway? And possibly rule out cancer as the problem, as it might be something else, and then you will have that weight off your mind :)

Doctors aren't completely useless, medical exams can be very helpful.

Specter said:

I can only give you advice for magick. You should use a mantra and/or rune for something like this. Next month if you can wait there is going to be a good day for Increasing health and healing, check the Calendar that you can find on this forum. Use a mantra like Surya or Raum or Satanas, use high reps if you can like 216 or 100. Do this for 40 days or even more if you see that it's not healed. If you want help for an affirmation just ask here.

I say, three ejaculations a week, (or more, but to much is also bad) use the energy for spiritual development empowering chakras, etc.
selenium100 - 200mg + zinc 10 - 25mg every day helps well to prevent prostate cancer.
only buy preparations with single substances. Zinc can be taken well with protein.
take selenium and zinc 2 hours apart. selenium should not be drunk together with tannins (tea). do not eat one hour before and after. it was written selenium helps with the spiritual development of the pinal gland. before taking look online for the best way (maybe i did miss something).

Lumpy testicles can be caused by one of two things, obviously cancerous growths but also varicose veins.

Varicose veins are veins which are swollen and accumulate fatty deposits around them. They will feel long and tubular, somewhat irregular but not painful to touch.

Cancerous growths can be painful, very irregular, and feeling, massaging or handling them too often can be dangerous.

You should absolutely see a doctor, they may be able to set your mind at ease (varicosities do not affect anything except fertility, and this is not a hard and fast outcome) that it is something else and organise immediate action if it is something of more concern.

One can look at their own tongue and get a better picture of what is happening in the body - thick white or yellow coating (very thick), strongly purple or crimson tongue body, or swollen and engorged veins on the underside of the tongue suggest the preconditions required for cancer to develop.

GG Allin said:
https://www.spooky2.com/
Thanks, I've heard of Raymond Rifes works but didn't know there were brilliant souls who would actually continue his work! I just bought 2 generators. I'm reading an article from someone who is using it to treat a Testicular Tumor. Seams like he's been successful in shrinking their sizes. https://www.spooky2reviews.com/testicular-tumor/.
I'm not really sure how this works yet but I should be using the frequencies listed beside Cancer:prostate right? Should I also use 727/728, 2008 and 2128?

Sun said:
I had an issue about a year ago where all of a sudden my right testicle started to ache and it got slightly swollen. It scared the fucking shit out of me, because I sure as hell don't want anything like testicular cancer and have to remove one of my testicles.
I asked Satan if theres any way he could fix this issue for me or help me out with it, even though it was embarrassing, because, well... Its an issue with my balls.
Even though its embarrassing its still a huge and serious issue, and you shouldn't be that embarrassed for asking for help with it. Cancer is something serious and its very hard to heal once it gets started.
I believe that cancer is hereditary, most of my family and family members have a bad history with cancer, and cancer has already killed one of my uncles. Its really scary to think about that I have a risk of cancer because of my family. I currently have 3 family members with different types of cancer, and like I said, its already killed one of uncles.

My right testicle is still swollen, but thankfully it hasn't gotten any bigger. Every now and then it aches just a tiny bit, but that's about it. Its been about the same size for a year now. Hopefully it isn't cancer or anything, and hopefully the gods could help heal something like that. Having only 1 testicle will demolish a mans self esteem and confidence in life and most of all, confidence when it comes to sex and finding a sexual partner. It will also destroy a mans testosterone levels, since testosterone is made in a testicles, and only having 1 functional testicle cuts testosterone levels in half.

Lydia said:
@Specter and Sun-

Do you guys think perhaps you should get checked out by doctors anyway? And possibly rule out cancer as the problem, as it might be something else, and then you will have that weight off your mind :)

Doctors aren't completely useless, medical exams can be very helpful.

Fortunately it doesn't run in my family but it can happen to anyone honestly. Yeah losing your balls suck but you can get prosthetic ones.. Although the body has alternative ways of producing testosterone I've heard that losing testicles change drastically the way you look and behave around women. But honestly my testosterone has got me in nothing but trouble. I use to be a really nasty pervert back in my teen days and I'm in a monagomous with a succubus and I'm still having trouble being loyal. I masturbate 8-9 times everyday :(
But yeah as Lydia said we should go get checked out and face it like a man. Although you're more likely to make it to the end of the day since you don't have prominent lumps and a creepy old doctor.

luis said:
I can only give you advice for magick. You should use a mantra and/or rune for something like this. Next month if you can wait there is going to be a good day for Increasing health and healing, check the Calendar that you can find on this forum. Use a mantra like Surya or Raum or Satanas, use high reps if you can like 216 or 100. Do this for 40 days or even more if you see that it's not healed. If you want help for an affirmation just ask here.
Thanks, I see the virgo moon on the 9th of june. I just finished a sun square and the lump seams to be a bit squishy but still the same size. Yeah I'd appreciate some help with an affirmation.

GG Allin said:
I say, three ejaculations a week, (or more, but to much is also bad) use the energy for spiritual development empowering chakras, etc.
selenium100 - 200mg + zinc 10 - 25mg every day helps well to prevent prostate cancer.
only buy preparations with single substances. Zinc can be taken well with protein.
take selenium and zinc 2 hours apart. selenium should not be drunk together with tannins (tea). do not eat one hour before and after. it was written selenium helps with the spiritual development of the pinal gland. before taking look online for the best way (maybe i did miss something).

Ok I'll do 1-2 a day. I'm already taking a Zinc-Copper balance 15mg/2mg (Citrate,succinate/Citrate) non Gmo from Classic Series. Maxine said it was important that it be taken with Copper since Zinc can cause an imbalance of it. I'm still waiting to get Selenium and I'll keep that in mind thanks a lot.

Centralforce666 said:
Lumpy testicles can be caused by one of two things, obviously cancerous growths but also varicose veins.

Varicose veins are veins which are swollen and accumulate fatty deposits around them. They will feel long and tubular, somewhat irregular but not painful to touch.

Cancerous growths can be painful, very irregular, and feeling, massaging or handling them too often can be dangerous.

You should absolutely see a doctor, they may be able to set your mind at ease (varicosities do not affect anything except fertility, and this is not a hard and fast outcome) that it is something else and organise immediate action if it is something of more concern.

One can look at their own tongue and get a better picture of what is happening in the body - thick white or yellow coating (very thick), strongly purple or crimson tongue body, or swollen and engorged veins on the underside of the tongue suggest the preconditions required for cancer to develop.

I can see it as a white mass under my skin, it's numb and it hurts when it get cold. I've been poking at it a lot and that's what I think started the pain but I stopped messing with it now. I'm going to see my doctor this week definitely. I don't see anything wrong with my tongue, it's pink like it always has been. I've gotten a blood test and urine test but they didn't find anything that shows I've got cancer but maybe that's because I didn't tell them.

@Specter- Prosthetic testicles sounds almost worse than no testicles...

As for masturbating 8-9 times a day, this is not healthy for the rest of your body, you are likely quite depleted in energy and nutrients. Masturbating that much has nothing to do with testosterone, as there are high testosterone men who don't have the need for sex/masturbation that much. It's all about spiritual energy balance, and chakras, and your soul. Perhaps a working on your sacral chakra to regulate it? Having less, but more effective and powerful, orgasms would be much healthier for your entire being.

Specter said:
Ok I'll do 1-2 a day. I'm already taking a Zinc-Copper balance 15mg/2mg (Citrate,succinate/Citrate) non Gmo from Classic Series. Maxine said it was important that it be taken with Copper since Zinc can cause an imbalance of it. I'm still waiting to get Selenium and I'll keep that in mind thanks a lot.

you´re welcome

Specter said:
luis said:
Thanks, I see the virgo moon on the 9th of june. I just finished a sun square and the lump seams to be a bit squishy but still the same size. Yeah I'd appreciate some help with an affirmation.

GG Allin said:

Centralforce666 said:

I can see it as a white mass under my skin, it's numb and it hurts when it get cold. I've been poking at it a lot and that's what I think started the pain but I stopped messing with it now. I'm going to see my doctor this week definitely. I don't see anything wrong with my tongue, it's pink like it always has been. I've gotten a blood test and urine test but they didn't find anything that shows I've got cancer but maybe that's because I didn't tell them.
Square are a bit tricky if you messed up the pronunciation even if you don't know that you messed it up the square doesn't work (or at least not at full power) just do a 40 days (or more until it's compleatily healed like 80 days or 90. If you need you can keep the spell even for like a year but this depends if with you are powerful enough to heal yourself in 40 or 80/90 days).

An affirmation could be this:"In a positive way for me i'm now compleatily healed from *insert illness* forever". This affirmation would work in a waxing moon. If the day is in a waning moon just use:"In a positive way for me i'm now compleatily free from *insert illness* forever". Of course for a spell like this i would do 216 reps of the mantra that you choosed to use. If you need any help ask here.

I got an ultrasound and doctor said it was just a small hydrocele which sounds a bit weird but whatever.I'm glad I got the rife machine however and I'll probably give the other one to my bud.

A hydrocele is a fluid filled venous mass.

White and painful indicates this is caused by cold, probably from excessive yang depletion.

This could have occurred from your sexual excesses and/or overwork and incomplete nutrition.

Do you have a poor appetite, loose stools, tiredness and bloating?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back