Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sudden bowel movements and heart

Aquarius

From like 2 weeks my bowel movements have changed and now I have to go to the bathroom more times a day while before just 1 time a day was enough, now i have to go like 2-4 times a day. I havent changed any diet or whatever, I have changed exercise routine though and now I train 4 + times a week.

Also, yesterday I was chilling and my heart suddenly started beating very fast for like 2 seconds and then it went normal again, have no idea wtf happened.

Hey hey,

the increase in bowel movement could come from the increase in exercise, and drinking more water, of course.
Mentioning that about your heart made me wonder for a moment if your salt/mineral levels are not too low ?

Thats all.

T.A.O.L. said:
Hey hey,

the increase in bowel movement could come from the increase in exercise, and drinking more water, of course.
Mentioning that about your heart made me wonder for a moment if your salt/mineral levels are not too low ?

Thats all.
Thanks a lot, I have been drinking distilled water with salt for close to a year now, though I add salt to it as Centralforce's advice, I have no idea if I lack minerals, what can I do to know?

Hey! I have some problem with my heart too. Sometimes I feel like heart stops on two seconds and then start to try beating in normal rhythm. It feels like a lot of blood accumulates inside heart and heart try to fix it making efforts. When it happens I feel my heart clearly, it feels like something compressed. It is unpleasant and happens after meditation on my heart chakra. Is it okay?

Aquarius said:
T.A.O.L. said:
Hey hey,

Thats all.
Thanks a lot, I have been drinking distilled water with salt for close to a year now, though I add salt to it as Centralforce's advice, I have no idea if I lack minerals, what can I do to know?

About electrolyte imbalance:
https://draxe.com/electrolyte-imbalance/

https://drjockers.com/electrolyte-imbalance/

I do not know the levels of what is in the salt that you take, but, do you take a multi-vitamin or mineral?

If this is not the problem, and something else might be going on, then that needs to be looked at too, and that requires a different approach, of course.

Also, I was wondering, (offtopic this) reading your messages as of late.. would you like to email once in a while about stuff? (I have no idea about what to talk about though)

If you got all that salt, you need potassium to balance it. The electronic signals in your nerves and especially your brain depend on the correct balance between Sodium and Potassium. Like how you also need the right balance of Magnesium and Calcium. You need the right amount of all these things. But especially potassium because it's kind of like the opposite of sodium and you already have so much salt.

T.A.O.L. said:
Aquarius said:
T.A.O.L. said:
Hey hey,

Thats all.

About electrolyte imbalance:
https://draxe.com/electrolyte-imbalance/

https://drjockers.com/electrolyte-imbalance/

I do not know the levels of what is in the salt that you take, but, do you take a multi-vitamin or mineral?

If this is not the problem, and something else might be going on, then that needs to be looked at too, and that requires a different approach, of course.

Also, I was wondering, (offtopic this) reading your messages as of late.. would you like to email once in a while about stuff? (I have no idea about what to talk about though)
I have discarded the first article because the author is clearly a jew lol

The salt I take is marine salt, I think it’s different though from table salt, in uhh.. someway? Lol
I also take like 400mg of Magnesium everyday.

This heart situation is weird as it happened just once in a lifetime haha.

I’d be glad to mail you, though I don’t know your mail, I’m gonna leave you mine here: [email protected]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back