Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I have headaches that painkillers can't cure.

Seby

I suffer of chronic sinusitis that gives me headaches and like two weeks ago the painkillers stopped helping. I used really strong ones and got little to no results.

drink enough water to flush away the infection. Don't take "painkillers" they do horrible damage to the body and usually make the pain even worse. Dehydration is the main cause of most of the time people get headaches, and it's a very big contributing factor to many other common health problems too.

Basically anytime you feel a health problem starting, you can drink water and a lot of times it fixes it. You can also get Garlic Oil pills these are natural antibiotic. I've cured sinus and ear infections with a lot of water and garlic oil.

Infections like sinus infections pull a lot of water from the body to try to flush it away so it leaves the rest if the body dehydrated, then the brain is very sensitive to dehydration so there's a headache. Painkillers like Tylenol or Alive also thin the blood and can cause brain hemorrhaging if they take too much of them for too many days. So if you're already dehydrated, painkiller pills are some of the worst thing you can do.

What type of pain killers were you taking?

NSAIDS (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as paracetamol, aspirin or iboprofen/indomethacin rely on non selective blocking of liver enzymes Cox 1 and 2 which produces less inflammatory markers and reduces pain associated with inflammation.

It will not reduce pain due to vasodilation which is the cause of many types of headache.

An easy way to test whether or not a headache is due to vasodilation is to take coffee or another highly caffeinated food/drink or a cold and flu preparation containing phenylephrine. If either of these things improves the headache then it is due to vasodilation.

Exercise can also reduce vasodilation in the head vessels and these types of headaches are usually worse when laying or still such as when you wake up in the morning and typically improve as you move around.

Vasodilation can occur as a response to alcohol or certain foods as well as in response to allergies or infections.

If your sinus infection is still active then these headaches are a symptom that the infection needs to be resolved as your body is still fighting it.

If you have severe headaches then you should see a doctor it can also be bacterial meningitis if you also have stiff neck and high fiver

It is known that this bacterian meningitis is caused by sinusitis and others stuff "This may be caused by an ear or sinus infection, a skull fracture, or, rarely, after some surgeries." https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/meningitis/symptoms-causes/syc-20350508

So it is recomended to go to a doctor if you have strong headaches

"See a doctor immediately if you have any of the following, which could indicate a serious infection:

High fever
Swelling or redness around your eyes
Severe headache
Confusion
Double vision or other vision changes
Stiff neck" https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/chronic-sinusitis/symptoms-causes/syc-20351661

I also had strong headaches and like presure in the brain and then i've gone to my doctor and she gave me antibiotics because it was possible that it is from sinusitis but the headaches and preasure didn't got away with antibiotics and painkillers and anti-inflammatory stuff in five days as she sad that there is no way it could be because of sinusitis in those five days the sinusitis with antibiotics disapear so i still had that headache and presure, she told that it can be because of the weather presure and that how it changes or other stuff so and after days later after the treatement it dissapeared. She said she also has that kind of preasure like you have no space and headaches.

Where I was following my studies first.. the teacher recommended verbascum thapsus oil (= herb put on oil to extract the ingredients) and then to put the oil on your face over the areas that are affected by the infection or inflammation.
And that was for this type of inflammation that you mentioned.

You'd have to put it on at least 2 times a day, for at least a couple of days in a row. If it feels good to apply a bit more often then that is fine too.

Sorry I'm answering just now but I didn't get notifications and I thought this topic was ignored.
I took various painkiller like paracetamol, novalgina and oki and water makes things worse, actually
I saw doctors and found out I have issues to the heart and the blood doesn't circulate well. I will do an operation, probably surgery. Then I can do surgery to the knee too since the cartilage is broken.
I did the Race Awakening ritual these days but I'm sorry I can't do many RTRs.

whenever i would get migraines i would take a tsp ( or more ) of cayenne pepper and put it under my tongue, go into the shower (sit down), i would then let the HOT water hit the upper back (heart area), back of neck, and head for 15 minutes + before spitting out the cayenne pepper (sometimes i would swallow it). This would eventually increase the blood flow to the brain and reduce inflammation which cause the headache to be less severe/ go away. Repeated if necessary, usually would sleep after.

cayenne pepper decreases inflammation and increases blood flow, so if u choose to eat it, drink ALOT of water.

this may seem like a crazy tactic but it has worked for me.

I feel slightly better but I still have headaches.
I did other medical visits but still didn't find out the reasons behind my pains. I intend to do a Mars square and the JoS site says this:

Begin the mantra when Mars is strong in its home signs of Aries or Scorpio, or when it is in its exalted sign of Capricorn.

DO NOT begin this mantra when Mars is in the signs of Cancer [its fall] or Libra or Taurus [its detriment].

Where can I see if it's okay to start? next Tuesday?

TopoftheAbyss said:
I did other medical visits but still didn't find out the reasons behind my pains. I intend to do a Mars square and the JoS site says this:

Begin the mantra when Mars is strong in its home signs of Aries or Scorpio, or when it is in its exalted sign of Capricorn.

DO NOT begin this mantra when Mars is in the signs of Cancer [its fall] or Libra or Taurus [its detriment].

calendar.

TopoftheAbyss said:

I would recommend to work with the energies of the Sun instead. Mars isn't in any favorable signs right now, but you can still catch a pretty good starting date for a Sun working this Sunday, before it leaves Leo.
I tend to discourage people from doing planetary squares if they arent considerably advanced yet. It's easy to fuck them up and end up with lots of wasted time. An alternate way to work with a planet's energies is to simply vibrate it's planetary mantra for a set amount of times every day for 40 days, like with any other normal working. Use long, thorough and powerful vibrations for the mantra and do not rush through it. If you want to do a "big" working, vibrate the mantra for the Sun 18 times every day. With dragged out vibrations this should take you between 20 and 30 minutes. Alternatively you can do 10 times daily for a shorter working. The most important thing regardless is that you do your best to stay laser-focused on your goal while you do the working, from start to finish. Treat it like advanced void meditation, where you focus only on one specific thing and tune out everything else. This will add a lot of power to the working.
I would also recommend making a small rosary with 10 (or 18) beads depending on what you go with. Having to focus on counting your reps mentally will take away from your focus on the actual goal. Satanic rosaries are very cheap to make. You can find plastic beads and a thread in most arts and crafts stores/departments near you. Supplies for a rosary like this should cost you maybe 3$ at most.

I wish you the best of luck in fixing your issue :)

Shael said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

I would recommend to work with the energies of the Sun instead. Mars isn't in any favorable signs right now, but you can still catch a pretty good starting date for a Sun working this Sunday, before it leaves Leo.
I tend to discourage people from doing planetary squares if they arent considerably advanced yet. It's easy to fuck them up and end up with lots of wasted time. An alternate way to work with a planet's energies is to simply vibrate it's planetary mantra for a set amount of times every day for 40 days, like with any other normal working. Use long, thorough and powerful vibrations for the mantra and do not rush through it. If you want to do a "big" working, vibrate the mantra for the Sun 18 times every day. With dragged out vibrations this should take you between 20 and 30 minutes. Alternatively you can do 10 times daily for a shorter working. The most important thing regardless is that you do your best to stay laser-focused on your goal while you do the working, from start to finish. Treat it like advanced void meditation, where you focus only on one specific thing and tune out everything else. This will add a lot of power to the working.
I would also recommend making a small rosary with 10 (or 18) beads depending on what you go with. Having to focus on counting your reps mentally will take away from your focus on the actual goal. Satanic rosaries are very cheap to make. You can find plastic beads and a thread in most arts and crafts stores/departments near you. Supplies for a rosary like this should cost you maybe 3$ at most.

I wish you the best of luck in fixing your issue :)
Thank you, I intend to do a regular Sun square. For health is the spiritual version, right, with Svaha?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Thank you, I intend to do a regular Sun square. For health is the spiritual version, right, with Svaha?
I would recommend that, yeah. I'm doing one myself and I've noticed an increase in energy from the very first day I started.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back