Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Not really related to this section but I think it’s worth mentioning it

Truth

I’ve known a guy on youtube called Rich2150x since many years but since I became a satanist, i stopped watching him. —> https://www.youtube.com/user/Rich2150x

So this guy actually believes that the reason why we all are weak or smth or how our personality is defined. He says that when we die, some fake angels appear which they then come to us and brainwashes us like telling us that if we reincarnate we will be rich or smth so we can “sign the contract”. Then he says that some fall for it and reincarnate, while the others leave Earth or smth. He claims that archons have done that to us.

He claims to be an expert at astral projecting and has shared in his videos a lot of his trips.

About his economical status, he makes some money through his “soul contract revocations” which revokes the contracts and make you free-er from your spiritual limitations. ( they are nothing more than some mere affirmations )
He does believe in soul anatomy though.

What do you guys think about it? It would be good if we all commented on his videos as he’s a daily uploader. I once asked in the comments: what do you guys think about jos? And one said smth like: “I get a negative vibe from them, dont follow them” lmfao

I mean it's all bullshit lol they get a """weird""" vibe from maybe because they are jewish or to connected to angels and other jewish bullshits.

What do you even hope to achieve by posting here?

That it doesn't get moved into oblivion immediately?

No one really replies to this kind of stuff here as its being completely irrelevant nor are there a lot of people that read all this. If you really want to make an impact, then post on 'what today needs' thread or make a new topic on the JoyOfSatan666 forum or whatever, but don't go "#totally offtopic" in places like this.

And if you even read the website satanisgod.org you know that what he is claiming is bullshit.

T.A.O.L. said:

No one really replies to this kind of stuff here as its being completely irrelevant nor are there a lot of people that read all this. If you really want to make an impact, then post on 'what today needs' thread or make a new topic on the JoyOfSatan666 forum or whatever, but don't go "#totally offtopic" in places like this.

And if you even read the website satanisgod.org you know that what he is claiming is bullshit.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
When you spend your time dwelling on random internet trash, you will not advance. Its so pointless to bother.

If it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t have found JoS.
Basically how I found it:
1-Cousin finds that guy named rich
2-He tells us about it (spiritual world) and that’s when I “semi-woke up”.
3-Then that guy said that weed might help you to astral project so me and him started smoking weed. ( not much only like once-twice a week )
4-Then someday when we were high, my brother and my cousin somehow found JoS and that’s when I fully woke up and stopped smoking weed.

Of course I’ve read it all and there’s no way I believe it but I just thought it’d be worth it to comment on his videos to truly see if he’s a kike or just someone unaware of JoyOfSatan.

Since he’s making shekels off his followers, it means that he wouldn’t risk them for it.

Well, still not sure because anything can happen.

Oh and I also forgot to mention that most people are atheist. But yeah, there are some christians too.

TruthSeeker said:
T.A.O.L. said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
When you spend your time dwelling on random internet trash, you will not advance. Its so pointless to bother.

If it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t have found JoS.
Basically how I found it:
1-Cousin finds that guy named rich
2-He tells us about it (spiritual world) and that’s when I “semi-woke up”.
3-Then that guy said that weed might help you to astral project so me and him started smoking weed. ( not much only like once-twice a week )
4-Then someday when we were high, my brother and my cousin somehow found JoS and that’s when I fully woke up and stopped smoking weed.

Of course I’ve read it all and there’s no way I believe it but I just thought it’d be worth it to comment on his videos to truly see if he’s a kike or just someone unaware of JoyOfSatan.

Since he’s making shekels off his followers, it means that he wouldn’t risk them for it.

Well, still not sure because anything can happen.

Still # totally offtopic

but ffies.. if you want to confirm weather or not he is a kike by posting stuff on his videos, can't you just go asking and posting on it yourself? Make a fake named account etc?

In my opinion it would be much more effective if many people commented on his videos so it could get more attention and maybe not ghost banned but anyways. Not forcing anybody to do it.

T.A.O.L. said:
Still # totally offtopic

And yeah if you actually read the title it says "off-topic" so next time try saying something more meaningfull. ;)

Ol argedco luciftias said:
well still why would you put this in the health forum? Warning in the title that it's completely off topic doesn't really make it okay.
If it wasn’t okay moderators wouldnt accept this post. But yeah, I suppose this is my last time doing this.

well still why would you put this in the health forum? Warning in the title that it's completely off topic doesn't really make it okay.
If it wasn’t okay moderators wouldnt accept this post. But yeah, I suppose this is my last time doing this.

You came to Satanism because you are capable of growing to a higher level of understanding and growth, so you were purposefully brought here. Your own developement has absolutely nothing at all to do with some retarded youtube channel, as you would have found us anyway through some other path as this is what you were meant for.

So some christ-tard shekelburger fake lawyer RAT exploits retarded christians by feeding them some fantasy story book he came up with, and it's all just to reach his slimy rat hand into their pocket and burg all their shekels. And with extreme christians being absolute retards, it isn't hard to show them some "new updated" christianity like this guy has written where the angel is the slimy rat "lawyer" who tricks you into signing a scam contract. But the solution to all this is for you to then pay me to also sign MY OWN scam contract where I say the angel's contract is ripped up? Does it get any more christian than this? Can it get any more retarded? But as long as this rat gets to burg all the shekels he can grab, you know everyone here really has to promote him however we can because it's some great service to the world... The guy probably got scammed into buying a time-share apartment and thought "How can I do the exact same thing to people, while pretending I'm actually doing a good thing and getting them out of it?"

So what is better to do, go into a room full of screaming retards to try to teach and convince them about something that they absolutely disagree with? Or just walk away because you know they're a waste of our time and totally worthless? Would you go knocking on the Vatican's door to try to sign the pope up for Satanism?

You aren't here because of anything that rat did. He didn't open your eyes to anything. You're here because you are good enough that your soul is magnetically pulled to the truth and you would have gotten here along any other path if you never found that channel. And of course you haven't watched it since becoming a Satanists because that guy is retarded and rediculous and it could only have negative effects, and Satanism pulls people onto a healthier and smarter path.

TruthSeeker said:

Your post was approved so you can get an answer but also understand to post appropriately in the future so people can help you and no issues are caused.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back