Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wisdom tooth repair or remove?

MayIAsk

I was at the dentist, they told me to remove my wisdom tooth. i have a hole which could be fixed but they want to rather rip the tooth out.
Because its rather hard to fix the problem.

Do wisdom teeth have any other function besides chewing and replacing possibly lost teeth ?
For teeth pain i did drink Camomille Tea. Did help a little. Any better suggestion?

why do big nose dentists ALWAYS want to rip out people's wisdom teeth?! You don't need it goy, it's extra, they say. They wanted to take mine but I wouldn't let them. And there is no problem for most people keeping them. I think it is rare for the wisdom teeth to be aligned wrong and make a problem. Unless it is noticeably very messed up and pointed on track to do something bad, there is no excuse to take out your teeth. They go to dentist school to learn how to pull out teeth but then they rarely get the chance, so they make up fake reasons for an excuse. They try to pull out everyone's wisdom teeth all for no reason. They say "It's prevention" but if nothing was ever going to happen anyway you can't prove that they didn't really prevent it ;)

I've got 2 or 3 of them removed, if I would have read Ol argedco luciftias's reply beforehand I wouldnt have. lol I would get them removed only if they cause problems.

I've had the dentist remove some of the milk teeth that I had that didn't want to come out, even after a year of being loose and the new tooth growing underneath them already and pushing them aside.

After that Im pretty much done with them ripping teeth out.

But, if you can't clean your wisdom teeth properly, no matter how hard you try with the best instructions and whatever else you can think of, it may be better to just let them get pulled out instead of ending up with infections in that area.

The dentist that I go to says that small holes can close back up on themselves (given you take the right steps to actually make that happen but they don't say anything about that to you), and if the hole is completely through or big they'd put a filling in there, not sooner.

If you can't reach the wisdom teeth well with your normal toothbrush (hand/electric).. its not easy to clean.. but I was thinking (and I said this to the dentist the last time I was there) if there is lack of space, to trim the brush of a normal toothbrush to clean your teeth.
And then the dentist was thinking about it for a bit and then gave me these to try cleaning the hard to reach areas: http://www.lactona.com/intersticks-stimulators-and-blue-floss/double-end-interdental-brush
Its basicly a tiny brush on a stick, and there are toothbrushes that have such a thing on the other end of them.. the brushes are replaceable though, they can just be screwed on to the holder if Im correct.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
why do big nose dentists ALWAYS want to rip out people's wisdom teeth?! You don't need it goy, it's extra, they say. They wanted to take mine but I wouldn't let them. And there is no problem for most people keeping them. I think it is rare for the wisdom teeth to be aligned wrong and make a problem. Unless it is noticeably very messed up and pointed on track to do something bad, there is no excuse to take out your teeth. They go to dentist school to learn how to pull out teeth but then they rarely get the chance, so they make up fake reasons for an excuse. They try to pull out everyone's wisdom teeth all for no reason. They say "It's prevention" but if nothing was ever going to happen anyway you can't prove that they didn't really prevent it ;)

thanks Ol argedco luciftias, i will keep mine .

T.A.O.L. said:
small holes can close back up on themselves

A friend with many smal holes did change his diet to a alkaline one, after that his smal holes did vanish.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wisdom teeth have no deeper role in the body biosystem?

MayIAsk said:
I was at the dentist, they told me to remove my wisdom tooth. i have a hole which could be fixed but they want to rather rip the tooth out.

Do wisdom teeth have any other function besides chewing and replacing possibly lost teeth ?
For teeth pain i did drink Camomille Tea. Did help a little. Any better suggestion?

Follow your dentist's advice. If the wisdom tooth horizontally impacts against the healthy molar, it could cause caries in the little space between the two, or inflammation to the root.
They explained to me that they were useful to chew roots and vegetables but with evolution the jaw got smaller and smaller so they don't grow up because they don't find space.

cosmictraveler666 said:
MayIAsk said:

Follow your dentist's advice. If the wisdom tooth horizontally impacts against the healthy molar, it could cause caries in the little space between the two, or inflammation to the root.
They explained to me that they were useful to chew roots and vegetables but with evolution the jaw got smaller and smaller so they don't grow up because they don't find space.

I bet hp hc could type something like oy veh muh darwinism

but on a serious note.. we didn't go through an 'evolution' type of progress. Basicly we were created by the gods, and evolution doesn't occur a lot (I mean, not a lot changes) within the span of 100 or 1000 years fyi. And there are also books on people that have a healthy non westernalized diet and their faces and teeth are completely fine.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

I remember when I went to a dentist and they told me that I needed my wisdom teeth removed and I didn't even go there to get them removed. I went to get a different tooth removed because it was decaying, and it just so happened to be the one in front of my upper right wisdom tooth. So there I was laying there and these fuckers walked in and said that they needed to remove my wisdom tooth along with the other tooth.

They removed them both... Also I went there about a month before I was scheduled to have my tooth removed for a teeth cleaning. It was all a fucking money grab scam. They took these tools that I don't even know the name of and scraped the everliving shit out of my teeth, and now I have all my front teeth decaying, and theres no doubt in my mind that those fuckers are what caused it to happen. They make it look like they are cleaning your teeth, but in reality all they are doing are creating holes in your teeth for bacteria to get into and start decaying your teeth, so you'll have to come back and get them removed, which equals more work for the dentist which equals more $$$ for them. They do this kind of thing to tons of people across the world everyday so they have to come back and give the dentist more work and more money.

MayIAsk said:

Hey MaylAsk,

Thought I'd help you out. I've worked as a dental nurse before, so some of what I say is informed by that experience. Though, it's up to you as to whether you want to take my advice or not.

The wisdom teeth are also called third molars. This is because they are the most posterior tooth in a group of teeth known as your molars, and normally they are always the last adult teeth to erupt, and this usually occurs around the age of 17 to mid 20s.

Their function varies from, as you noticed, chewing and grinding food, as well as replacing molars that we might have lost prior.

The reasons why most people have them extracted is:

*Their mouths are too small to fit the wisdom teeth in - a.k.a the rows of teeth are too short.
*The wisdom tooth has become impacted.
*The wisdom tooth has no tooth opposing it on the upper or lower row of teeth, and in this case, it will probably be best to extract it and I'll explain why in a moment.

If there is no room for the teeth to erupt into then what will happen is that the teeth will likely be forced out of alignment and made crooked by the erupting wisdom teeth. Having crooked teeth isn't something that only affects your smile, it also makes it much more difficult to clean your teeth, as well as does it make it harder to properly chew food. If you cannot access areas of your mouth to clean it, then bacteria will tend to hide there and build up. It's important to keep your mouth clean, as it is a major route and thoroughfare for the outside world to your gut and lungs.

It is quite common that people do not have all 4 wisdom teeth. In fact, I've seen an x-ray where someone had 5! If you don't have all 4, then don't panic. I've no idea why some do and some don't, but perhaps look into your blood type? There is some research that suggests that people with Rhesus negative blood groups do not have all their wisdom teeth - it may be worth a look into, it may not be.

Wisdom teeth are impacted essentially when they don't have room to erupt into the mouth properly. In most cases, this will cause some pain, and in rare cases, it may be possible that this causes an infection or cyst. Usually impacted wisdom teeth result from a smaller mouth which doesn't have room for them, and this can also cause the wisdom teeth to be pushed out of alignment so that they no longer sit ready to erupt vertically, but can go horizontally instead. Sometimes the teeth are embedded in the bone of the bottom jaw, or are set to erupt outwards into the cheek, in those cases, it's usually a good idea to remove them.

If an erupted tooth is not opposed by tooth from the opposite row of teeth then that tooth will tend to erupt further from the gums until it reaches a surface to fix itself against when the jaws are clenched shut. Teeth tend to grow until they find a surface which acts as a sort of buttress, if you will, to which they can be opposed (usually it's another tooth always opposing) so that chewing can take place when you eat food. So if you've got a wisdom tooth erupting by itself and there is no tooth directly opposing it, or soon to erupt, then your dentist may decide it's a good idea to extract it. Think about it: how useful is only one row of teeth? Useless.

[FYI: If your gums are acting as the 'other tooth' for your teeth to chew against, then that part of your gums is likely to undergo extra ossification at the body - more bone will build there and widen gum surface so that it acts like a tooth. This will be a pain in the arse if you want fake teeth one day, as the bone under your gums will be too wide to support a mouth piece the sits over them, and so the bone will need to be cut and shaped again so that they are normal widths.]

These are common reasons for wisdom teeth extraction. Always be curious and ask your dentist why he recommends any procedure to you, if you show that you're interested, then there's a good chance he will never shut up about your teeth - a lot of people are terrified of the dentist and don't have the courage to talk to them like the regular people that they are.

Some extra info:

The reason why dentists are seen as separate from other medical professionals, often with dental degrees being taught entirely standalone from a medical degree, is because their role is of great importance to community health. It is not due to a lack of clinical expertise or technical rigour. To the medical students in some schools (I can't say of every country) , they make it abundantly clear that dentistry is a field needing it's own degree separate from the rest of medicine due to the fact that the mouth is the number one access point for all microbiology to enter the body. It is the #1 access point for all disease.

And to the people who have decaying teeth in the thread, I'm sorry to hear that. Before you blame your dentist though, ask yourself if you've done the following:

*Cleaned your teeth twice a day; once morning and once evening? This always involves FLOSSING FIRST (everyone forgets or does it the wrong way around) then brushing second. You don't need to use fluoride and chemically saturated toothpaste, but avoiding cleaning all together is not a sensible idea.

*Do you smoke? This harms teeth, tongue, and gums. I'm not telling you to quit, but consider what smoking may do to your oral hygiene.

*Do you brush too much, too hard, or too far onto the gums and not the teeth? If you brush for too long or too hard (5 mins ought to be plenty) then you might remove the enamel which protects the teeth. If you brush too close to the gums then you may cause them to recede. When this happens, then you'll find a very sensitive part of the root of the tooth may be uncovered, and this can cause pain or other issues. If you don't know how to brush properly, never be ashamed for it, just ask a dentist or look it up. It can also be an idea worth looking into in the case of using a softer brush.

If you've done all of that, then I'd chase up why you're teeth have holes in them, or why your oral hygiene is hard to maintain.

Hope some of this helps.

HAIL SATAN

Norse 88 said:
*Do you brush too much, too hard, or too far onto the gums and not the teeth? If you brush for too long or too hard (5 mins ought to be plenty) then you might remove the enamel which protects the teeth. If you brush too close to the gums then you may cause them to recede. When this happens, then you'll find a very sensitive part of the root of the tooth may be uncovered, and this can cause pain or other issues. If you don't know how to brush properly, never be ashamed for it, just ask a dentist or look it up. It can also be an idea worth looking into in the case of using a softer brush.

If you've done all of that, then I'd chase up why you're teeth have holes in them, or why your oral hygiene is hard to maintain.

Hope some of this helps.

HAIL SATAN

I was actually told to clean the edge of the teeth/gum with a brush to keep the gums firm and attached as opposed to buildup of plaque, loosening of the gum/receding gum or easily bleeding gums and infection.

having too small a space for all your teeth is a pain in the butt. Needed orthodontistry. Better do it before your teeth end up shoved in front/behind one another. Just saying.

as a Rh- person I can tell you I have all my 4 wisdom teeth tyvm. Maybe it is more common but I dont think a single factor like that can be applied.

T.A.O.L. said:
Norse 88 said:

Hope some of this helps.

HAIL SATAN

I was actually told to clean the edge of the teeth/gum with a brush to keep the gums firm and attached as opposed to buildup of plaque, loosening of the gum/receding gum or easily bleeding gums and infection.

having too small a space for all your teeth is a pain in the butt. Needed orthodontistry. Better do it before your teeth end up shoved in front/behind one another. Just saying.

as a Rh- person I can tell you I have all my 4 wisdom teeth tyvm. Maybe it is more common but I dont think a single factor like that can be applied.

Hello T.A.O.L.,

Thanks for your response.

Yes, you and I are both correct about the gums and brushing. However in the interest of being understood, I need to be more precise with my description here. This is to be expected, after all, people may read this and apply the knowledge into practice, and I want to make sure I don't set the wrong example.

Yes, you should brush to the edge of the teeth and slightly over to the gums. This promotes gum health, prevents plague build up and gum disease, stops bleeding, and so forth, but this is not the same as brushing too far onto the gums and not the teeth, which is actually what I said. I suspect the detail in the meaning of my words weren't taken as literally as I had intended. No matter. What I mean is that if you brush too far onto the gums and not the tooth, and especially if you use a hard brush or have a vigorous technique (I always use a soft brush), then you may find that you can wear the gums into recession.

It looks like this.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.beverlyhillsladentist.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F06%2FGum-Recession-Example.001.jpeg&f=1

Notice how the white enamel of the tooth changes to a yellow colour once it gets closer to the gum (where the arrows are pointing)? The gum normally should be covering those yellow areas, and this person has receding gums (though it may or may not be from brushing, but that's what it presents as). Though what you said is right, the gums should still get some cleaning from the brush. But I would visualise it so that when I'm brushing towards the gums and onto them, I would be keeping roughly 60% of the bristles circulating around the tooth, and only about 40% of the bristles crossing the gum boarder. The gum recession that I'm talking about avoiding would, in my opinion, be the sort of brushing where 60% or more of the bristles are focuses on the gums and not the tooth, and furthermore that you brush vigorously and with a hard brush. Does that make sense? I hope I cleared that up. Flossing is also indispensable for gum health, as it stimulates and cleans the mouth often where brushes don't go.

Orthodontics is fun, isn't it? I had braces twice myself, haha. I had rows of teeth as a kid, and have probably had 8 or more adult teeth extracted. But it makes looking after your teeth and health so much easier. It also changes the overall shape of your skull, and face, which can make talking and eating easier, too. Though nothing feels as weird as your teeth do for the first time when braces come off, don't you reckon?

Also, numerology experts who are always looking out for the places where the universal numbers 13 and 20 are hiding, then let it be known that we have 20 baby teeth! If I'm the only one here who makes a list of these things then let me know, I'll keep them to myself haha.

Hey that's interesting you've a negative blood group. Do you mind telling me what type it is? I don't think the information is that substantial yet either. I've only just heard someone mentioning it the other day and I thought perhaps it could be a healthy avenue of exploration for some people in order for them to try and find out why they may or may not have a full set of wisdom teeth.

One final piece of dental trivia. I was speaking to a dentist the other day, and we were talking about dreams people have where their teeth fall out. Apparently losing your teeth in a dream is one of the six-or-so things everyone commonly dreams about from time to time - I rolled my eyes too, don't worry - however what I didn't know, is what he told me next: apparently only women have dreams where their teeth fall out! I was surprised I'd never heard of it before.

What do you people think? I've only ever heard my female friends mention dreams of tooth loss, now that I think about it, and I'm a man myself who couldn't think of anything more unusual than my teeth falling out in a dream - it's never happened and it sounds unpleasant. I don't lose control or awareness in dreams anyway, so it wouldn't be something to occur for me unless I put some effort into it. But what about the SS here? Do your teeth fall out in your dreams?

HAIL SATAN

Norse 88 said:
T.A.O.L. said:
Norse 88 said:
HAIL SATAN

Hello T.A.O.L.,

Orthodontics is fun, isn't it? I had braces twice myself, haha. I had rows of teeth as a kid, and have probably had 8 or more adult teeth extracted. But it makes looking after your teeth and health so much easier. It also changes the overall shape of your skull, and face, which can make talking and eating easier, too. Though nothing feels as weird as your teeth do for the first time when braces come off, don't you reckon?

Also, numerology experts who are always looking out for the places where the universal numbers 13 and 20 are hiding, then let it be known that we have 20 baby teeth! If I'm the only one here who makes a list of these things then let me know, I'll keep them to myself haha.

Hey that's interesting you've a negative blood group. Do you mind telling me what type it is? I don't think the information is that substantial yet either. I've only just heard someone mentioning it the other day and I thought perhaps it could be a healthy avenue of exploration for some people in order for them to try and find out why they may or may not have a full set of wisdom teeth.

One final piece of dental trivia. I was speaking to a dentist the other day, and we were talking about dreams people have where their teeth fall out. Apparently losing your teeth in a dream is one of the six-or-so things everyone commonly dreams about from time to time - I rolled my eyes too, don't worry - however what I didn't know, is what he told me next: apparently only women have dreams where their teeth fall out! I was surprised I'd never heard of it before.

What do you people think? I've only ever heard my female friends mention dreams of tooth loss, now that I think about it, and I'm a man myself who couldn't think of anything more unusual than my teeth falling out in a dream - it's never happened and it sounds unpleasant. I don't lose control or awareness in dreams anyway, so it wouldn't be something to occur for me unless I put some effort into it. But what about the SS here? Do your teeth fall out in your dreams?

HAIL SATAN

Aha. Thanks for the clearing up.

Ye it does. especially if they've put a metal thing in your mouth to push your jaw bones aside.. Flipping headache that I got from that..
Yep. That felt weird too. Suddenly got more space in my mouth.

I dont make a list of numbers fyi..

I do not know exactly what my bloodtype is.. Only know the rhesus factor because of the shots a mom would maybe have if the child had a different one than her own.

I have had a weird dream like that.. twice or thrice.. where indeed all my teeth just dropped out like wtf.
I was worried about my teeth because of that in that dream. lol.

I heard something that more or less said, for every child you've given birth to you'll lose a tooth. (About pregnant women). But that may not hold up either.

Norse 88 said:
MayIAsk said:

Hey MaylAsk,

Thought I'd help you out. I've worked as a dental nurse before, so some of what I say is informed by that experience. Though, it's up to you as to whether you want to take my advice or not.

The wisdom teeth are also called third molars. This is because they are the most posterior tooth in a group of teeth known as your molars, and normally they are always the last adult teeth to erupt, and this usually occurs around the age of 17 to mid 20s.

Their function varies from, as you noticed, chewing and grinding food, as well as replacing molars that we might have lost prior.

The reasons why most people have them extracted is:

*Their mouths are too small to fit the wisdom teeth in - a.k.a the rows of teeth are too short.
*The wisdom tooth has become impacted.
*The wisdom tooth has no tooth opposing it on the upper or lower row of teeth, and in this case, it will probably be best to extract it and I'll explain why in a moment.

If there is no room for the teeth to erupt into then what will happen is that the teeth will likely be forced out of alignment and made crooked by the erupting wisdom teeth. Having crooked teeth isn't something that only affects your smile, it also makes it much more difficult to clean your teeth, as well as does it make it harder to properly chew food. If you cannot access areas of your mouth to clean it, then bacteria will tend to hide there and build up. It's important to keep your mouth clean, as it is a major route and thoroughfare for the outside world to your gut and lungs.

It is quite common that people do not have all 4 wisdom teeth. In fact, I've seen an x-ray where someone had 5! If you don't have all 4, then don't panic. I've no idea why some do and some don't, but perhaps look into your blood type? There is some research that suggests that people with Rhesus negative blood groups do not have all their wisdom teeth - it may be worth a look into, it may not be.

Wisdom teeth are impacted essentially when they don't have room to erupt into the mouth properly. In most cases, this will cause some pain, and in rare cases, it may be possible that this causes an infection or cyst. Usually impacted wisdom teeth result from a smaller mouth which doesn't have room for them, and this can also cause the wisdom teeth to be pushed out of alignment so that they no longer sit ready to erupt vertically, but can go horizontally instead. Sometimes the teeth are embedded in the bone of the bottom jaw, or are set to erupt outwards into the cheek, in those cases, it's usually a good idea to remove them.

If an erupted tooth is not opposed by tooth from the opposite row of teeth then that tooth will tend to erupt further from the gums until it reaches a surface to fix itself against when the jaws are clenched shut. Teeth tend to grow until they find a surface which acts as a sort of buttress, if you will, to which they can be opposed (usually it's another tooth always opposing) so that chewing can take place when you eat food. So if you've got a wisdom tooth erupting by itself and there is no tooth directly opposing it, or soon to erupt, then your dentist may decide it's a good idea to extract it. Think about it: how useful is only one row of teeth? Useless.

[FYI: If your gums are acting as the 'other tooth' for your teeth to chew against, then that part of your gums is likely to undergo extra ossification at the body - more bone will build there and widen gum surface so that it acts like a tooth. This will be a pain in the arse if you want fake teeth one day, as the bone under your gums will be too wide to support a mouth piece the sits over them, and so the bone will need to be cut and shaped again so that they are normal widths.]

These are common reasons for wisdom teeth extraction. Always be curious and ask your dentist why he recommends any procedure to you, if you show that you're interested, then there's a good chance he will never shut up about your teeth - a lot of people are terrified of the dentist and don't have the courage to talk to them like the regular people that they are.

Some extra info:

The reason why dentists are seen as separate from other medical professionals, often with dental degrees being taught entirely standalone from a medical degree, is because their role is of great importance to community health. It is not due to a lack of clinical expertise or technical rigour. To the medical students in some schools (I can't say of every country) , they make it abundantly clear that dentistry is a field needing it's own degree separate from the rest of medicine due to the fact that the mouth is the number one access point for all microbiology to enter the body. It is the #1 access point for all disease.

And to the people who have decaying teeth in the thread, I'm sorry to hear that. Before you blame your dentist though, ask yourself if you've done the following:

*Cleaned your teeth twice a day; once morning and once evening? This always involves FLOSSING FIRST (everyone forgets or does it the wrong way around) then brushing second. You don't need to use fluoride and chemically saturated toothpaste, but avoiding cleaning all together is not a sensible idea.

*Do you smoke? This harms teeth, tongue, and gums. I'm not telling you to quit, but consider what smoking may do to your oral hygiene.

Hope some of this helps.

HAIL SATAN

THX for your reply Norse 88. Very well explaned.

T.A.O.L. said:
Norse 88 said:
T.A.O.L. said:

Hello T.A.O.L.,

HAIL SATAN

Aha. Thanks for the clearing up.

Ye it does. especially if they've put a metal thing in your mouth to push your jaw bones aside.. Flipping headache that I got from that..
Yep. That felt weird too. Suddenly got more space in my mouth.

I dont make a list of numbers fyi..

I do not know exactly what my bloodtype is.. Only know the rhesus factor because of the shots a mom would maybe have if the child had a different one than her own.

I have had a weird dream like that.. twice or thrice.. where indeed all my teeth just dropped out like wtf.
I was worried about my teeth because of that in that dream. lol.

I heard something that more or less said, for every child you've given birth to you'll lose a tooth. (About pregnant women). But that may not hold up either.

Wow. I certainly hope women don't lose a tooth for every child they've had. It doesn't seem it's the case, thankfully.

Super interesting that you've had those dreams as well. It'd probably worry me too, haha! It sounds like a bit of a nightmare. If it does end up being quite true that only women lose teeth in their dreams, then I must investigate why that is. I mean, that's amazing and very important.

T.A.O.L. said:

Don´t think so maybe if the wimmen is not well supplied with nutrients.

I tryed to find a picture of the teeth from the wimmen with the most babys in hystory 69 children,
well the name sounds jewish Valentina Vassilyeva
but only found this:

mostchildren.jpg

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/most-prolific-mother-ever

MayIAsk said:
T.A.O.L. said:

I tryed to find a picture of the teeth from the wimmen with the most babys in hystory 69 children,
but only found this:

mostchildren.jpg

It sounds like a Russian name not jewish..

Aquarius said:
MayIAsk said:
T.A.O.L. said:

but only found this:

mostchildren.jpg

It sounds like a Russian name not jewish..

Vassilyeva did remind me of Lavey. but the letters are reveresed so I think you are right. thanks for clearing this.

Hello. I had all four wisdom teeth taken out and it disturbs the meridians as well as renders you susceptible to cavitations(bone fragments might be stuck if the jaw is chiseled) which causes cancer. My advice is to avoid wisdom teeth extraction and to take any '(((doctor's))) advice with a grain of salt. See the post "ubermenscheit health protocols" for more details:
UBERMENSCHEIT: HEALTH PROTOCOLS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mTDWnVe11MKg/

blog: https://ubermenscheit.blogspot.com/

loki88 said:
Hello. I had all four wisdom teeth taken out and it disturbs the meridians as well as renders you susceptible to cavitations(bone fragments might be stuck if the jaw is chiseled) which causes cancer. My advice is to avoid wisdom teeth extraction and to take any '(((doctor's))) advice with a grain of salt. See the post "ubermenscheit health protocols" for more details:
UBERMENSCHEIT: HEALTH PROTOCOLS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mTDWnVe11MKg/

blog: https://ubermenscheit.blogspot.com/

thanks for your reply loki88

no problem. spread the document around.Also this:

ANTI-ZOG PROPAGANDA PROTOCOLS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Oul8UrQ4CHbi/

PDF

ANTI-ZOG PROPAGANDA PROTOCOLS:

http://www.absolutewhite.xyz/Anti-ZOG%20Propaganda%20Protocols.pdf

6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:
Norse 88 said:
...female friends... mention dreams of tooth loss... But what about the SS here? Do your teeth fall out in your dreams?

HAIL SATAN

Once or twice, yes. Usually it's because I've left something important unsaid/didn't speak up when I should've. Feels like vague helplessness.
More common subconscious issues with women than men, typically. I actually know/knew a man with this particular dream, being reoccurring, so this theory is not true all the time, just usually.

These dreams subsided for me when I applied myself to the situation or fixed the root issue within myself.

Hi there,

Thanks for getting back to me on that.

As I said earlier, it was a friend of mine who happens to be a dentist that passed the perculiar info about dreams on to me, though it was a while ago. Glad to have your feedback on it. Thanks.

Another thing I have learned which is relevant to this topic is that number of wisdom teeth correlates it would seem with racial background.

I read somewhere that wisdom teeth removal is a recent phenomena due to the lack of Vitamin K in the average westerner's diet. One of the best sources of Vitamin K is animal organs, like in beef or chicken liver or beef tongue.

Vitamin K supposedly promotes jaw development. And so if you don't have enough Vitamin K, your jaw will be smaller and your teeth will have less space to occupy, creating overcrowding, and when the wisdom tooth arrives your mouth suddenly turns into a crowded Mumbai train.

So make sure you feed your kids Vitamin K!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back