Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rebounders, future insight

Gearshift

Hey everyone this question is more of a future placeholder for a possible purchase depending on what I research.

A rebounder is simply a mini-trampoline particularly an exercise version and not a youth nor competition/demonstration trampoline.

So it doesn't jump as high, hell it even has indoor use if your roof isn't that high. Basically jumps are almost nearing under 10 inches or so depending on it. From the light amount of research I've done it's quite easy on the lower extremities and on top of that for lighter weight people it does allow them to limit the negatives compared to a heavier weight person who might push more stress unto their extremities.

I noticed some research on these A-Forums, H.P. Mageson, uses one in fact he mentions not just an every day thing but on top of that the vrill/chi moves upwards towards crown and generates and sensation of lighter legs. Which isn't bad or anything but generally exercise is deemed a physical activity which grounds the body. So I hope that using the trampoline grounds me, not that I suffer from not being grounded but I will admit I do focus more on the spiritual and mental aspects and neglect my body.

I will admit I do have a jump rope and though that is a form of excellent exercise the trampoline seems another perfect tool to add.

My question is for those who've done research or posses one how would you infer the exercise aspects of the trampoline? In other words how beneficial is it your health and it's improvements?

I have read quite a few sites saying it's kinda like jump rope kinda a uncommon exercise tool but non-the less it has quite surprising results.

The thing is all forms of blood circulation and exercise do give an effect of moving the energy but that's it.

Jumping or not jumping on a trampoline won't raise you spiritually or make you spiritually lower.

What's next if we put a coal by our ass, it will light the kundalini fire?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The thing is all forms of blood circulation and exercise do give an effect of moving the energy but that's it.

Jumping or not jumping on a trampoline won't raise you spiritually or make you spiritually lower.

What's next if we put a coal by our ass, it will light the kundalini fire?

Not to sound disrespectful but "How did you come to the conclusion of that response you put?". I mean your criticizing me for minimizing my statements. The other day you stated I type too much going into a "spiel" and stating some weird thought loops. So how did doing the opposite and on top of that listening to a friend of mine telling me to limit myself, you come to this aspect.

Never meant for spirituality just for exercise. I never felt energy nor anything so if it helps I guess that is nice. But it's mostly meant for the physical. In particularly if it helps ground me more in a matter of being less mental focused.

Yeah H.P. Cobra and company mindfulness(void) is nice and all. But it's never been my forte to focus on limiting mental chatter. I know it can take years but some how I can't help the thought of I'm wasting my time pop in.

I will admit one or more of my Saturn aspects and positions makes me focus heavily on my time. Always with the thought in the back of my head am I wasting my time doing this.

Perhaps I should have just stated "Does anyone use one and if so how good are they?" and if they are good "What should you look for, for purchasing a good one?"

check out Bellacon rebounders and knock off versions that use bungee cords. That way no springs will fly off and hit you and the trampoline lasts longer

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back